UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #73: JackyMacky

1. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 02:47:31

[quote=JackyMacky]Hello guys. I'm JackyMacky, currently 19 years old, and a 4 year old spinner. I'm at a community college at the moment, hoping to transfer with either a computer science major or mathematics major (I'M ASIAN). Friend introduced me to pen spinning during my high school freshman year. I was quite skeptical at first but after mastering the thumbaround with a No. 2 pencil, I was HOOKED. I didn't find UPSB 2 years after and yes, I was a buster noob #yolo. I chose 1p2h as my style because I wanted to be unique haha. Talk about bad timing; almost everyone is 1p2h ever since Snow's appearance. For the people who've been following up on my videos, I'm probably the silliest and dorkiest guy you'll ever meet. I love Pokemon; CAN'T WAIT FOR POKEMON X and Y WAHAHA!! Never considered myself an adult always a kid at heart. And....yeah. That's it. ASK AWAY AND DETERMINE THE LIE![/quote] #k

2. Utkarsh
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 02:56:14

Describe life Describe yourself One word that can change the world Describe me ( :wub: ) What is your ultimate goal in life? Don't worry, I'm too always a kid by heart. :D AND THOSE 1ST AND 3RD STATEMENTS ARE TOO HARD TO CHOOSE FROM.

3. Reason
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 02:58:08

wow, you're much older than i though XD fav bands? top 10 fav spinners? (no order) when do you plan on releasing your first album? what will it be called?

4. Utkarsh
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 03:00:07

Reason wrote: when do you plan on releasing your first album? what will it be called?
    lol why didnt i think of these <_<

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 03:17:28

@Reason fav bands? [B]I don't think I have one. I listen to a lot of mainstream songs. Whatever sounds good to me. :E[/B] top 10 fav spinners? (no order) [B]Snow, Vicgotgame, Minwoo, BaiMai, supawit127, Denial, KiRer, Schung, Shakespeare, s777[/B] when do you plan on releasing your first album? [B]IDK LOL[/B] what will it be called? [B]I really don't know.[/B]

6. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 05:07:22

sempai notice me pls why jackymacky

7. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 05:14:58

@SwitchPalm You have been noticed. Because I have swag.

8. Gash
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 05:47:11

Can @casual be the next SOTW?

9. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 06:33:16

JackyMacky wrote: top 10 fav spinners? (no order) [B]Snow, Vicgotgame, Minwoo, BaiMai, supawit127, Denial, M@V3R1CK, Schung, Shakespeare, s777[/B]
    Oh cool i made Jacky's top ten list. but srsly why wasn't I on the list?

10. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 06:53:06

How often are you jacking your macky? :trollface:

11. Quake
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 10:03:37

Favorite combo of another spinner? Favorite combo of your own? Favorite Mod? Favorite Clothing item? Favorite Pokemon?

12. Alvaris
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 11:07:45

hi nice to meet you what's your fav food and whut you're 19...i always thought you were younger than me >.>

13. Pixels
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 11:23:20

The homosexual is a lie. Asian and Homosexuality is contradictory. If you were, your parents would disown you as soon as possible because you dont bring in the grandchildren 8)

