UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey Guys I'm Dern Goid!!!

1. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 18:41:38

Heyas! I'm Dern Goid, I just started penspinning like a week ago, soo I'm quite a newb... :lol: I hope you guys can give me some tips on combos and tricks :D Tricks I know are: Sonic, Twisted sonic, Infinity, Double Infinity, thumb around, and charge :) . Thanks guys! Hope to hear from you all in the future (sun)

2. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 19:48:01

@dern Gold Hi Dern Gold and welcome to the greatest pen spinning board in the world! That's a pretty big list of tricks for someone who just started a week ago:thumb:. I you are in need of buying pens then go to this store. It's in USA, but I can't think of any in Mexico. Personally, I recommend you to get a light pen like a RSVP MX since you are a beginner but alot of people on this board would argue that that myth isn't true. I hope you spin for years to come!:)

3. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 20:01:35

Dern Goid wrote: Heyas! I'm Dern Goid, I just started penspinning like a week ago, soo I'm quite a newb... :lol: I hope you guys can give me some tips on combos and tricks :D Tricks I know are: Sonic, Twisted sonic, Infinity, Double Infinity, thumb around, and charge :) . Thanks guys! Hope to hear from you all in the future (sun)
    Hey, its nice to meet you! Im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for ^^! I hope you enjoy your time penspinning and on UPSB :D!

4. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 20:54:38

@astronaut Thanks!! I'm thinking of getting a comssa :) , now I'm using a crappy BICtory with a gel grip on one end and rubber bands in the other xD , btw, can I order stuff from penwish since I live in Mexico? annyways, Thanks For the warm welcome!! @Raiz Thanks for the welcome bro! I will ask you if I have any questions :) , anyways thanks! speak to you soon :D

5. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 20:57:31

@Raiz Thanks for the welcome bro! I will ask you if I have any questions :) , anyways thanks! speak to you soon :D

6. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 21:35:37

:welcome: penwish should be able to send to mexico as for spinning keep on learning new tricks and try to do one after another and eventually you'll start to do combos like that.

7. HobbyLogics
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 21:58:15

Herro. :welcome2: Sticking with pen spinning no matter what is how you'll get far.

8. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 22:17:54

Dern Goid wrote: @astronaut Thanks!! I'm thinking of getting a comssa :) , now I'm using a crappy BICtory with a gel grip on one end and rubber bands in the other xD , btw, can I order stuff from penwish since I live in Mexico? annyways, Thanks For the warm welcome!!
    Yes, you can order from penwish even though you live in Mexico. Hint: a lot of pen mods are cheaper if you make then yourself instead of buying them pre-made; the RSVP MX is made of a $2-4 HGG and a $1-2 RSVP but to have a RSVP MX pre-made is $9. Same idea with metallic comssas. Oh, and the next trick you learn should either be the backaround or demon sonic.

9. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 22:56:07

@astronaut OK! I'll check penwish for that, and I'll look at the backround and demon sonic :) @Awesome Thanks for the welcome bro! :D I'll keep practicing and learning new trick everyday :) , thanks for the welcome ! Thx!

10. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 22:58:59

@Awesome Thanks for the welcome bro! :D I'll keep practicing and learning new trick everyday :) , thanks for the welcome !

11. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 29 2013 23:02:33

@HobbyLogics Thanks for the welcome !! I will stick to penspinning! Thanks!

12. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 00:18:14

hiii dern, got any gold ;) :welcome2: to UPSB!! see you around ^_^

13. fang
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 02:05:36

Welcome on the board, enjoy the features and members. ^_^ I do have to remind you that we have a edit button to edit the posts you made. So double posts are unnecessary.

14. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 03:44:47

Dern Goid wrote: @astronaut Thanks!! I'm thinking of getting a comssa :) , now I'm using a crappy BICtory with a gel grip on one end and rubber bands in the other xD , btw, can I order stuff from penwish since I live in Mexico? annyways, Thanks For the warm welcome!! @Raiz Thanks for the welcome bro! I will ask you if I have any questions :) , anyways thanks! speak to you soon :D
    no prob man question the hell outa me!

15. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 06:05:55

Welcome to upsb:D feel free to ask any question. :welcome2:

16. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 17:08:16

Thanks!! hope to see you around too! @Giotto Thanks!! @fang OK! Thanks :D, I'm quite liking these forums, they're really cool and the people here are really cool and friendly also :thumb:

17. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 17:09:23

@Giotto Thanks!!

18. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 17:12:24

@fang OK! Thanks :D, I'm quite liking these forums, they're really cool and the people here are really cool and friendly also :thumb:

19. Raus8
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 17:35:49

Welcome to UPSB, if you have any question you can ask to me and also you are from mexi co so you can talk with me in spanish :)

20. Alex
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 19:14:37

Raiz wrote: Hey, its nice to meet you! Im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for ^^! I hope you enjoy your time penspinning and on UPSB :D!
    You know, with your intro I can't help to wonder....does anybody even go back and ask for your help?

21. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 20:41:13

Alex wrote: You know, with your intro I can't help to wonder....does anybody even go back and ask for your help?
    its a 50/50 thing. some people do, some people dont. I like when they do though, i feel helpful ^^. lol.

22. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 21:53:37

The copy paste welcomes are actually extremely annoying. I'd infract them if I was a mod. Seriously, be creative and write something new instead of the same thing over and over again. Btw, Welcome Dern Goid :)

23. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 22:56:04

@Raus8 ok! thanks sounds good! :D

24. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, Jun 30 2013 22:56:44

@eazi-penspinner thanks for the welcome ! :) see you around!

25. ZHAOSPIN46
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 05:10:42

Hey Dern welcome to upsb. Just some advice:you should try to learn twisted sonic bust. I learned it after twisted sonic(which I see you already know) and it helps with linking tricks in a combo. Good luck spinning!:P

26. Dern Goid
    Date: Mon, Jul 1 2013 17:41:22

@ZHAOSPIN46 thanks dude! I will try to learn it :) . I just learned de demon's sonic :D see you around bro !! :bananalama: lol ...