UPSB v4

Battlezone / Enigma vs eazi-penspinner

1. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Tue, Jul 2 2013 14:30:30

Enigma: eazi-penspinner: Don't forget to give us comments on the vids. Thanks

2. Enigma
    Date: Tue, Jul 2 2013 14:32:27

interesting battle Have fun XD

3. Pixels
    Date: Tue, Jul 2 2013 14:42:40

Both of you are beast man. But sorry :( I liked eazi's better, the flow is great. Enigma's combo feels a little spammy (dont kill me for using this word), nonetheless, the combo was sick, especially the entire before and after spiderspin sequence.

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Jul 2 2013 16:54:22

Enigma, you mix some easy links with some hard links, it just makes your combo longer for no reason! A lot of charges everywhere and stuff I've seen you do before. It looks like a freestyle, unfortunately. Eazi, I liked that execution, it's very smooth and effortless, combined that with links I really admire and understand the difficulty of. I thought you repeated something at one point, but looking over it again, you didn't. You get my vote, your combo is massively harder, but your finish could have better execution.

5. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Jul 3 2013 10:35:10

difficulty is fairly comparable, eazi probably better in creativity but enigma has better exec enigma has far stronger pacing, it feels strong and he is sure of what he's doing (besides the very last pinkybak 1.5), but there's a lot of filler, combo could be structured/planned out more extensively eazi has a very interesting range of links, but the ending is weak compared to rest of the combo and the execution overall is no where near as certain as enigma's, material seems organised with few unnecessary parts *certainly not referring to any 2 of the posts above mine ahem* i don't see how there's a supposedly huge difference in difficulty or how eazi's flow/exec is great, but w/e, i think the poll results should be closer than the current 2:1 ratio imbalance a great battle, you both did well