UPSB v4

General Discussion / UPSB "Summer of Mods" Giveaway and Auction

1. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 00:34:23

@Tommy $70[/B][/COLOR] Post in the thread with your offers [B]The auction ends in ONE week, on July 18th. Payment must be through paypal and you must pay first.[/B] ----- [COLOR="red"]Giveaway[/COLOR]

Spoiler
    Hi-res Pictures of Collection here These are all the mods and pens and parts I will be giving away. If you wish to receive pens, or mods, or parts, please post in this thread! Priority will be given to [B]new pen spinners[/B]. Also, please feel free to state your preference, parts, or pens, but there is no guarantee. I will continue this giveaway until everyone who wants pens gets them. The only limit will be in shipping costs and stock. I will post if I have run out of either. --- Do you have a friend who wants to learn how to spin? Give them a mod. Do you want to introduce someone you know to pen spinning? Give them a mod. If you've ever wanted to start, pen spinning there is no better time than now! --- I hope I can make all of your days a little bit brighter. Happy spinning. [COLOR="red"]By the way guys, you don't have to abide by this, but just as a side note: I would really like it if those who receive these pens will remember that giving pens away is the best way to spread pen spinning. If you get parts you wont use, or a mod you decide not to spin, PLEASE consider giving it away rather than selling it. That is all. :)[/COLOR] I will probably post later for you to PM me your Shipping Address, if you live outside of the USA, please make sure you have the address in the correct format to ship, otherwise it will be more difficult for me to do so. Thanks. ------- Feel free to donate to help with shipping, or gratitude here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jhonertwert%40yahoo%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Summer%20of%20Mods&no_note=0¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest

2. Wikero
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 00:45:01

I would like to join in the giveaway for the wristbands and for any mod (if possible not rsvp mx or rushon, i would like something different :3) thank you anyways ^^

3. Reason
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 00:46:43

/in for the giveaway. i dont care what i get, i just feel good to get free stuff :D thank you for doing this shoeman6 and thank you to JC as well

4. Alex
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:08:09

/in for the giveaway if there is a mod in the giveaway but if that is too much to ask ill take 2 pairs of airfit tips and grips if you have any

5. miyat
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:20:46

/in I'll take anything, I prefer DC mods/parts for dc mods. I actually lost my one and only black comssa body, so I could use one of those. Thanks JC and Shoeman you're both awesome!

6. Dern Goid
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:29:05

/in for the giveaway! I'll take a Metallic comssa (I think you have one) and any light DC mod plz! I would really appreciate it, it's quite hard to find pens to mod here where I live. I just started spinning and I would love a proper mod to spin :D Thanks!!

7. Quake
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:31:40

This is great. It really is. A spinner who shall not be named gave me a Pink and white Dr. KT when I first started out. It was what got me into spinning and into the community. Even though I broke the mod later on, I kept it as a memorabilia of my spinning. So giving out pens is a great way to invite more spinners. Anyways, I'm in for the giveaway as well, seeing that my last Pink Megurine Luka Mod broke and I'm penless.

8. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:32:28

/in for the giveaway if there is a mod in the giveaway Preference: 1# Kuzu, 2# ajisai sc, 3# dr kt, 4# g3 mods or sc mods I would like to speak on behalf of upsb to thank both Shoeman6 and JC, 2 of the most generous members on upsb. I really believe that we do need to thank them for all their work moderating and all their hard work put into making the Universal Pen Spinning Board a much better place. If you think about it. I'm sure being a moderator on this board would take alot of effort, both guiding the newer spinners if they go off the track or the older spinners. The thought of having both shoeman and JC as moderators really is an award in its self. I remember the first post, it was on a trading thread and shoeman was there to guide me. I could not imagine a place without shoeman on upsb. His radio voice on podcasts, hosting podcasts is all a task in its self. I really do think the shoeman is doing one of the greatest things that will happen on here and that is spreading pen-spinning. If you think about it each mod is maybe 10 - 25 dollars. Times that by the sheer amount he is giving away,and all the products in the auction is going to this board it really shows something. Even though we may not get a giveaway mod i really do think all should be thankful of your generosity. thankyou so much shoeman for doing this, i could not think that the community could pay you back. And to think that only the WT spinners changes penspinning... No.. It's really people like shoeman giving oppertunities like these that changes pen spinning as we know it today aw well. ~ Tommy

9. flaming oracle
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:34:28

/in for give away

10. SuperVValrus
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:41:56

/in for giveaway for a light mod. If there are only heavy ones left give them to somebody else because I wouldn't use them.

