UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Le Plume RT Mod

1. Ibanezez
    Date: Wed, Jul 3 2013 18:41:53

=========================== Stats: =========================== LE PLUME RT MOD Length: 19 CM Weight: Unweighed Style: DC Writing-Mechanism: None Ink-Type: None Estimated-Cost: $7 =========================== Materials List: =========================== - Le Plume Markers X2 - Crayola Supertip Barrel X1 - Dr Grip Grip X1 - Uniball Signo RT Tips X2 (Metal) - 1 Profile Ring/Band - (Optional) Extra elastic rings/bands for looks. =========================== Tutorial: ===========================

SpoilerTUTORIAL 1. Take the 2 big caps from the le plume pens. 2. Put a profile ring into 1 cap. 3. Put both caps on the supertip. Be aware that the one with the profile ring goes on the side of the supertip where there used to be a marker tip. 4. (Optional) Slide on extra rings and bands for looks. 5. Put the Signo RT tips into the ends of the caps. Keep pushing until it stays in. 6. Slide 2 halves of the Dr. Grip onto each end of the mod. You are now finished with your Le Plume RT Mod!
    =========================== Q/A: =========================== (Q) Which Le Plume Marker do I get? (A) 2 Marvy Le Plume ii markers. They will have double caps. (Q) Do I need tape or anything for the tips to stay in? (A) No, you don't. They will stay inside. (Q) Where can I get the parts? (A) The internet is your friend.

2. Mystic
    Date: Wed, Jul 3 2013 18:58:18

Sounds interesting, do you have any pictures?