UPSB v4

General Discussion / Two curiosity!

1. Leigun
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 18:03:23

How long does it usually practicing daily for best results? How long will it take to learn twisted sonic double bust and then multiple? and if you've had any better way to learn?

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 18:33:27

There's no limit to practicing daily, but I find there is often a 'period' where you spin best and learn best. If you spin outside that period, you tend to get less progression. With double bust, multiple bust. Well, hard to say. About a week and you can get a decent double bust if you watch the tutorial, control the pen correctly. Multiple will take longer.

3. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 18:34:49

i don't think there is a time i which you can learn a trick just practise and you'll see when you can do it :)

4. Dern Goid
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 18:37:53

Well I'm kinda new too, but when I learn a trick I get the concept down do it slow and just keep practicing all day :) :spin: For mostly all the tricks I've learnt I've taken no more than a day to learn (Of course getting fluid may take more) in execption to the shadow :xd:, I'm having trouble with that one.

5. Dr.spinz
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 21:02:13

It takes forever and a month of sudays to learn double bust, then multiple busts!:D I usually practice three hours.

6. Alex
    Date: Tue, Jul 9 2013 21:27:24

Maybe there is a certain amount you should practice daily,weekly etc :dunno:..for best results but since Pen Spinning is rather quite new and unpopular, there is really not much research that has been done if any at all. Maybe eventually we'll find out answers to those questions but for now, we just practice as much as we want.