11. Demotaiz
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:11:28

/in for the giveaway Try to keep the mod no more then 16g if possible. :) Thanks...you guys are awesome! And if no mods are available I'd take pretty much any pen. Beggars can't be choosers...

12. Jyou
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:15:10

/in for the giveaway I'll take any DC mods (preferably that black and white one you have) but if it's too much than I'd like to have some HGG grips and signo tips if you have any. Thanks!

13. Nick
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:15:40

/in for giveaway, anything and what noone else wants

14. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:23:48

/in for the give away. I'll take anything you're willing to give out.

15. coffeelucky
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:33:31

/in for give away, modeds, unmodeds, parts, anything.

16. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:36:57

Remember guys, there's an auction too, miffy, f3000, cases and who knows what else up for grabs. Just FYI priority will go to newer pen spinners, I love the idea of sending some of you veterans pens as well, but depending on interest I would like to make sure those without mods to spin come first. :)

17. Iota
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:39:25

<3 JC and Alex, you guys are awesome, this should be the true spirit of PS! I'll /in for whatever I guess, if there's a hyperjell in there perhaps that since those are sexy for writing :>

18. JoloPSPH
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 02:55:57

/in for the giveaway the things i really like are #1 Hyperjell mods or just a hyperjell #2 Sunbursts mx or just sunburst #3 Chizupiza SC #4 Dr.Kt or Just DC CT #5 Super Pirat Body. Reason : Im a guy who have really strict parents who dont let me order anything and rarely saw anyone sell good parts on my country so i stick with a self mod that i can easily make here in my place. And even if i quit pen-spinning i can pass my pens to my cousin's and classmate's who pen-spin. And if you guys can my two friends really want to have a good mod if you can , can you send extra 2 dc mods for them ,I want to surprise them with mods for them to spin and to use thank you @shoeman6 who always help me with some tricks :)

19. n00bSpinner
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 03:09:51

/in for the giveaway. I would like a nice g3 mod because i dont have any. btw i think that you could put more mods in the auction if you need to

20. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 03:30:14

/in for giveaway. Thanks you so much guys! :D

21. KoZmiKSpinner13
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 03:47:57

/in for giveaway. heavier mods if you can.

22. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 04:08:11

/in for the giveaway. shit i never win anything please be this time.

23. DioBrando
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 04:09:26

fuck, you guys are cool +1 for organizing this and +1 for the jizzed pendolsa case. /in edit: i really need that green playcolor 2 :x edit again: in because i ordered the wrong color green playcolor from penwish xD

24. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 04:27:09

/in for the giveaway $5 on the blue upsb case to start off the auction cuz.

25. Nayiomia
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 04:36:49

/in for giveaway. I'd go for a lighter mod, but generally I would be pleased with anything.

26. Jazz
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 05:53:32

/in giveaway, wow that's quite a lot of pens to auction for, very valuable... JC's awesome to do this, i say thanks representing the community!

27. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 06:11:03

/in for give away, i prefer mods but some useful mod parts are always welcome :)

28. Quake
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 06:44:57

Lol imagine like everyone on this board signs up, leaving the mods and parts spread pretty thin. Then people are receiving a single grip in the mail or something. xD

29. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 06:57:25

/in for the umm mods? xd thanks guys ------------------------------ EDIT: Editing my post because of what shoeman said. I've only had 2 mods in all my time penspinning (which is above 2.5 years). One of them is a personal mod I made and the other is a MX. It's because there aren't any good mod parts at all in our country and we can't use paypal to buy pens and that's why you don't see any penspinners from Iran. If I'm fortunate enough to get something from this giveaway I'd love a nice SC mod other than a MX and if that's not possible, a DC mod would be great too xd. Oh, and my cousin AK-47. He knows the fundies but he hasnt learned anything other than that. Maybe getting a nice pen mod will help him out. He'll also sign up in this thread. Thanks again guys. <3