14. Xienix
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 11:53:47

okay here we go: What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? Did you get anough sleep last night? What's the first thing you thought about this morning? What's the last thing you thought about before you went to sleep last night? Grilled or Fried? What makes you unique? Are you afraid of the dark? Favorite hangout? 3 things you cannot live without? Favorite song? What are you afraid of? Are you a giver or a taker? What are your nicknames? What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island? Favorite TV commercial? Who's your cellphone provider? First thing you will save in a fire? Whats your favorite color? What are the things you always take with you? What did you wanna be when you were a kid? What do you usually do when the clock turns 10:10? What's the color of your bedsheet? Do you like your handwriting? If you were another person would you be friends with you? Do you think you are physically strong? Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Which you favorite icecream flavor? What was the last thing you ate? What was the last drink you drank? If you were a crayon what color would you be? Do you like scary movies or comedy movies more? What is on your mouse pad? Is it possible to be allergic to water? Give me the names of 3 objects or things you love most and why? Give me the names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why? Can you remember your last dream? What are your goals in life? How would you describe yourself? Which are your 2 favorite careers and why? Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? When was the last time you lied and to whom and why? Name your 5 favorite foods? How is the weather right now? If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? If the whole world were listening, what would you say? If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Coke or Pepsi? What is/was your worst subject in school? Do you currently play any sports? Ever cheated on a test? Are you a heavy or light sleeper? Are you a morning person? Ever come close to death? Ever broken any bones? When you die, would you rather be burried or cremated? Do you play any instruments? What is the meaning of life? Is there a life after death? Why is the sky blue? Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic? If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end? Why can't donuts be square? Why does a round pizza come in a square box? Do sheep get static cling when they rub against one another? In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section? How old are you before it can be said you died of old age? If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? Do movie producers still say lights, camera, and action when it is a dark scene? Why are women and men's shoe sizes different? Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? Where do you like to go to have fun? What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh? If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? What is your all time favorite comedy movie? What is your happiest childhood memory? What song always makes you happy when you hear it? What music are you listening to right now? and last: If you were president, what would you do? just kidding :P If all the world's a stage, where does the audience sit? What have you learned today? Do you like traveling? If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? Who are some people you’d like to meet someday? What’s your favorite joke? What are some of your major goals in life? If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn? Do you think people can control their own destiny? Do you think God exists? What’s the most money you’ve ever given away? What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made? What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told? Do you cry easily? How many emails do you get each week, roughly? Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump? What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled? What did you do on your 16th birthday? Would you rather be hated or forgotten? Name 10 things that scare you Name 10 things that makes you happy Name 5 things that are happening right now What is the best dish you can cook? Can you fake any accents? What's your favorite animal? What is your favorite seat on a bus? Do you have any hidden talents? What do you have in your pockets? Name one thing you totally suck at. Name one thing you can't be beaten at. Have you ever won a trophy? Name one thing that not many people know about you. What is your favorite flower? Are you a morning or night person? What's your favorite holiday destination? Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper? What is your lucky number? ....that's it

15. Semikolon2
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 13:58:01

mesi or hal street fighter or tekken fav spinner from : psh gpc ppp pds jeb thpsc hkpsa spsc fav pen mod fav moderator fav ice cream flavour fav writing pen fav collab fav solo fav fruit(s) fav vegetable(s) fav member of upsb most hated food most hated drink fav food fav drink fang or zkhan how do you feel about being the sotw ? penwish or pendolsa penstorm or takaridolsa fav movie peem or supawit heavy or light mods would you burn or freeze to death fav youtuber man or woman pun kan or pun new buster or ivan jimnie or hyper jell cap seven or key3 rushon or s360 anyball or sailor +guitrum+ or nachoaddict

16. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 18:24:10

@Semikolon2 mesi or hal [B]Mesi[/B] street fighter or tekken [B]Street Fighter[/B] fav spinner from : psh [B]Snow[/B] gpc [B]Minwoo[/B] ppp [B]Idk??[/B] pds [B]Idk?????[/B] jeb [B]There are too many.[/B] thpsc [B]supawit127[/B] hkpsa [B]Leon[/B] spsc [B]Idk????[/B] fav pen mod [B]Dr. ComZTa DC (personal mod)[/B] fav moderator [B]Zkhan[/B] fav ice cream flavour [B]I answered this....Cookies n cream[/B] fav writing pen [B]RSVP[/B] fav collab [B]Don't have one.[/B] fav solo [B]Vicgotgame's 5 year solo[/B] fav fruit(s) [B]Banana and Pineapple[/B] fav vegetable(s) [B]Napa (Taiwanese cabbage)[/B] fav member of upsb [B]These kinds of questions are making me look bad.[/B] most hated food [B]Bittermelon[/B] most hated drink [B]Coconut water[/B] fav food [B]You guys need to read other people's questions. BEEF NOODLE SOUP.[/B] fav drink [B]7up[/B] fang or zkhan [B]I'm not answering this.[/B] how do you feel about being the sotw? [B]Honored. xD[/B] penwish or pendolsa [B]Penwish.[/B] penstorm or takaridolsa [B]Idk[/B] fav movie [B]Hunger Games or Battle Royale[/B] peem or supawit [B]supawit[/B] heavy or light mods [B]Doesn't matter. I know my limits for both weights.[/B] would you burn or freeze to death [B]Freeze.[/B] fav youtuber [B]No one.[/B] man or woman [B]I don't understand this...[/B] pun kan or pun new [B]Pun kan[/B] buster or ivan [B]Neither[/B] jimnie or hyper jell cap [B]Idk[/B] seven or key3 [B]Idk this one too...[/B] rushon or s360 [B]Rushon[/B] anyball or sailor [B]Depends.[/B] +guitrum+ or nachoaddict [B]Nachoaddict[/B]

17. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 18:53:15

What's up Jack the Mack?

18. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 18:55:55

Supergirl wrote: What's up Jack the Mack?
    Nothing much. Checking out my SOTW occasionally. :)

19. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 18:59:51

Are you annoyed that you have to answer all these questions and would you rather do something else?

20. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 19:19:12

Supergirl wrote: Are you annoyed that you have to answer all these questions and would you rather do something else?
    I'm quite bored and my semester is about to end. So why not? xD

21. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 19:31:24

You can't be gay because I'd be stalking you already.

22. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 19:46:26

Plot twist: you are not actually the spinner of the week, what do you do?

23. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 19:54:01

Me and aafg well be asking the tough questions soon. Current swag level? How turnt up r u? Do you like fishsticks

24. astronaut
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 19:56:00

JackyMacky wrote: I'm quite bored and my semester is about to end. So why not? xD
    Your semester hasn't ended yet! When does your 80+ days of summer vacation start? Describe you accent(don't be an average Californian and say "I don't have an accent") and a state a few local lexicons. Buster=bad(for beginners)? Can your magikarp do splash attack or flail? Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee? Which starter is the best from Gen.I of pokemon? You seemed very unsure when asked about religion, are you agnostic? Do you think the next pokemon generation have the starter become a fire-fighting type in its final form? Do you like trains? How are you at chess? How old is the Earth? Do you take Spanish or an asian language? Rate the pokemon generations in order from favorite to least favorite. Does this seem legit to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8YVeMwhDNI? If you had to, would you rather cut off your pinky or ring finger? What time is it? What time was it when you started answering my questions? When the guy says "THIS IS SPARTA!" is it really Sparta:badidea:? Have you ever played "Polybius"(not an insult)? Can you come up with questions yourself, I'm out of ideas?

25. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 22:23:06

@astronaut Your semester hasn't ended yet! When does your 80+ days of summer vacation start? [B]When you're at a community college, there is no time for breaks when you want to transfer to a UC immediately. 3 weeks top is probably my break.[/B] Describe you accent(don't be an average Californian and say "I don't have an accent") and a state a few local lexicons. [B]I really don't know seriously. If you heard me singing (my parody vids) or heard me talking (Charge Tutorial and SoCal Gathering vid), then you should know the answer.[/B] Buster=bad(for beginners)? [B]Haha, I really don't care for that anymore. I do occasionally bring up a hate thing for busters but that's just for laughs (buster parody song). It depends on the spinner because too much buster spinning can cause physical damage to the hand. But that's from my personal experiences when I started with a buster.[/B] Can your magikarp do splash attack or flail? [B]What? Splash obviously.[/B] Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee? [B]I don't like any of them. But I guess I prefer Hitmonchan because it knows the three elemental punches: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Thunder Punch.[/B] Which starter is the best from Gen.I of pokemon? [B]Omg man LOL Probably Charmander for me.[/B] You seemed very unsure when asked about religion, are you agnostic? [B]I am agnostic.[/B] Do you think the next pokemon generation have the starter become a fire-fighting type in its final form? [B]Nope. It better not. T_T[/B] Do you like trains? [B]Yep.[/B] How are you at chess? [B]Haven't played since 6th grade. I suck.[/B] How old is the Earth? [B]Older than all of us. A LOT older.[/B] Do you take Spanish or an asian language? [B]I took Spanish because I live in a Latino community. Kind of regret it. I should've taken Mandarin. :/[/B] Rate the pokemon generations in order from favorite to least favorite. [B]Hoenn, Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova, Johto. Johto is last because I never played much of Crystal, Gold, or Silver version. I did play HeartGold however and it was meh.[/B] Does this seem legit to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8YVeMwhDNI? [B]Hmm, pretty legit.[/B] If you had to, would you rather cut off your pinky or ring finger? [B]Ring[/B] What time is it? [B]ADVENTURE TIME[/B] What time was it when you started answering my questions? [B]Haha, I see what you did there. Around 3:15pm (PST) I started answering your questions.[/B] When the guy says "THIS IS SPARTA!" is it really Sparta? [B]Doubt it[/B] Have you ever played "Polybius"(not an insult)? [B]No.[/B] Can you come up with questions yourself, I'm out of ideas? [B]No.[/B]

26. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 22:34:16

What has been your best experience in life so far? What is the craziest thing you've even done? Share a funny story that includes you.

27. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 22:37:16

Do you want the D?

28. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jul 31 2013 22:56:38

@MickChickenn Do you want the D? [B]No answer. End of the week.[/B]

29. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 02:05:06

Sooo... Have you been lifting? Cause you're JACKed How hard was it to get control and smoothness in your left hand?

30. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 02:25:26

@DArKT Sooo... Have you been lifting? Cause you're JACKed [B]HAHA, no. Don't have time or just lazy. :3[/B] How hard was it to get control and smoothness in your left hand? [B]Mmmmm. The muscle memory from my right hand partially transferred over to my left hand so I go TA and some other fundamentals quickly. It was quite difficult actually. It's like doing anything with your non-dominant really. Eventually, with practice, your non-dominant hand will start to understand and learn at a quick rate.[/B]

31. Wobster
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 02:57:44

Which animal do you prefer? Cat or chicken?

32. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 03:08:57

I like how no one doubts you shoved a tack up your nose, but wont believe you're gay... Anyways <3 *kisses* What are you studying in college? Do you love me too? Why don't you read TOS? Why did you shove that tack up your nose?

33. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 03:33:25

@shoeman6 I like how no one doubts you shoved a tack up your nose, but wont believe you're gay... [B]I had another option that'll make you guys really ponder about the choice but nah, I decided the push pin thing.[/B] What are you studying in college? [B]So far, math and computer science.[/B] Do you love me too? [B]Of course. <3[/B] Why don't you read TOS? [B]Hehehehehe[/B] Why did you shove that tack up your nose? [B]Idk. Did I? HEHEHEHE[/B]

34. Wobster
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 06:26:42

@JackyMacky Okay, since you prefer pussy to cock, that means you're not a homosexual so it must be the third option. EDIT: Whoops - chose option 1 my bad.

35. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 06:32:51

@Wobster Just because I chose a cat? LOL. There can only be 1 lie.

36. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 07:17:55

do u 420 ? do u do drugs? what plans do you have for the future? (relationship wise) does ur sister know about your preference of the opposite gender? are you happy with yourself? why/why not? can we collab on a song? i have lil b tier rapping skill srs who are your favourite people on upsb? do you like being asian? what's the most alpha thing you've ever done? most beta thing? if a qt3.14 smart azn girl that your parents liked asked you out on date, what would be ur response? do u believe in fwbs? have u ever thought about suicide? have u ever considered running away and starting a new life with different identity? have u ever cried 2 sleep? when was the last time you were truly happy? do u believe that every strong white man with a fedora deserves a female qt3.14 azn slave?

37. fang
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 23:13:09

How's life? Describe perfect? Describe me? (not answering "fang" >.<) Describe your penspinning style If you have to explain your sex life in a internet meme, what meme? If you where a flavor, what would you be? What flavor is your life? Who do you love the most?

38. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Aug 1 2013 23:51:16

@fang How's life? [B]Answered this. It sucks.[/B] Describe perfect? [B]Not human and unreachable.[/B] Describe me? (not answering "fang" >.<) [B]Kindest member of UPSB. xD[/B] Describe your penspinning style [B]1p2h, smooth, and moderate speed.[/B] If you have to explain your sex life in a internet meme, what meme? [B]I can't describe because I don't have a sex life. LOL[/B] If you where a flavor, what would you be? [B]Bitter[/B] What flavor is your life? [B]Bitter, sour, and spicy.[/B] Who do you love the most? [B]My sister. Fuck sibling rivalry. That stuff is stupid.[/B]

39. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 01:06:41

kill marry fuck: nick cannon, lil b, Gabe Newell will u dance w/ me? swag lvl? can i get on dis young collab w/ aafg and you? I can the guy in the backround who makes dope ass noises do you masturbate on the regular? who do you want to meet, dead or alive? wwgd? did you ever lick your own nipple? fav food besides marijuana? how fast can you blow up a balloon? when was the last time you pooped in your pants, elaborate pls how many slaves do you own? do you like sports, and if so which ones do you like bucket hats do you like bucket hats that are blue

40. spenpinner
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 03:04:51

Yo cuh, you rdy 2 blze?

