UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Help...?

1. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 23:59:19

I know there is a special thread for questions like this, but i couldnt find it and Im not sure if this can or cannot go in the Gen. Modifications thread... and there wasnt no one in the shoutbox in the ocasion, so please, if this is wrong, move the thread ^^ Anyways, I'm trying to make a replica of this mod, and the only parts I still need to know are the grips. The blue ang light green ones. My first guess was HGG, but the I realized they didnt had the traditional marks on them. So my second guess was Hyper jell grips... but they dont fit very well in the comssa caps, and Im scared to buy them and screw up the modding... what do you guys think it is, and what could be a better one to mod? here are some videos: [video=youtube;n9au-XjB78M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9au-XjB78M&list=UUV_InjRtEZTEewGB7T93VmQ[/video] [video=youtube;kvffFduUt58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvffFduUt58&list=UUV_InjRtEZTEewGB7T93VmQ[/video]

2. DioBrando
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 10:49:03

looks liek signo and dr grips

3. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 11:13:31

What you could try is making a shinra mod and adding tape, the metallic gel/artline softline grips dont have those markings but they feel incredible, they feel amazing! Just make sure you put the grips on whole and not to cut them... but... if you pause at 0:23 you can see it uses comssa caps and the body is quite thin so its a dc comssa or super pirat, also there is dr grip over the blue or green grip which could be signo dx or signo broad and the tips are whatever... i assume signo, anyways good luck ~Tommy

4. astronaut
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 13:49:13

The mod looks similar to this except for the barrel.

5. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 13:57:39

I know about the Dr grips and the other parts, but arent Signo grips quite short and wouldnt fit the comssa cap entirely? @astronaut Oh yeah... but i dont think id get the same effect

6. Dnreb
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 14:08:42

hgg grips on the caps . and dr grips on the hgg grips. like pirat ks ( stuhl mod )

7. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 14:36:21

Dnreb wrote: hgg grips on the caps . and dr grips on the hgg grips. like pirat ks ( stuhl mod )
    I considered that already, but they dont have the marks that HGG grips would have