UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello

1. marouano
    Date: Sat, Aug 31 2013 17:20:17

Hi, my name is Marouan I'm 17 years old from the Netherlands. I started pen spinning yesterday(ikr) and stumbled upon this site and I thought why the heck not, so I joined. I'm still unfamiliar with the terminology but I'm already getting the hang of the thumbaround, I'm using an unsharpened pencil and removed the eraser (best pen mod ever?) I would appreciate tips and get to know how you guys got started, may the force be with you.

2. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Aug 31 2013 18:04:38

marouano wrote: Hi, my name is Marouan I'm 17 years old from the Netherlands. I started pen spinning yesterday(ikr) and stumbled upon this site and I thought why the heck not, so I joined. I'm still unfamiliar with the terminology but I'm already getting the hang of the thumbaround, I'm using an unsharpened pencil and removed the eraser (best pen mod ever?) I would appreciate tips and get to know how you guys got started, may the force be with you.
    HEYYYY. im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! please, dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for ^^! and some tips: PRACTICE PRACTICE AND DID I MENTION PRACTICE!? yeah man, just keep practicing, thats how we all got to where we are now. sometimes you will want to quit but just keep practicing. and learn all your fundementals (http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=11). I started may of last year, and i practiced. i saw ps'ing on some video wth other manipulations and was like "i wanna learn that". so lol here i am. I hope this helped! @N!k, feels god to be active again :D!

3. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Aug 31 2013 19:30:37

Welcome to Upsb!! Have a great stay :) as Raiz said, practice practice practice!! well, see ya around!! [B][COLOR="blue"] -Dern Goid[/COLOR][/B]

4. Nick
    Date: Sat, Aug 31 2013 22:29:36

wassup

5. 20%
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 00:58:57

hai

6. MarcusPS
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 01:53:49

Hi and :welcome2:to the UPSB! Please enjoy your stay and have a great time! :D

7. MW
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 02:26:00

Welcome to Upsb!! And enjoy your time in UPSB~

8. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Sep 1 2013 11:15:43

Welcome to upsb:D feel free to ask any questions.