41. Utkarsh
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 03:17:06

Favourite hangout Favourite food chain Favourite moment First kiss First crush (your age) What is life for you? Mother or Father? If you were to have a wish, what would it be? Will you marry before settling because you found the woman of your life?

42. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 03:32:32

@Utkarsh Favourite hangout [B]Dude, I answered this. D: The skype group.[/B] Favourite food chain [B]Don't have one.[/B] Favourite moment [B]Beach with friends. Dug a hole, put blanket over it, one friend sat on it, the end. :)[/B] First kiss [B]Haha....never. T_T[/B] First crush (your age) [B]1st grade. 6th grade. Then 9th and continuing because you reminded me.[/B] What is life for you? [B]This is like a repeat of "WHAT DOES LIFE MEAN TO YOU". IT SUCKS.[/B] Mother or Father? [B]Daddy.[/B] If you were to have a wish, what would it be? [B]Undo button for my life.[/B] Will you marry before settling because you found the woman of your life? [B]No comment.[/B]

43. astronaut
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 13:32:40

Questions involving pokémon: Favorite glitch in pokémon red: Favorite eevee evolution: Least favorite fossil pokémon: Is Red(final boss in Silver) actually Ash? Most difficult solo run(can only use one pokemon; all others can only be used as HM slaves): Easiest pokémon game: Is ditto a messed up experiment to make another Mew on Cinnabar island? Is it weird that Brock is 30 in the show and Ash is 10 and they are best friends? Scariest pokédex entry: Hardest Elite Four member of any game: Favorite bug type that came from some-kinda cocoon: Why doesn't the main character become the new elite 4 champion after beating the elite 4 in silver? Why do your opponents' pokémon never level up/evolve after a battle? Why are there kid gym leaders like misty and whitney, how does one become one? Scariest physic type legendary: If I were a pokémon and you were a trainer would you raise me to level 100? How many level 100 pokémon do you have? Worst bird type that you see in the beginning of a game(pidgey, taillow, starly, and pidove): Which pokémon should have new evolutions in X and Y? Why was physic type nearlly unbeatable in Gen.I, but now they suck? Pokémon with most useless looking evolution: Is Genger the evil twin of Clefable? Is kangaskan cubone's mother? How the **** did pikachu lose to a Snivy just after the trainer received it from a professor? Favorite Gym leader: Most used item: Most played game: Is it irresponsible for "professors" to give animals that breathe fire to 10-year olds? What is/are the pokémon that are harder or equally hard at solo runs when compared to magikarp? What pokémon do you wish could be given as a starter?

44. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 18:24:18

@astronaut Favorite glitch in pokémon red: [B]dat MissingNo.[/B] Favorite eevee evolution: [B]Umbreon[/B] Least favorite fossil pokémon: [B]Bastiodon/Shieldon[/B] Is Red(final boss in Silver) actually Ash? [B]Hmmm, their Pokemon a quite similar. But I'm gonna say no. :)[/B] Most difficult solo run(can only use one pokemon; all others can only be used as HM slaves): [B]Idk. Never tried or researched on those.[/B] Easiest pokémon game: [B]Black 2[/B] Is ditto a messed up experiment to make another Mew on Cinnabar island? [B]According to the games, yes. It makes sense too because Mew and Ditto can use Transform.[/B] Is it weird that Brock is 30 in the show and Ash is 10 and they are best friends? [B]I thought Brock remained 14 (somewhere around his teens). I thought all the characters maintained their age. o.o[/B] Scariest pokédex entry: [B]HOHOHO, where do I begin. The ones that talk about killing Pokemon like eating Magikarp or Pawniards blades that rip Pokemon to shreds.[/B] Hardest Elite Four member of any game: [B]Either Lance or Drake because FUCKIN' DRAGONS![/B] Favorite bug type that came from some-kinda cocoon: [B]Dustox[/B] Why doesn't the main character become the new elite 4 champion after beating the elite 4 in silver? [B]Well, if you become an elite four, what type of trainers would come in to battle you? NPC's? Lololol. It's quite difficult to get a random trainer with an adequate Pokemon team (also randomized) to work. Heck and battling NPC's all day isn't fun. [/B] Why do your opponents' pokémon never level up/evolve after a battle? [B]Haha. Well, some of us don't train their Pokemon when we want to finish the game. Older gens from Hoenn and below have Gym Leaders with Pokemon slightly higher levels than your Pokemon (even when you battle ALL the trainers beforehand). Adding a leveling feature for them is like saying, YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT ME. Take Winona's Altaria for example. You've finally reached the gym after the weather incident. How are you going to defeat a dragon type Pokemon that'll constantly level up each time you get knocked out? You're just setting up hard mode especially for first time players. [/B] Why are there kid gym leaders like misty and whitney, how does one become one? [B]Parents pass down their job (Like Flannery)? Child prodigies?[/B] Scariest physic type legendary: [B]Deoxys. 0_0 I don't want to see a Deoxys in real life ohgawd.[/B] If I were a pokémon and you were a trainer would you raise me to level 100? [B]EV train first, then lvl 100.[/B] How many level 100 pokémon do you have? [B]Quite a lot LOL. I don't want to count them. D:[/B] Worst bird type that you see in the beginning of a game(pidgey, taillow, starly, and pidove): [B]Spearow.[/B] Which pokémon should have new evolutions in X and Y? [B]Rapidash (A FUCKIN PEGASUS PLS). Skarmory (it looks like it has potential). Absol (it's confirmed).[/B] Why was physic type nearlly unbeatable in Gen.I, but now they suck? [B]Because of the new Dark type. Also Ghost type and the later gens did some re-configuring of the stats.[/B] Pokémon with most useless looking evolution: [B]Burmy.[/B] Is Genger the evil twin of Clefable? [B]Possibility yes.[/B] Is kangaskan cubone's mother? [B]ALSO a possibility. xD[/B] How the **** did pikachu lose to a Snivy just after the trainer received it from a professor? [B]Idk. I don't watch the shows. :/[/B] Favorite Gym leader: [B]Oh man, it has to be Drayden. That beard. <3[/B] Most used item: [B]Repels and bike.[/B] Most played game: [B]Black 2, use to be Platinum. [/B] Is it irresponsible for "professors" to give animals that breathe fire to 10-year olds? [B]YES! D:[/B] What is/are the pokémon that are harder or equally hard at solo runs when compared to magikarp? [B]Again. Never tried or researched about solo runs. :/[/B] What pokémon do you wish could be given as a starter? [B]Magikarp HAHAHA. xD[/B]

45. Soren
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 19:00:30

Last person/thing you kissed?

46. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Aug 2 2013 19:09:23

@Supergirl Last person/thing you kissed? [B]I don't remember. Probably a thing more than a person. :/[/B]

47. Utkarsh
    Date: Sat, Aug 3 2013 15:55:17

If you were to eat a mod, which one would it be? Troller trolled

48. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Aug 3 2013 16:55:47

@Utkarsh If you were to eat a mod, which one would it be? Troller trolled [B]I would eat a HAL KT. The Miffy barrel is quite delectable. Dr. Grip grips and tips are scrumptious. And those violet CT caps, so good, crispy like you've never seen.[/B]

49. catfish
    Date: Sat, Aug 3 2013 20:37:36

How can I obtain your level of swag?

50. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Aug 3 2013 21:14:29

@catfish How can I obtain your level of swag? [B]You must pray and thank the Based God.[/B]

51. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Aug 3 2013 21:32:38

Is mayonaise an instrument? edit: I think this is my last question

52. Tommy
    Date: Sat, Aug 3 2013 22:07:42

Are you a homo sexual? If you are lets make babies than give them rabies

53. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 00:40:28

@Tommy Are you a homo sexual? If you are lets make babies than give them rabies [B]That's for you to decide. ;)[/B]

54. Shiki
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:44:53

What is drugs, Jacky?

55. Wikero
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 11:45:52

when we'll see a new song with your buster? or at least joint those parts?

56. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 13:53:54

who's the next sotw?

57. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 19:26:32

@Alvaris who's the next sotw? [B]Idk yet. Still deciding. [/B]

58. Wikero
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 21:32:01

@JackyMacky I want you to finish the song, then join the parts and then keep singning random stuff like that, just awesome :*

59. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 22:25:00

Fav. Music type, and favorite artist/ band (base god not included obviously)

60. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 22:45:28

@Wikero I want you to finish the song, then join the parts and then keep singning random stuff like that, just awesome :* [B]Sorry man. I doubt I'll finish the song but I will be making more parodies. :)[/B]

61. esp
    Date: Sun, Aug 4 2013 23:23:42

Do you look at the paper after you wipe? KT w/ Sailors or Dr. Grip? Favorite MX color scheme? Can I Kick It? Favorite Food? :trollface: jk Favorite Insert? Do you like Penwish HGG's (in comparison to real ones)? Clear, Moonz, Sunburst, or Colors VP? Favorite collab to come out of UPSB?

62. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 00:33:45

@esp Do you look at the paper after you wipe? [B]I try not to but I do.[/B] KT w/ Sailors or Dr. Grip? [B]With sailors[/B] Favorite MX color scheme? [B]Pink and sky blue.[/B] Can I Kick It? [B]How are you using kick it in this context? o.o[/B] Favorite Food? jk [B]pls[/B] Favorite Insert? [B]Rasen inserts[/B] Do you like Penwish HGG's (in comparison to real ones)? [B]Fuck no. LOL xD[/B] Clear, Moonz, Sunburst, or Colors VP? [B]Colors[/B] Favorite collab to come out of UPSB? [B]Minerva - [UPSB] Spin Fest 2012 CV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgu7zM38Qwo[/B]

63. Utkarsh
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 03:09:10

Swag or $vvag? Me or you? Mummy or Papa? Elder sister or brother? Dream holiday Favourite colour of notebook's cover. Favourite colour of underwear. Dentist or whitening toothpaste? Doctor or engineer. Dream job. Thanks :)

64. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 04:03:39

@Utkarsh Swag or $vvag? [B]Both[/B] Me or you? [B]Both[/B] Mummy or Papa? [B]I answered this... D:[/B] Elder sister or brother? [B]I don't have older siblings.[/B] Dream holiday [B]Idk[/B] Favourite colour of notebook's cover. [B]Green[/B] Favourite colour of underwear. [B]dafuq? White. :3[/B] Dentist or whitening toothpaste? [B]Dentist[/B] Doctor or engineer. [B]WHAT, NEITHER! D:[/B] Dream job. [B]Idk yet.[/B]

65. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 06:49:57

How do you feel being the SOTW? Opinions on SOTW? Instant noodles(or cup), if yes, favourite ones? if no, why not? Instant noodles or cup noodles? Favourite hobby besides penspinning? Ever manicure'd or pedicure'd on yourself? Ever had manicure or pedicure done on yourself by someone else? Favourite games? Do you beatgame? What languages can you speak fluently? What languages can you barely speak? jizz?

66. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 18:31:52

@Alvaris How do you feel being the SOTW? [B]Honored.[/B] Opinions on SOTW? [B]There's still a problem with repetitive questions but it's fun answering some of these. [/B] Instant noodles(or cup), if yes, favourite ones? if no, why not? [B]Shin Ramen

Spoiler
    [/B] Instant noodles or cup noodles? [B]Instant noodle. I like noodles in a bowl.[/B] Favourite hobby besides penspinning? [B]Don't have one. :/ Unless pen modding =/= pen spinning? xD[/B] Ever manicure'd or pedicure'd on yourself? [B]Nope.[/B] Ever had manicure or pedicure done on yourself by someone else? [B]Nope.[/B] Favourite games? [B]Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, some adventure, RPG, with a decent storyline. :)[/B] Do you beatgame? [B]As in games that require going with music/beat? Yeah. I tried Rhythm Heaven on DS. Also tried Cytus, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, DDR and all that other stuff. Great games and great music. Unless you're talking about completing the games. Of course I complete them or at least try to. :)[/B] What languages can you speak fluently? [B]English and Mandarin Chinese.[/B] What languages can you barely speak? [B]Spanish.[/B] jizz? [B][COLOR="red"]only if it cums from u HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.[/COLOR] Ew no. :3[/B]

67. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 18:47:33

alvajizz~ best stuff ever. agree? Frog~

68. Nick
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 22:06:17

do you love the smell of napalm in the morning ?

69. Soren
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 23:21:52

How did you get the name JackyMacky?

70. Alex
    Date: Tue, Aug 6 2013 02:06:01

Penis?

71. JackyMacky
    Date: Tue, Aug 6 2013 05:17:23

@Alex Penis? [B]Cock?[/B]

72. Utkarsh
    Date: Wed, Aug 7 2013 16:01:51

Now can you tell what's the lie out of the three?

73. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Aug 7 2013 16:50:29

@Utkarsh NO. Jk, the TOS.