UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Linkages and tricks that rotate clockwise palm down

1. KaosKid
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 21:39:53

Hey I need help with linking tricks that rotate clockwise palm down please help ASAP and videos are encouraged

2. Tommy
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 23:01:16

rextrick, and this should not be in advanced tricks. Just go on shoutbox. No need to make a new thread.

3. Alex
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 16:58:11

Reverse shadow

4. Boxxy
    Date: Tue, Jul 2 2013 22:20:32

Fingerpass reverse, sonic reverse

5. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Jul 4 2013 12:13:42

KaosKid wrote: Hey I need help with linking tricks that rotate clockwise palm down please help ASAP and videos are encouraged
    Are you asking for Help with [B]Linking[/B] those Tricks which are done Palm Down and rotates ClockWise, or are you asking for [B]Examples[/B] of such Tricks? Just asking, as those Replies, to me, don't seemed to be answering your Question. :dunno:

6. KaosKid
    Date: Thu, Jul 4 2013 13:47:52

Are you asking for Help with Linking those Tricks which are done Palm Down and rotates ClockWise, or are you asking for Examples of such Tricks? Just asking, as those Replies, to me, don't seemed to be answering your Question.
    Yeah I need help linking tricks but both would help regardless and thanks obstracized for clearing that up for others looking at this thread

7. huR1CK4n3X
    Date: Sun, Jul 7 2013 19:58:59

Any type of bak(neo,raimo,or regular) a reverse hai tua a twisted cobra bite and any pd(palm down) around.