UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Twisted swivel and devil's swivel?

1. huR1CK4n3X
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 19:37:23

I have been doing these swivel variations for a while now and I wasn't sure if I had created them or if it was just never thought of. Sadly I don't have a camera to record and post my tricks but wanted to see what you guys thought of this. Basically since a pseudo swivel is a fingerless charge and a swivel is a fingerless sonic you could in corporate these two for a fingerless twisted swivel and a fingerless devil's sonic and such variations.

2. HurricaneKaktos
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 22:54:53

Sounds interesting... Would a twisted swivel be a pseudo-swivel -> pass, then?

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 23:16:59

It's better if you film it for us. I still don't understand it. Similar usernames, not suspicious at all.

4. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 02:33:44

huR1CK4n3X wrote: I have been doing these swivel variations for a while now and I wasn't sure if I had created them or if it was just never thought of. Sadly I don't have a camera to record and post my tricks but wanted to see what you guys thought of this. Basically since a pseudo swivel is a fingerless charge and a swivel is a fingerless sonic you could in corporate these two for a fingerless twisted swivel and a fingerless devil's sonic and such variations.
    make i video and show us im really intrested!!!!!!

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 11:12:34

This post makes zero sense at all, especially with 'Twisted' and 'Devil's not being real or descriptive modifiers. Video, formal notation, step by step pictures or don't bother posting.

6. RPD
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 16:09:45

dat moment when twisted swivel and devil's swivel are "correctly" notated tricks, but probably not the ones you mean. Anyway, show us with a video! I want to see that variations ^^ EDIT - wait wtf i didnt read that

Basically since a pseudo swivel is a fingerless charge and a swivel is a fingerless sonic you could in corporate these two for a fingerless twisted swivel and a fingerless devil's sonic and such variations.
    totally didnt expect you to know this. then yes, your variations should be right. And i'm going to cry alone in some corner because of my fault D:

7. huR1CK4n3X
    Date: Fri, Jun 14 2013 02:13:02

Basically what hurricanekaktos said would be a twisted swivel and instead of catching the pen the flow would continue into a shadow or reverse bak into another catch and that would be a devil's swivel or a fingerless devil's sonic.And I'll try to get a video of this but it may not be of good quality though. Pseudo swivel 0.5 ~> fingerless pass 34 = twisted swivel Pseudo swivel 0.5 ~>fingerless reverse pinky bak 34-23 or Shadow 34-23= devil's swivel And I used devil's as a modifier since it's a fingerless devil's sonic. :)