UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / "S" means "Shadow"

1. bio8
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:28:31

We are glad to present Collaboration "S" means "Shadow" Big thanks HobbyLogics from UPSB impetus for ideas and sent some combos participants. [video=youtube;ERzyvCvO92k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERzyvCvO92k[/video] Editor: Amikiro Enjoy!

2. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:24:47

cool work, nice :D

3. fang
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 13:10:24

Although I really like the idea, the combo's looked a bit the same because everybody was using the same kind of shadow. It's hard for such a collab, but I would have liked to see more variety.

4. bio8
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 13:14:53

fang wrote: Although I really like the idea, the combo's looked a bit the same because everybody was using the same kind of shadow. It's hard for such a collab, but I would have liked to see more variety.
    Hope this video will be motivational stage, in the future, have made similar videos more interesting.

5. fang
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 16:35:45

bio8 wrote: Hope this video will be motivational stage, in the future, have made similar videos more interesting.
    Your right, lets make that happen! ;) Although giving this collab a second look, the combo's are hard to see but not bad. Good job! ;)

6. Alex
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 17:04:21

Good Job guys. Really nice collab although i agree with fang. The combos are hard to see.