UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Purity - Supawit127

1. supawit127
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 15:04:33

[video=youtube;y4GY2Glkc84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4GY2Glkc84[/video] sorry about the brightness , it is uploading problem -_- please let me know what you think about it , so I can improve myself for the next time !

2. Dakrowl
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 15:11:37

I think you should spin with your previous angle

3. astronaut
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 23:02:14

I love that 1P2H powerpass transition at 0:47. I also like how you pick up a perfectly clean pen from the dirt and put it back in a precise way:lol:. I think I have seen you do nearly every trick except advanced spider spin, hand busting, square pass, and continuos thumbaround with 1 pen and the pen goes around both thumbs(personal idea). This sounds kinda sad, but I can't think of many ideas on how you can get better:dunno: @Dakrowl I like these angles, it shows that he is confident enough to spin without a desk. He looks like he is having fun, like in his "Pen spinning-a unique hobby" video. And besides, these angles show the professional looking lights in the background:D

4. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 08:48:26

wow, very amazin video, it reminds me of how meaningful penspinning is, well... atleast to me ^^.

5. 20%
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 09:21:25

supawit became too much lovely :wub: great job :thumb: that power transition is beast now do squarepass ;) overall supa-spiring again :lol:

6. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 11:06:30

Imo the spinning needs more balance between pen-control and finger/hand-control as well as some speed variation to put more emphasis on certain linkages to bring out the OHHHH-effect more. The control of the pen is really well done and shown with power-linkages, but for me it lacks parts where a lot of finger/hand-control is needed (fingerbreaking links). Having good balance between the two is what I find lacking in most spinners. Also although the lighting at the location is well done I feel that the spinning on a couch is not really appealing. Imo having a table at the same location with a bit less brightness and the focus of the camera more at the hand than at the body of the spinner is better for the presentation of the spinning. Overall you could say it's a nice video to watch for non-spinners, but I feel that it lacks focus on the spinning to say it would be a good video for penspinners.

7. x3silver
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:25:35

INSPIRING

8. [4-OH-4]
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:35:55

COOL VIDEO... but i think the angle shuld be changed...STILL AWESHOME...

9. zej
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 15:45:57

simply Awesome \(^0^)/

10. DioBrando
    Date: Tue, Aug 6 2013 10:05:14

PENESPINNING IS ART