UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Need help linking some tricks

1. Kuai
    Date: Sat, Aug 24 2013 21:42:53

Hello, I need help linking some tricks together. I keep watching on youtube the linkage over and over but I still do not get how they do it First its the: 23-12 twisted sonic -> 12-23 twisted sonic reverse -> 23-12 twisted sonic The only way possible for me to do it is to re charge/charge rev The next Is: demon sonic -> warped sonic I cant really get the charge motion after the demon sonic Some people say just do a pass instead of warped but others say do a warped (going into twisted sonic). It seems like it Is better to do a warped sonic because the momentum (I don't know if I am wrong) If you have any tips I woukd appreciate it. I have spent a very long time on it and I am getying no where. I am even re watching videos in slow mode over and over Thanks again

2. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Aug 24 2013 22:09:13

there are various ways of doing the general idea of what you're talking about. Do it the way you find most comfortable and then go work on some different tricks. When you master 1 way you can then come back and learn the variations.

3. Kuai
    Date: Sat, Aug 24 2013 22:42:00

Awesome wrote: there are various ways of doing the general idea of what you're talking about. Do it the way you find most comfortable and then go work on some different tricks. When you master 1 way you can then come back and learn the variations.
    Ok but I need help doing one of variations because mainly I am not getting how to keep the momentum. Like i said on twisted sonic into reverse twisted sonic, i have to re-do another charge (ofc not using flab). Btw this isn't my first linkage

4. Kuai
    Date: Sun, Aug 25 2013 02:06:53

Ok so after practicing a while on the twisted sonic to ts rev, I keep hitting my palm / thumb. Any tips? Thanks