30. JC
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 07:39:14

First off I'd like to thank shoeman for organizing this and for contributing his own pens, mods, and other belongings in addition to mine for this giveaway. I've been meaning to give my collection away for quite some time already but the thought of going to the post office and mailing so much put me off a lot so I'm glad that shoeman is helping me out with this. As shoeman has said at the end, I would also appreciate it if you receive a mod you don't just turn around and sell it. It would be much better to give that back away. But sure, if it's been a long time perhaps you want to have a sale and you just include something you got from this giveaway in there. It would be the same as how I've received many gifts in the past and I am now handing those gifts away. With that in mind, quite a few of the mods from my collection have been gifts from used-to-be-famous/not so famous people so remember that when maybe you get an MX... dont think right away, "crap, just another MX". But some of those mods hold some value for me from who they were from. I have kept a few mods for myself, but among this giveaway are mods from eso, chautran, f1r3fly, awonw, k4s, penwish (non-store bought of course), comssa v5, etc...and of course myself--and this is in addition to all the mods from shoeman as I'm sure he holds quite some valuable ones too. Some of those names may not be well known nowadays as I'm a '07 oldie, but perhaps some of the older members can appreciate them. All in all, I think how shoeman is encouraging mods be given to newer spinners is awesome. As most, if not all of us, have started with crappy bics or random long objects as learning and spinning tools I understand how frustrating it might be. And mods can sometimes be expensive or hard for some with strict parents to obtain. (You can see a long black stick in one of the pictures. That was my own personal first spinning tool back in '07. It's an arrow with its ends cut off for example.) So it would be great if newer spinners could have something decent to learn with. Shoeman and I are willing to donate what we have held for so many years for such a goal. And finally, as shoeman will be be sending a lot of packages... please please please auction on the cases as that will be the funds for the loads of money he will need for mailing dozens and dozens of packages to all around the world. Be generous! :) I hope you all enjoy this giveaway from the both of us.

31. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 07:50:31

In for the giveaway. Interested in that full pink Key3 and that Impact MX :P

32. exclusive
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 08:06:58

/in want writable pens or mod

33. JoloPSPH
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 08:36:58

JC wrote: First off I'd like to thank shoeman for organizing this and for contributing his own pens, mods, and other belongings in addition to mine for this giveaway. I've been meaning to give my collection away for quite some time already but the thought of going to the post office and mailing so much put me off a lot so I'm glad that shoeman is helping me out with this. As shoeman has said at the end, I would also appreciate it if you receive a mod you don't just turn around and sell it. It would be much better to give that back away. But sure, if it's been a long time perhaps you want to have a sale and you just include something you got from this giveaway in there. It would be the same as how I've received many gifts in the past and I am now handing those gifts away. With that in mind, quite a few of the mods from my collection have been gifts from used-to-be-famous/not so famous people so remember that when maybe you get an MX... dont think right away, "crap, just another MX". But some of those mods hold some value for me from who they were from. I have kept a few mods for myself, but among this giveaway are mods from eso, chautran, f1r3fly, awonw, k4s, penwish (non-store bought of course), comssa v5, etc...and of course myself--and this is in addition to all the mods from shoeman as I'm sure he holds quite some valuable ones too. Some of those names may not be well known nowadays as I'm a '07 oldie, but perhaps some of the older members can appreciate them. All in all, I think how shoeman is encouraging mods be given to newer spinners is awesome. As most, if not all of us, have started with crappy bics or random long objects as learning and spinning tools I understand how frustrating it might be. And mods can sometimes be expensive or hard for some with strict parents to obtain. (You can see a long black stick in one of the pictures. That was my own personal first spinning tool back in '07. It's an arrow with its ends cut off for example.) So it would be great if newer spinners could have something decent to learn with. Shoeman and I are willing to donate what we have held for so many years for such a goal. And finally, as shoeman will be be sending a lot of packages... please please please auction on the cases as that will be the funds for the loads of money he will need for mailing dozens and dozens of packages to all around the world. Be generous! :) I hope you all enjoy this giveaway from the both of us.
    I salute you sir. i have a really strict parent who dont let me buy anything and my friends really want to learn pen-spinning but they don't like the bictory i gave them so i wish i can get a good mod for them and for me too :)

34. uniacto
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 09:39:53

/in for giveaway :D a couple pen mods would be nice, a comssa maybe? thanks a bunch :)

35. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:27:56

/in for the giveaway, any red mod ^.^

36. Giotto
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 11:30:34

/in for giveaway. anything will do actually:P. cause now i only have one mod:/ thanks.

