UPSB v4

Presentation / update Xienix editing series

1. Xienix
    Date: Wed, Jul 17 2013 18:03:03

a while ago I decided to make an editing series but........after a bit of research I found out video copilot has a very good after effects beginners tutorial series so yea...... i recommend to follow that series if you really want to be pro in after effects ( http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/ ) however..... I will make a tutorial series on how to make some of the "cool" effects I used in some collab videos i'll upload the 1st tutorial after i released just for the fun 4th :) also: if you have any questions about after effects feel free to PM me that's it for now i think.....

2. fang
    Date: Wed, Jul 17 2013 21:56:31

How about a beginners guild to make a video for a collab. With stuff what a editor expects you to deliver for a collab when he ask you to make a combo? Or a tutorial to explain to keep a collab interesting with music, edits and placements of text. (mainly to point out that the effects are not everything in a collab)

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 01:43:41

Andrew Kramer teaches like all AE newbies xD

4. fang
    Date: Tue, Jul 23 2013 22:43:57

fang wrote: How about a beginners guild to make a video for a collab. With stuff what a editor expects you to deliver for a collab when he ask you to make a combo? Or a tutorial to explain to keep a collab interesting with music, edits and placements of text. (mainly to point out that the effects are not everything in a collab)
    @Xienix

5. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Jul 23 2013 23:04:03

fang wrote: @Xienix
    only a few problems .... i have no idea what the editor is expecting from the spinner and neither do i know how to keep a collab intresting...i just try to not repeat the same edits to much :P

6. fang
    Date: Tue, Jul 23 2013 23:23:51

Xienix wrote: only a few problems .... i have no idea what the editor is expecting from the spinner and neither do i know how to keep a collab intresting...i just try to not repeat the same edits to much :P
    C'mon, your a editor. What annoys you the most about other people video's? (Placing of the hand, presentation, to soon cut of). Or a tutorial about making a collab based on music? Or text that draws too much attention. etc.