UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello :)

1. h4xexe
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 14:35:42

Hello, nice to meet you, my name is Kamil and I'm 22 years old. Previously I used lighter to spinning when i was bored, later I began to invent tricks with pen (about half a year). And finally found this amazing community! :)

2. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 14:49:17

Welcome to upsb :D nice to meet you. enjoy your stay here. :welcome2:

3. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 15:34:15

hiiii h4

4. Ecnunn
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 16:30:31

Hi h4xexe, Welcome to UPSB!

5. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 21:03:32

h4xexe wrote: Hello, nice to meet you, my name is Kamil and I'm 22 years old. Previously I used lighter to spinning when i was bored, later I began to invent tricks with pen (about half a year). And finally found this amazing community! :)
    hey, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and il get back to you asap! Please, dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for ^^! Enjoy your time pen spinning and on UPSB!

6. HobbyLogics
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 21:42:39

:welcome2:

7. Raus8
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 23:41:46

hello and welcome to upsb. have fun here and see the others topics :D

8. h4xexe
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 11:43:41

Raiz wrote: hey, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and il get back to you asap! Please, dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for ^^! Enjoy your time pen spinning and on UPSB!
    Thank you very much :) Today i received my first spinning pen, ZHIAGO ZG-5091. Someone wrote on other topic, that this pen is not good. But I'm a newbie, starting with the Fundamental tricks. I have to first learn with it ​​and later try something that I really fit in the hand, or is it better to start with a my own mod on the development of style?

9. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 16:32:33

h4xexe wrote: Thank you very much :) Today i received my first spinning pen, ZHIAGO ZG-5091. Someone wrote on other topic, that this pen is not good. But I'm a newbie, starting with the Fundamental tricks. I have to first learn with it ​​and later try something that I really fit in the hand, or is it better to start with a my own mod on the development of style?
    ok, so people are ussually like "oh begginers shouldent start off with heavy mods (i.e. buster, Dr. KT) because it will ruin their style ect. start off with any pen. see what pen is for you, you might like a buster over what you have or vise versa. i mean, for development of style, it depends what stle you see yourself having. watch a ton of ps'ing videos to see what you like and dont like. I hope this helped and if not PM me and ill awnser all te questions you got ^^!