37. fang
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 11:35:37

I want to bid 10 dollars for the Pendolsa case. Also /in for the action. Mod parts, cheat commsa's, RSVP MX (actually anything) is welcome! ;)

38. Reason
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:02:50

JC wrote: ...With that in mind, quite a few of the mods from my collection have been gifts from used-to-be-famous/not so famous people so remember that when maybe you get an MX... dont think right away, "crap, just another MX". But some of those mods hold some value for me from who they were from.
    wow. this somehow got me very emotional. there is so much more value in these pens than just the material. the work put into them; both making them and using them. and the many hands they have been in. well said, JC. i thank you for for your selfless contributions to the community.

39. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:31:47

fang wrote: I want to bid 10 dollars for the Pendolsa case. Also /in for the action. Mod parts, cheat commsa's, RSVP MX (actually anything) is welcome! ;)
    Just fyi the auction is a bundle of all 4 cases, inserts and those 2 mods / pens - Like JC said, a lot of these pens have personal value to me, and the people I have met and who I've received them from. Inevitably some of these mods will be lost, broken, or turned around for profit immediately, but each one has a personal story, from me, JC, or their previous owners. The reason I am giving them away, is because [B]they are too valuable to sell.[/B] Their story continues when you spin them, and when you share pen spinning with others. :)

40. fang
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:34:44

shoeman6 wrote: Just fyi the auction is a bundle of all 4 cases, inserts and those 2 mods / pens
    If that's the case, I bid 30 dollar! ;)

41. Obstracized
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:38:19

/in for GiveAway. Preferably Heavy, Double-Sided Mod, although anything you would like to give will be fine. I thank you, Shoeman6 and JC, for giving out these GiveAways and Auctions. Keep up the Good Work, my friends. :)

42. JoloPSPH
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:51:43

Reason;264659]wow. this somehow got me very emotional. there is so much more value in these pens than just the material. the work put into them; both making them and using them. and the many hands they have been in. well said, JC. i thank you for for your selfless contributions to the community.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=shoeman6 wrote: Just fyi the auction is a bundle of all 4 cases, inserts and those 2 mods / pens - Like JC said, a lot of these pens have personal value to me, and the people I have met and who I've received them from. Inevitably some of these mods will be lost, broken, or turned around for profit immediately, but each one has a personal story, from me, JC, or their previous owners. The reason I am giving them away, is because [B]they are too valuable to sell.[/B] Their story continues when you spin them, and when you share pen spinning with others. :)
    Shoeman :O i agree when you said "they are too valuable to sell." even though its a bictory its still spinned with a reason and with love :)

43. Akashi
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:52:31

/in for Giveaway. I would prefer some lighter mods and g3 or comssa mods. Btw, thanks a lot shoeman and JC for giving away these awesome stuff. You guys are the best <3

44. sopi
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 13:24:36

/in

45. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 13:29:05

Can I ask that for those who want to be in the giveaway write something more than just /in? If it ends up that there are more people who want pens than I have money to ship, or that there are more people than there are a reasonable amount of pens to ship to, I will probably choose those who provide some kind of reasoning for why they could use the pens. ~ Tell me why you want something from the give-away?

46. Reason
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 14:05:55

its hard for me to find a lot of modding pens where i live without buying online. i dont have any PSing friends i can meet up and trade with either. i want stuff from this giveaway because its not easy for me to obtain these things normally. i'll admit that i take every chance i get to find new pens, but its not very often. because of this, every bit is very precious to me. every new mod is like a new instrument to learn how to play. every new modding pen is like another piece to a vast and unrestrained puzzle. i get so anxious when i know there is something new to try, or something to experiment with. maybe in the future i will be forced to get rid of my collection, but i truly dont plan on it. these pens mean so much to me already. perhaps i will sell them, but hopefully i will find someone who will make better use of them in the future. knowing that there is a chance to expand my collection and further my interest is why i want to be in this giveaway. i wont put them to waste ;)

47. Akashi
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 14:17:16

I only have a few mods and most of them are broken, I would treasure ANYTHING that I may get from this giveaway very much. Furthermore, since I'm living in Singapore there aren't many mods or pens that I can make or get and I would REALLLY appreciate it if anyone were to give me any mods or pens. My parents don't really support me pen spinning and don't allow me to buy anything online and thus I would hope that you guys would be kind enough to give me cases, mods or pens. Once again, thank you shoeman and JC! :)

48. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 14:26:13

Cant view the pics on my phone :( Maybe I'll /in for some mods to give away at gpc gather.

