UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello Everybody!

1. Roxas
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 06:13:57

Hello! I am Roxas, and I started penspinning back in 2007! It has truly been awhile since I've been in penspinning community (esp. in UPSB ), and I don't think I've ever posted here despite having created this account when this current version of UPSB started. So I felt that maybe I should re-introduce myself to this board :) I was a regular member in the previous UPSB forum before that one was taken over by this one. Currently, I have no idea who are the "big" penspinners lol but I will try to keep up haha. I may be dating myself here but my influences back then were definitely Eriror, SEVEN, Minwoo, Bonkura, Fratleym and s777. I also remember watching Eso's videos to learn how to do tricks :P Although I've been spinning for awhile, I've stopped making any sort of progress around my second year, so I wouldn't be able to call myself a pro. It's been almost 6 years and I STILL can't do continuous twisted sonic busts or continuous fingerless middlebak 1.5 (I think that's what it's called lol) Most I could do for both is around 3 haha I do, however, have the basics and most advanced tricks down. Hybrids just simply blow my mind still haha I used to have quite the pen collection but now my only remaining Pen-spinning pens are a RSVP MX , DR.KT and an Ayatori mod (with no tip though lol). I may be dating myself again with those too haha I don't know if I'm allowed to post my videos on my introduction but if anyone is interested I will gladly post here if you'd like :D Anyways, I'm hoping to at least improve my skills more and hopefully I'll stick around this time :D

2. fang
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 08:58:28

Welcome back, your name is somehow familiar... Good luck with practice. There have been some changes since UPSBv3, but there are also things that stayed the same.

3. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 09:30:37

haii roxas

4. Mystic
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 12:44:03

I remember you. Welcome back :)

5. Giotto
    Date: Wed, Jul 10 2013 13:52:35

Welcome back. :welcome:

6. ShelliGress
    Date: Mon, Aug 5 2013 04:56:05

hey friend welcome to this community, make the stay memorable one here. enjoy a lot