UPSB v4

Off-topic / Somebody Else's Problem

1. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 13:44:58

its a field to hide something you dont want to see and the scary thing is this: i said to myself "i dont want people who dont want to know me to see me" and my subconscious responded. i want to disappear now people who know me still see me as someone but people who dont know me see me completely useless or nothing at all i bother posting this thread because i affected myself with a sep field it affected myself to not let random people see me unless i want what also bothers me is the things i dont want to see go away please tell me if you know anything or actually made sense to you long story short: i put myself as someone elses problem edit: ithink this can be put to serious discussion, if not ok

2. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 14:55:53

1 your english sucks 2 hiding from people you don't know will just make your life miserable. How do you find friends or how do you expect to work? 3 stop being such a pussy and face reality

3. SA1
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 16:23:19

I find that I also hide from people who aren't really my friends but are around a lot. I do this because I always think that these other people lack sense and by doing so I am an awkward observer. I feel dumb and want to change bet at the same time these people still seem sense-less to me! help! but @SwitchPalm I'm sorry I cannot help you because I have a similar problem. I want to get to know people before I open up, so I am closed often

4. spenpinner
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 16:59:07

ChainBreak wrote: 1 your english sucks 2 hiding from people you don't know will just make your life miserable. How do you find friends or how do you expect to work? 3 stop being such a pussy and face reality
    #1 therapist.

5. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 17:51:57

SA1 wrote: I find that I also hide from people who aren't really my friends but are around a lot. I do this because I always think that these other people lack sense and by doing so I am an awkward observer. I feel dumb and want to change bet at the same time these people still seem sense-less to me! help! but @SwitchPalm I'm sorry I cannot help you because I have a similar problem. I want to get to know people before I open up, so I am closed often
    If they seem senseless to you maybe you should get the fuck out of your home and go socialize more. There's nothing scary about people and there's no reason not to be friendly to people you don't know. That's something called respect. I have that for people I don't know, because it's fucking common sense to treat people who didn't harm you nicely and respectful.

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 21:42:21

ChainBreak wrote: If they seem senseless to you maybe you should get the fuck out of your home and go socialize more. There's nothing scary about people and there's no reason not to be friendly to people you don't know. That's something called respect. I have that for people I don't know, because it's fucking common sense to treat people who didn't harm you nicely and respectful.
    :facepalm: award of the year for best therapist for social anxiety will not go to you.

7. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 21:47:44

ChainBreak wrote: 1 your english sucks 2 hiding from people you don't know will just make your life miserable. How do you find friends or how do you expect to work? 3 stop being such a pussy and face reality
    1. i dont really care 2. i said people who dont want to know me wont see me, of course if i want to interac lt with someone new, i just hope i have a chance that they could see me 3. how about no, reality sucks more

8. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 23:53:21

By "sep field" do you mean septic field? and by affected do you mean infected? in which case you better go see a doctor ASAP cuz it could be pretty serious. Moral of the story is don't try to help out people with septic problems, only help them for money and if you are qualified to do so.

ChainBreak wrote: If they seem senseless to you maybe you should get the fuck out of your home and go socialize more. [B]There's nothing scary about people and there's no reason not to be friendly to people you don't know[/B]. That's something called respect. I have that for people I don't know, because it's fucking common sense to treat people who didn't harm you nicely and respectful.
    Strangers may mistake your "friendliness" as sexual advances and try to have sex with you. If you refuse they may try to rip out your eyes and then fuck your bloody eye sockets then cum in your mouth before killing you. That's why I am never friendly with people I don't know; there are many reasons to be afraid of people.

9. 20%
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 08:29:26

someones else's problem = s.e.p. field @Awesome

10. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 10:27:28

eurocracy wrote: :facepalm: award of the year for best therapist for social anxiety will not go to you.
    Well on the other hand the award for most stupid penspinner who doesnt know a thing about life and lives the penguin life will surely go to you. People dont need therapy, they need to stop whining about everything and at least try to improve in their behaviour.