49. astronaut
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 14:43:13

shoeman6 wrote: Like JC said, a lot of these pens have personal value to me, and the people I have met and who I've received them from. Inevitably some of these mods will be lost, broken, or turned around for profit immediately, but each one has a personal story, from me, JC, or their previous owners. The reason I am giving them away, is because [B]they are too valuable to sell.[/B] Their story continues when you spin them, and when you share pen spinning with others. :)
    I completely understand what you said about them being too valuable to sell. But I don't think the idea is the same if you are giving them to people who have been spinning for more than one year:huh:. I hope majority of those pens go to beginners or modders. I am not gonna say "in" because then I feel like I am taking advantage of your hospitality. I also feel kinda sad for you shoeman because only fang felt like participating in the auction instead of getting free stuff. I suspect fang will let his pens' legacy live on too.

50. Mystic
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 14:50:24

$35 for the auction ;)

51. LEODCMODDER
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 15:48:55

/in for the giveaway :) would like a kt or any other nice mods such as kuzu g3 or mods with cool grip cuts :) plus im a relatively new spinner :) i want this pretty badly since i can't order frompw regularly and I can only use my allowance to buy pens but i also get above the budget

52. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:08:20

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit I just saw the deadline for the auction :( I'm getting my pay on the 22. so I cant auction for the mods T_T

53. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:10:38

Deadline is for when the auction ends, if you cant pay till 22 that is okay. :)

54. Yamaguchi
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:13:16

/in for giveaway.

55. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:39:40

shoeman6 wrote: Deadline is for when the auction ends, if you cant pay till 22 that is okay. :)
    Ok nice to know bro :3 btw I'm /in for some mod/pens if you can provide some for the GPC/De/German and the FPSB/French Gathers this year. (sun)

56. Pixels
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 16:56:01

/in thanks <3 i would kill for the sc stuff... especially the mx. Yeah, i focus on the weirdest things.

57. The Turtle
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 22:16:05

/in I'll take whatever you give me, but I want the DC in the third picture with the pink (Bellcolor?) body, pink caps, and pink/purple grips. I also really really REALLy have wanted a Seven G3 for so long, so i would really appreciate that. I'd also like that penz gear mod with the ring weights. Also, any other RSVP or G3 mods wouldn't hurt. Any of these and i'll be happy :) Reason: I just recently got back into spinning, and some new pens would help me stay inspired Thanks alot! :D

58. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 00:50:02

Hey guys, did a quick back of the envelope calculation, I'm giving away roughly $1000 - $5000 worth of pens, just to put it into perspective. I'll include this in the main post as well, but if any of you want to donate to help raise money for the cost of shipping you can do so here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jhonertwert%40yahoo%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Summer%20of%20Mods&no_note=0¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest Alternatively, you could wait until you receive a package, and if you have the money, choose to pay what you felt was the shipping cost, or, if you recognize the value in what you received, show gratitude. I've also taken some hi-res pictures of the vast majority of the items in the give-away, I didn't include some of the parts which I have separated into bags, if any of you are aspiring modders PLEASE let me know, I want to send these signos, grips, and pieces I have accumulated to someone who will use them to create the next generation of beautiful mods. Alongside the greats of Guitrum, Tek, and Kam. :) Thanks guys!

59. Materia
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 01:07:59

/in for the giveaway. I would love a proper mod to spin with other than my broken BICtory mods. Just anything would be fine, though I prefer double-sided mods.

60. Season
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 01:35:47

/in for give away, anything is fine :D Thank you guys for doing this event.

61. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 02:08:55

For a closer view of what there is to give away, You can view here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r2ho66laj1iniu9/A-LKrR-MhP

62. Voracity
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 02:23:57

Double /in for giveaway, signing up for @AdiblueseaQQQ too. I really want him to come back to penspinning, he is really inactive now. Hopefully that Baaron mod lookalike will motivate him ^^ I would like to get an emboss mod myself too. If I get multiple mods, I'll give em away happily so as to share the joy with other people. Heck , I'll even make a video on me giving away the pens :)

63. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 03:05:04

/In for the giveaway. I dont care for what ill get, getting something makes me happy because i can only buy Ps material once a year ^^

64. casual
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 04:51:17

/in for giveaway, preferably any kind of rsvp, comssa (especially pds ones), hgg, anyball or hyper jells

65. AK-47
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 05:12:44

/in For giveaway. any mod will make me happy :)

66. Go_spin
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 05:28:25

/in for pen give away. i just want a simple pen. my dream pen is a Buster cyl . Hope a have that pen. Pen spinning is my Life. But we're poor to get my dream pen . If no Buster i want Dr. grip parts like 4 Tip and 2 airfit grip. Hope u can give me .. Here my address Oro Culai, Carinugan, Balulang, Cagayan de Oro city, Philippines .

67. JoloPSPH
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 09:55:58

shoeman6 wrote: Can I ask that for those who want to be in the giveaway write something more than just /in? If it ends up that there are more people who want pens than I have money to ship, or that there are more people than there are a reasonable amount of pens to ship to, I will probably choose those who provide some kind of reasoning for why they could use the pens. ~ Tell me why you want something from the give-away?
    Im a guy who have really strict parents who dont let my order anything and rarely saw anyone sell good parts on my country so i stick with a self mod that i can easily make here in my place. And even if i quit pen-spinning i can pass my pens to my cousin's and classmate's who pen-spin

68. DioBrando
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 11:28:43

good guy shoeman and jc

69. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 12:18:01

Auction: 40$ /in myself for Baaron mod O_O

70. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 16:26:17

I'll /in myself for this great giveaway. I've been giving all of my mods away to friends who have been interested, and realized that I just have a Waterfall left. It'd be really cool to get some sort of g3 mod, or dc mod like that kt, but whatever is awesome. If I end up not using it in the end, and can't find ainterested friend, I'll just give it away on the radio. I'll hit you up with a young donation tho. This is a wonderful thing you're doing for this community, and everyone appreciates it. Thanks.

71. Days
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 17:43:40

/in Anything is fine, but I'd prefer a black colortwin cap and clear g3 barrels as I have lost/broke them... Thank you shoeman and JC for this! (sun)

72. Que594
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 19:30:09

Im /in :D that's really nice of you guys to do a giveaway being new to pen spinning means a lot. Thanks guys. I saw sme cool mods in there but I don't know many of the names so maybe the white emboss or cyan emboss mod or picture #135 or the yellowplaycolor even that kick ass upsb bracelet :) you guys are really nice and inspiring :) I've been giving some of my old mods to some of my friends because of you guys and I just hate seeing them go to waste! You guys make upsb a better place! Spread the love :)

73. PrettyPonyMan
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 19:47:13

Ty shoeman and JC! nice of you /in anything would make me so happy

74. HurricaneKaktos
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 20:14:19

/in for the giveaway. I'll take anything, but I'm most interested in DC mods, perhaps a Metallic Comssa or a Dr. KT.

75. ToeKnee
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 22:37:50

/in for the giveaway =D well really anything will do haha but The things I've been wanting for a while is the yellow sunbursts, white sunbursts, Kuzu g3, seven g3, white emboss, airfits, cts, kts, miffy, Modrod and mxs. Haha thanks guys ! :D

76. Beast
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 22:54:40

/in for the giveaway. -.- akuma just woke me up to have a look through this thread. Anything will do, I'm just sick of spinning a bictory and Comssas. Ok thanks. I'm going back to bed now. If you have any dr m&ms ^^

77. ToeKnee
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 00:14:51

It's giveaway not gathering -.-

78. Shiftyei
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 00:51:47

/in for the giveaway, for any mod. This is awesome. Thank you so much, JC and Shoeman! =) edit: I was just looking thru the drop box photos of it, if possible I would perfer to have the mod on picture 30 =P

79. astronaut
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 14:31:27

I like how nearly all the people asking for pens already have some and get some from penwish or other online stores fairly often, like Shiftyei or xienix. Mostly intermediates who want free stuff. @SuperVValrus edit: sorry shiftyei, I didn't understand. I guess you do need one of these mods more than most people. Again, sorry about blindly accusing you.

