UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello World

1. Kuai
    Date: Thu, Aug 15 2013 20:59:49

Hello world, My forum name is Kuai, means fast in Chinese. I am new to pen spinning(i guess idk). I have my own rsvp mod, and two rsvp mx. I use pen spinning as a way to kill bordem during classes. I think it is a great way to relax, show off (yes its fun to show off your skills), and have fun. I am a person who is very determined to do something and works hard. When practicing a trick, I end up spending many many hours. I always have a good mindset because after the thumb around, I found that if you see anyone that does a trick, you can do It. It helped me when I was learning the thumb around harmonic a while ago. Well I started to pen spin because of my family used to do It when they were in school and my mom has explained to me why many "chinese/japanese/korean" people do it. It is mainly to kill time because of how long their school is(so dont wish you were them!). I made an account here seeing how nuce th community is ad found many useful stuff on here A little about me is that I am a certified pentester (penetration testing) and a malware enthusiast Well goodbye! [INDENT] Also staff + on your flags! They look so cool! Best one I ever seen on any forum [/INDENT]

2. Kuai
    Date: Thu, Aug 15 2013 21:02:03

Also staff + on your flags! They look so cool! Best one I ever seen on any forum

3. fang
    Date: Thu, Aug 15 2013 22:22:00

Welcome on UPSB, enjoy your stay here mate! Feel free to ask questions!!

4. Quake
    Date: Thu, Aug 15 2013 23:25:58

The flags do look pretty dope don't they? I never actually noticed. lol Welcome to the board Kuai. Keep spinning, and we'll see you around!

5. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Aug 16 2013 12:12:33

welcome to the board :lol:

6. astronaut
    Date: Fri, Aug 16 2013 12:37:06

Your parents spun pens:jawdrop:. That reminds me of how Kirua taught his son basic tricks. Anyways, welcome to the board and good luck spinning. PS: the next few tricks you should learn are background, sonic, charge, and making the finger pass look smooth:D

7. Alex
    Date: Sat, Aug 17 2013 02:05:53

@fang, please explain how the flags are so beast and way better than other forums?

8. Kuai
    Date: Sat, Aug 17 2013 02:06:42

Oh I already know those According On one of the tutorials on this forum, I am intermediate. I am putting some tricks together and making combos And yeah they did, my uncle used to be very good and hes like super nerd xD

9. Pixels
    Date: Sat, Aug 17 2013 02:37:01

快回去转笔!!

10. [TGN]
    Date: Sat, Aug 17 2013 04:34:23

Welcome! "(penetration testing)" ???

11. Giotto
    Date: Sat, Aug 17 2013 14:52:08

Welcome to upsb:welcome: your uncle is really cool:thumb:

12. Kuai
    Date: Sat, Aug 17 2013 16:35:12

[QUOTE='[TGN];267323']Welcome! "(penetration testing)" ???[/QUOTE] Test vulnerabilities Ie: reverse engineering, sqli, xss, ethic hacking

13. Kuai
    Date: Sat, Aug 17 2013 16:38:29

Pixels wrote: 快回去转笔!!
    Hao