11. 20%
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 10:51:15

ChainBreak wrote: Well on the other hand the award for most stupid penspinner who doesnt know a thing about life and lives the penguin life will surely go to you. People dont need therapy, they need to stop whining about everything and at least try to improve in their behaviour.
    whining lol no. i just need to know if people get it and if there are people like me, i dont really need help or shit like that, its seem pretty useless

12. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:14:21

ChainBreak wrote: Well on the other hand the award for most stupid penspinner who doesnt know a thing about life and lives the penguin life will surely go to you. People dont need therapy, they need to stop whining about everything and at least try to improve in their behaviour.
    :facepalm: Says the one who said people don't need therapy for social anxiety. You're unbelievably insensitive and stupid.

13. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:56:06

wat da phuck did i just read ? strong wall of text tl;dr stop crying and fist yourself

14. Mystic
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 13:30:45

ChainBreak wrote: If they seem senseless to you maybe you should get the fuck out of your home and go socialize more. [B]There's nothing scary about people and there's no reason not to be friendly to people you don't know.[/B] That's something called respect. I have that for people I don't know, because it's fucking common sense to treat people who didn't harm you nicely and respectful.
    Thats so naive.

15. Pixels
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 14:00:11

Learn how to wank. You will feel much better

16. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 14:20:21

SwitchPalm wrote: whining lol no. i just need to know if people get it and if there are people like me, i dont really need help or shit like that, its seem pretty useless
    Of course I get it. I used to be like you. The only way to change is to stop bitching about every little detail and just living life. What good does it to you if people understand you and comfort you for having social akwardness? It doesnt do any good. It's better if you get bashed or ignored since it causes you to actually overthink what you're doing right now and if it's smart to be doing so. When you notice just how akward you are you will see just how stupid your behaviour was. @Mystic yes there are bad people in the world, but that's no reason to distrust every good person as well.

17. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 18:01:01

ChainBreak wrote: Of course I get it. I used to be like you. The only way to change is to stop bitching about every little detail and just living life. What good does it to you if people understand you and comfort you for having social akwardness? It doesnt do any good. It's better if you get bashed or ignored since it causes you to actually overthink what you're doing right now and if it's smart to be doing so. [B]When you notice just how akward you are you will see just how stupid your behaviour was.[/B] @Mystic yes there are bad people in the world, but that's no reason to distrust every good person as well.
    Oh yeah people who are socially awkward can get over it instantly :facepalm: Because helping them with it nicely is going to increase their confidence, duh. The last thing someone with social problems is going to need is some arrogant loudmouth like you beating them down and making them feel stupid. 'lol get over it' doesn't help people, you complete fuckwit. [B]EDIT:[/B] But now I remember who I'm talking to here. You are a complete dick with your posts on this forum and you're completely insecure. You constantly talk about me in the shoutbox to people despite having me ignored on it and don't hesitate to try and attack me the moment I call you out on something specific. :rolleyes: You act like a child having a tantrum when I say something to you.

18. 20%
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 18:05:05

ChainBreak wrote: Of course I get it. I used to be like you. The only way to change is to stop bitching about every little detail and just living life. What good does it to you if people understand you and comfort you for having social akwardness? It doesnt do any good. It's better if you get bashed or ignored since it causes you to actually overthink what you're doing right now and if it's smart to be doing so When you notice just how akward you are you will see just how stupid your behaviour was. @Mystic yes there are bad people in the world, but that's no reason to distrust every good person as well.
    ok tell me, have you ever tried talking to someone new, but he/she actually didnt notice you tell me how it feels but really, why would people comfort me, they fucking wouldnt see me okay i can try, dare me to oh one more fact: im not you, so dont expect me to be like you in the end

19. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 19:42:08

SwitchPalm wrote: ok tell me, have you ever tried talking to someone new, but he/she actually didnt notice you tell me how it feels but really, why would people comfort me, they fucking wouldnt see me okay i can try, dare me to oh one more fact: im not you, so dont expect me to be like you in the end
    Of course I have tried talking to someone new and got ignored or just left standing after literally a minute. Self-confidence is not something you gain by relying on other peoples help or comforting words. You get it by getting things done by yourself and only by yourself. You cant expect to be able to know your own ability without ever exploring it. Besides noone expects you to change overnight. It took me about 2 years to get rid of most of my anxiety when dealing with other people. People being kind to me never helped. It just made me try less. Even my physics teacher who taught for 35 years before retiring and tried various methods to motivate people discovered that people learned the most from him when he was being a complete asshole. Being left alone forces you to take action by yourself. Only if you do things yourself you can truly know who you are, what you can do and what you can pride yourself on. @eurocracy so I'm a complete dick that wont accept any other opinion besides hiw own and really doesnt know shit and just "bashes" other people to feel better? Tell me more about how much you know about me as a person and how you can deduct that my behaviour is based on insecurity or arrogance. I dont have a fucking clue what I'm talking about since I only lived 19 years right? How can you expect someone who graduated from school and starting uni soon to be actually more experienced in life or have the ability to learn from mistakes. That's of course completely impossible and utter bullshit.

20. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jul 11 2013 20:05:49

Of course I have tried talking to someone new and got ignored or just left standing after literally a minute. Self-confidence is not something you gain by relying on other peoples help or comforting words. You get it by getting things done by yourself and only by yourself. You cant expect to be able to know your own ability without ever exploring it. Besides noone expects you to change overnight. It took me about 2 years to get rid of most of my anxiety when dealing with other people. People being kind to me never helped. It just made me try less. Even my physics teacher who taught for 35 years before retiring and tried various methods to motivate people discovered that people learned the most from him when he was being a complete asshole. Being left alone forces you to take action by yourself. Only if you do things yourself you can truly know who you are, what you can do and what you can pride yourself on.

ChainBreak;264563]@eurocracy so I'm a complete dick that wont accept any other opinion besides hiw own[/QUOTE] Yeah, you are a complete dick. For example pointing out his English skills, who honestly gives a shit how good his grammar is, this is a pen spinning forum, not a forum for improving your language. And correct, you don't accept any other person's viewpoint or opinion. [QUOTE=ChainBreak;264563]and really doesnt know shit and just "bashes" other people to feel better?[/QUOTE] Looks like it from here when you're being inherently aggressive and hostile. [QUOTE=ChainBreak;264563]Tell me more about how much you know about me as a person and how you can deduct that my behaviour is based on insecurity or arrogance.[/QUOTE] You're easily insecure. For example whining about my spinning in the shoutbox for no reason, ironically after I got in UPSBT and you did not. When I was new you came after me mocking my spinning skills as well, when we got into an argument not about our spinning abilities you tried to settle it with a battle, irrelevant to the discussion. I never agreed to the battle and you still attempted to make the thread like I agreed. You went on a period of going after nearly a lot of my posts and posting things such as 'euro is an idiot' and such after them to harvest likes. Meanwhile I made it clear in the past I wasn't out to argue against you personally, we just had conflicting views at the time. Instead you hold grudges like a child, you even left the team we were in because I was in it, making a big thread whining about me before leaving it. And here, you don't seem to have any sympathy, instead acting like you know the best way to help someone with their problems and putting that forward. You also assume that what worked for you (which is a false analogy, nobody ever said things like this to you), will work for others, and assert that it is the absolute best way, no exceptions. Hahaha, no. Wrong from the start, this is not a way to treat social anxiety as it ruins someone's confidence and they may shy further away from it altogether. There is a reason counselors deal with it in stages and keep things calm and encouraging, rather than brusquely listing all that is wrong and making the person feel alienated from the outset. [QUOTE=ChainBreak wrote: I dont have a fucking clue what I'm talking about since I only lived 19 years right? How can you expect someone who graduated from school and starting uni soon to be actually more experienced in life or have the ability to learn from mistakes. That's of course completely impossible and utter bullshit.
    Whoop, about to go to uni, how much more life experience. You're not experienced in helping people to overcome social anxiety, clearly. If you'd like to learn, I can put you into contact with a couple of contacts I know who WORK as counselors.

21. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 01:52:44

people can get over anxiety instantly, there's a pill for that! but really as long as you continue to be social and talk to people you will out grow your awkwardness eventually. Its just a phase people go through really so don't worry about it, there are a lot of people just like you ^_^

22. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 08:38:17

I do what SwitchPalm does as mentioned in his original post before @ChainBreak started to piss out of his asshole on this thread. I go around not giving a fuck about other people unless they request something of me (assistance with school work is usually the case) or I request something of someone else. Other than that, I normally go around socializing with my friends as any other person would. I mean, I'm not socially introverted that I can't stand someone looking at me from across the room, but I am a little bit avoidant of other people. For example, if I need to do a shit ton of work for a class, I would rather work on it myself and teach myself the concepts needed to complete it rather than to go around and cry for help. Most of the time, everyone around me is so ignorant to what is going on in life and in school so I wouldn't interact with them whether I needed help or not.

23. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:08:23

you sound just like me 07~10 just go look up Zyzz if you still end up a sad kunt, then i have sum bad neuwz for u m8 you won't make it brah gym >>>> if gym won't do it for you, just find a passion. if there's really none, sorry m8 time to stop posting and jump off a cliff

24. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 13:13:17

[B][/B]Lol I'm never sure if the guy is really that stupid or a really.good troll. I never said you were a bad spinner. I just said you're a bad loser and a chicken. I wanted a express battle 5 minutes when you said you had to leave in 15. I made a combo, you didnt. Besides I didn't make the thread, just the combo. Someone else made the thread. Look it up if you dont believe me. Btw why do you think I was being mean? I made jokes on statements you make. I do that with all people. I almost always exaggerate in my statements and jokes and your reaction on that was being offended like some child. Most people know I'm obviously exaggerating so they dont take it that serious. You on the other hand dont seem to understand that even after I explained myself several times. Now tell me more abour how I am the ignorant one who needs mental help. Btw I'm repeating myself. Confidence is not something that can be induced by other people. Something like that is false confidence also known as arrogance. Confidence can only be gained by the person himself/herself. The person has to know, understand and accept all strengths and weaknesses that make up his/her range of abilities. Only like that will the person be able to truly rely on himself/herself. Induced selfconfidence is only forcing a character on a person that he/she would not naturally have.

25. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 13:23:14

If you don't want to meet random people, then don't. Where's the problem? When a person is important to you in your daily life by any reason, you will be forced to know he or she anyway. Friends can be found at any time, I don't consider it a 'big' problem. What more important is colleagues, or people who can directly affect your life. Now here's the real problem

i put myself as someone elses problem
    This sentence makes you sound like a dude who got bullied when he was young, thus given the blessing of lack of confidence. You don't know how to be in the social nor how to give impression. First thing to do: Change how you think about yourself. 'Know' yourself, who you are, what you like, what you want to be and if it fits you or not. Then you can improve. I don't know you that much, so I'm not sure how to help specifically. But that's the concept.

26. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 13:31:30

ChainBreak wrote: [B][/B]Lol I'm never sure if the guy is really that stupid or a really.good troll. I never said you were a bad spinner. I just said you're a bad loser and a chicken. I wanted a express battle 5 minutes when you said you had to leave in 15. I made a combo, you didnt. Besides I didn't make the thread, just the combo. Someone else made the thread. Look it up if you dont believe me. Btw why do you think I was being mean? I made jokes on statements you make. I do that with all people. I almost always exaggerate in my statements and jokes and your reaction on that was being offended like some child. Most people know I'm obviously exaggerating so they dont take it that serious. You on the other hand dont seem to understand that even after I explained myself several times. Now tell me more abour how I am the ignorant one who needs mental help. Btw I'm repeating myself. Confidence is not something that can be induced by other people. Something like that is false confidence also known as arrogance. Confidence can only be gained by the person himself/herself. The person has to know, understand and accept all strengths and weaknesses that make up his/her range of abilities. Only like that will the person be able to truly rely on himself/herself. Induced selfconfidence is only forcing a character on a person that he/she would not naturally have.
    [video=youtube;5YsGJz3j4os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os[/video] [video=youtube;Kaes3feWfXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaes3feWfXU[/video] [video=youtube;AdBoybKnzZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw[/video] [video=youtube;hz3p-k4jkGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz3p-k4jkGA[/video] [video=youtube;6vIKLPAUURI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vIKLPAUURI[/video] if you still have a negative outlook in life after watching those vids, you have a very big problem already. Yeah, you're correct about the confidence/arrogance part, but both of those aspects are related. Some start out as confident, but their ego feeds on the compliments of others, hence why they turn arrogant, ie. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Muhammad Ali, Marlon Brando. Some though are just plain arrogant from the start, all talk, no show, ie. bullies, rich kids(check out @itslavishbitch on instagram and you'll see what I mean), frat dudes

27. 20%
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 14:36:52

Enkronidus wrote: If you don't want to meet random people, then don't. Where's the problem? When a person is important to you in your daily life by any reason, you will be forced to know he or she anyway. Friends can be found at any time, I don't consider it a 'big' problem. What more important is colleagues, or people who can directly affect your life. Now here's the real problem This sentence makes you sound like a dude who got bullied when he was young, thus given the blessing of lack of confidence. You don't know how to be in the social nor how to give impression. First thing to do: Change how you think about yourself. 'Know' yourself, who you are, what you like, what you want to be and if it fits you or not. Then you can improve. I don't know you that much, so I'm not sure how to help specifically. But that's the concept.
    never bullied, dafuq actually never witnessed real bullying already tried that concept, no change

28. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Jul 12 2013 21:52:32

have you tried putting your penis in a girl?

29. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 02:38:20

Awesome wrote: have you tried putting your penis in a girl?
    ^ this

30. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 05:07:23

lol wtf

31. King
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 05:33:21

Clyde wrote: you sound just like me 07~10 just go look up Zyzz if you still end up a sad kunt, then i have sum bad neuwz for u m8 you won't make it brah gym >>>> if gym won't do it for you, just find a passion. if there's really none, sorry m8 time to stop posting and jump off a cliff
    Clyde speaks the truth m8

32. Tialys
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 17:16:44

Hahaha. Ey yo, how do I hand out rep at this forum?

33. Tialys
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 17:18:51

SwitchPalm wrote: i said to myself "i dont want people who dont want to know me to see me" and my subconscious responded. i want to disappear now people who know me still see me as someone but people who dont know me see me completely useless or nothing at all i bother posting this thread because i affected myself with a sep field it affected myself to not let random people see me unless i want what also bothers me is the things i dont want to see go away please tell me if you know anything or actually made sense to you
    Not sure what OP is trying to say here? Translation plz

34. Tigres
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:20:01

ahhhhhhhh lovely essays-.- anyways @SwitchPalm these life problems depend on people's perspective, some people are good and some are bad. That simple.(IMOIMOIMO) Just be yourself. Just learn how to calm down like listen to music, move around like an idiot,or fap (if necessary). Lastly (since you have Japan as your nationality) 頑張りなさい。

35. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 22:03:00

ChainBreak wrote: [B][/B]Lol I'm never sure if the guy is really that stupid or a really.good troll. I never said you were a bad spinner. I just said you're a bad loser and a chicken. I wanted a express battle 5 minutes when you said you had to leave in 15. I made a combo, you didnt. Besides I didn't make the thread, just the combo. Someone else made the thread. Look it up if you dont believe me. Btw why do you think I was being mean? I made jokes on statements you make. I do that with all people. I almost always exaggerate in my statements and jokes and your reaction on that was being offended like some child. Most people know I'm obviously exaggerating so they dont take it that serious. You on the other hand dont seem to understand that even after I explained myself several times. Now tell me more abour how I am the ignorant one who needs mental help.
    Too busy trying to turn it on me , but we're talking about you here. And I crush your exaggeration by making it look stupid, but you fail to see how someone could possibly have a thought process that sees it beyond the direct. And lol, you always said I was a bad spinner. You even called my spinning 'hipster crap' a week ago. I never gave times, I said I had to go that onstant to babysit my little sister. And back then I didn't have my phone camera, so it required a process of retrieving an awkward file, cutting and compressing it before uploading it. Pfft, it would take 15 minutes to get the video frpm the camera to the web, genius. I also had to go instantly, not in 15 minutes at the time :facepalm: You have such a warped view on things, you twist the events to make it look like you never make mostakes, you try to appear too perfect for your own good.

36. 20%
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 23:46:32

Tigres wrote: ahhhhhhhh lovely essays-.- anyways @SwitchPalm these life problems depend on people's perspective, some people are good and some are bad. That simple.(IMOIMOIMO) Just be yourself. Just learn how to calm down like listen to music, move around like an idiot,or fap (if necessary). Lastly (since you have Japan as your nationality) 頑張りなさい。
    そーなのかー well im not sure if relevant to subject ー△ー but will try

37. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 04:32:51

stop it, UPSB OP IS A PHAGGOT you won't make it bro, sorry just stop giving a fuck about others, and what others think about you. Enjoy your life. Wtf's wrong with that. You worry too much. If you really can't stop giving two shits about everyone, then you really won't make it. Enjoy living the rest of your life as a phaggot, brah. and by brah, I mean never my bro. PHAGGOT

38. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 04:39:28

Clyde wrote: stop it, UPSB OP IS A PHAGGOT you won't make it bro, sorry just stop giving a fuck about others, and what others think about you. Enjoy your life. Wtf's wrong with that. You worry too much. If you really can't stop giving two shits about everyone, then you really won't make it. Enjoy living the rest of your life as a phaggot, brah. and by brah, I mean never my bro. PHAGGOT
    lol you sound pissed :3 problem? :trollface:

39. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 04:44:18

SwitchPalm wrote: lol you sound pissed :3
    Not really, just a little bit annoyed because you sound just like me before I started lifting. Until now I still have a problem; being a douche/asshole. I want to change it but I just can't, and am not willing enough to do so. Your problem is very small and is easy to change, you just have to stop giving a fuck about what everyone else thinks. Just mind your own thing and do what makes you happy

40. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 04:48:02

Clyde wrote: Not really, just a little bit annoyed because you sound just like me before I started lifting. Until now I still have a problem; being a douche/asshole. I want to change it but I just can't, and am not willing enough to do so. Your problem is very small and is easy to change, you just have to stop giving a fuck about what everyone else thinks. Just mind your own thing and do what makes you happy
    forget that dude, im not you, and i dont lift :hah: what if im the guy who wants to know everyone and what they think, who want to see their endless possibilities in their minds also, thats not my problem :L

41. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 04:50:37

SwitchPalm wrote: forget that dude, im not you, and i dont lift :hah: what if im the guy who wants to know everyone and what they think, who want to see their endless possibilities in their minds also, thats not my problem :L
    then go to uni, take psychology /thread wtf

42. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 05:02:50

Clyde wrote: then go to uni, take psychology /thread wtf
    wat, i might

43. BozoHimSelf
    Date: Tue, Jul 16 2013 14:52:47

http://youtu.be/DmPgYsb1jX0 This is a motivational speech I watch before I work out. The thing he says about fear and how it's self impose really hits me and it makes it a lot easier for me personally. The rest of the video is great too, but that's more training related.