80. magoochy
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 20:44:09

/in for really more complex mods preferably sc so i can learn how to make and use them better (not so good with em atm) and thank you so much showman and jc and i agree with tommy, showman has helped me learn how to use and be a part of upsb so much even if he may not know it. ^-^ love this penspinning board and anything given to me with be split or given to people from NCPSC (Nanaimo Canada Pen Spinning Community) and if anyones ever on vancouver island this summer ever comes by nanaimo or anywhere close-ish NCPSC is having a much smaller give away (but theres alot less people in it) to encourage people to start penspinning so if anyones ever in the area and new or old to penspinning we would love to learn and can teach you anything we know to and if ur new to penspinning around here or wanna start we would be glad to help get u some mod and learn some things to start you off

81. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 21:16:12

@shoeman6 need to talk to you about something important soon. I'll write you a pm or at skype.

82. Thirsty Fish
    Date: Mon, Jul 15 2013 10:54:02

/in for just about anything. I would prefer a metal comssa if you have one left. Thanks!

83. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Jul 15 2013 13:39:39

Would you send one to a close friend of mine in France? He wants to start and I'm sending him some of my own pens too. He recently came out of hospital after he was stabbed and nearly died. I don't have his current address yet though, I'll ask P:

84. Tommy
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 07:04:18

$50 for the auction.

85. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 11:45:06

55$ auction. The situation looks better now @shoeman6 (sun)

86. Tommy
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 20:38:32

60 for auction

87. NaeosPsy
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 20:51:09

/in for giveaway. About the time to stop spinning pencils. ;D

88. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 04:57:46

65$ auction. Though I dont know if it's in time :O

89. Tommy
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 07:08:25

70 for auction

90. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 00:34:41

Alright, for those of you who want in please send me your shipping address, please make sure that it is correct complete and in the proper format as I won't be doing much digging if I can't figure it out. I will start shipping as soon as I receive $$ from the auction winner. Tommy has also agreed to buy a number of mods from the collection, which in light of the shipping costs, I allowed so that I can get pens out to more people. So as soon as those transactions go through I will be shipping pens out! Thanks for all the interest. :)

91. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 05:49:15

Good guy Tommy

92. Kemu
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 07:07:02

/in for anything, but i prefer sc mods or parts

93. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 08:47:12

Wouldn't it be better to sell the pens to the losers of the auction? That way they still get something aside from the big prize :P

94. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 14:49:47

@ChainBreak, I'm... not sure? :X

95. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 15:26:27

/in in giveaway for hyperjells, anything with dr grip tips, and maybe some mx to give to friends who want to ps also :D

96. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 16:11:41

@shoeman6 That way the people who didn't win the auction could at least get some mods. Like this only Tommy gets stuff. =/

97. Tommy
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 21:38:41

ChainBreak wrote: @shoeman6 That way the people who didn't win the auction could at least get some mods. Like this only Tommy gets stuff. =/
    Theres alot of stuff left over. Don't forget the money im using is used to help you guys as well... Anyways yea

98. derlengrek
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 22:14:00

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. I am really impressed by your site. we have Bond Cleaning Brisbane north

99. Beast
    Date: Sun, Jul 21 2013 05:04:42

What did you buy? And can I come?

100. derlengrek
    Date: Sun, Jul 21 2013 06:25:58

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. I am really impressed by your site. we have Bond Cleaning Brisbane north.Brisbane Carpet Cleaners kings Aims For 100% Customer Satisfaction.Carpet Cleaners Brisbane Are Your Best Mates when it comes to attaining a fresh clean for your carpets

101. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Jul 21 2013 23:43:41

Alright then, all of the pens are boxed and ready to ship! I still have a huge bag of random parts, PM me if you want some of them!

102. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jul 22 2013 02:00:26

Giveaway is over and all of those who PMed me addresses should be receiving items, unless you had an incomprehensible address or other reasons. A total of 15 packages, and ~$160 worth of shipping. To many countries around the world. Big thanks for Tommy and all of those who participated in the auction. It was great knowing you guys~!