UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Selling some previously reknown mods

1. Prince Atlas
    Date: Fri, Aug 23 2013 16:50:27

Minimum order of 8$ (Sorry guys I don't want to be wasting packaging) ALL PENS ARE LISTED ACCORDINGLY. There is no misleading information and pens will come as is. Any questions or concerns PM me I'll try to respond quickly as possible. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL it's the easiest route to go, Pens will be sent out IMMEDIATELY upon arrival of payment (I know, little feedback, but that's just the way it goes guys sorry). Shipping is $3 in country and $5 across the pond (International) I will also give specs upon request if you have any special requests. AGAIN I am open to trades so if the deal is sweet enough I'll take it. It's not all about the money I'm looking for max satisfaction for both of us. Things I am interested in: Dr. Grip parts (Jap preferred) Airfit Grips and Tips kUzu G3 mod original colors Waterfall mod Minwoo mod Vicgotgame Emboss Mod Flying Panda Anything interesting, fun, or difficult to mod like I said I'm all ears. VicGotGame Mod - 20$ Left to right: Saizen G3 Mod - 15$ [COLOR="red"]SOLD[/COLOR] Lakubo Jell Mod (Ayatori) - 10$ Seven G3 Red - 18$ Dr. KT - 14$ S777 MX - 10$ Dr. KT (I think is referred to as light version) All mods are in exceptional condition with the exception of the S777 MX, the grips visibly have some miles on them and the insert is a little blah and plain but it's just in there to take up space and could easily be replaced. Also the grip cutting design on the ayatori mod is a bit plain and amateur (easily replaceable). Left to Right: RSVP MX^2 - 8$ Semi-Retractable MX - 5$ Metal Comssa - 6$ White MX - 6$ Listed L2R: Pink HGG(No Tip) Papermate Flexgrip Ultra(Metal) - 1$ Jimnie Gel Rollerball(Tinted red) - 2$ Comssa Computer Sign Caps(2) - 0.50 each Color Twins Small Caps(2) - 1$ each Reynolds 094 Body with comssa caps - 4$ Faber Castell Grip Matic - 1.50$ MSP Mechanical Pencil(3) - 3$ ea

2. Prince Atlas
    Date: Wed, Aug 28 2013 20:47:13

Bump

3. Prince Atlas
    Date: Thu, Sep 5 2013 02:45:26

Bump

4. Prince Atlas
    Date: Sat, Sep 21 2013 17:36:02

Bump

5. Prince Atlas
    Date: Fri, Sep 27 2013 04:53:25

Bump, price dropped a few pens just want to get rid of stuff. Also made minor adjustments and added a mod