UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / [DC] NzDC

1. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Aug 29 2010 11:10:17

NzDC mod tutorial, all credits go to Nz from THPSC for inventing this mod. link on THPSC: http://www.thaispinner.com/forum/index.php?topic=8874.0 --------------------------------------------- Stats: --------------------------------------------- COG: at COP Length: 21.5cm Weight: RYO cheat comssa < NzDC < Dr. KT Style: double sided Writing-Mechanism: none Ink-Type: none Estimated-Cost: about $11 --------------------------------------------- Materials list: --------------------------------------------- (2) black Comssa caps (1) Super Tip body (1) Comssa back plug (2) Pilot Nextage (2) Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip grips (white, not shown in picture) --------------------------------------------- [SPOILER="Tutorial:"] (steps 1-3 similar to making Buster CYL body) 1. Tape front of super tip with sufficient tape so that comssa cap fits on snugly. 2. Add tape to comssa back plug until it fits tightly into the other end of the super tip. 3. Add tape to the part of the comssa back plug which sticks out until the comssa cap fits on tightly. 4. Add an outsert or tape cut design if preferred. You should have something resembling this: 5. Cut the hgg grips 6mm from the end with the 'lip'. 6. Slide these sections onto the comssa caps. 7. Push the Nextage grips onto the caps. 8. Push the Nextage tips into the grips. (you may want to file the sharp end of the tips first) 9. NzDC is now complete. Happy spinning![/SPOILER] --------------------------------------------- Q&A: --------------------------------------------- Q: Why aren't there pictures for all the steps? A: Sorry, I couldn't find any. Steps are fairly straightforward anyway. Q: What if the tips seem to move while spinning? A: Remove the grips and tips, then screw nextage tips a little onto comssa caps (they won't screw on completely and it leaves marks on the caps, but it should stop them from moving.

2. asdfcrow
    Date: Tue, Aug 31 2010 19:36:17

i don't see why this qualifies as a new mod, although i do like the aesthetics and btw, pics take a really long time to load/won't load

3. walrus
    Date: Tue, Aug 31 2010 19:46:46

links+pics are broken...

4. Nz[THPSC]
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 02:49:13

ืNow I put grip's Dr.grip make it easier to infinity tricks . Thank I.Suk very much!!

5. Jedj
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 02:38:09

Pretty cool, it looks nice, but if I make it, it'll look like crap XD How does it spin?

6. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 03:06:55

=O i see a blue miffy ! Its a pretty heavy mods, its got nextage tip + full nextage grips.

7. Shadowbane
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 22:49:26

ok important note: if you can't find pilot nextages, you can use pilot opts:) they are same pen

8. walrus
    Date: Wed, Jan 5 2011 01:10:22

i found white gripped pilot nextages ^^

9. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Jan 5 2011 01:33:25

Jan wrote: i found white gripped pilot nextages ^^
    arent white, they are clear, but blurry like american dr grips.

10. Tommy
    Date: Sat, May 25 2013 11:03:44

Awww... looks really nice, want one badly.