UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hallo!

1. Melcyon
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 16:23:44

Hey everyone! I'm a senior in high school (next year) and I've been pen spinning on and off for one and a half years now (so basically, a complete newbie), though it gets quite lonely at my high school since no one else pen spins, haha! Anyways, I've learned the four normal fundamentals so far, and I'm looking to expand my pool of tricks over the summer (if League of Legends doesn't take over my time first!). So, as I'm quite new to the pen spinning world, any advice on what to do / what tricks to learn next? (Thanks in advance!)

2. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 17:04:18

welcome to upsb :)

3. astronaut
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 17:54:22

:welcome: to UPSB, the greatest pen spinning board in the world! You should learn sonic rise, backaround, twisted sonic, neosonic, and infinity. Before you learn infinity, you should master wiper and wiper reverse. You said there are no pen spinners near you, well what state do you live in? Anyways, have fun on your spinning :)

4. Melcyon
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 20:54:29

Thanks for the welcome guys! I live in New York, and although I've yet to meet one, I'm sure that they're people that pen spin around here! (I said that they're no pen spinners at my high school, haha.)

5. fang
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 23:00:31

Welcome dude! Feel free to ask questions!

6. Heckload
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 01:51:52

Hey dude :welcome: to UPSB!

7. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 03:44:37

Melcyon wrote: Hey everyone! I'm a senior in high school (next year) and I've been pen spinning on and off for one and a half years now (so basically, a complete newbie), though it gets quite lonely at my high school since no one else pen spins, haha! Anyways, I've learned the four normal fundamentals so far, and I'm looking to expand my pool of tricks over the summer (if League of Legends doesn't take over my time first!). So, as I'm quite new to the pen spinning world, any advice on what to do / what tricks to learn next? (Thanks in advance!)
    hi, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz, to awnser your question, learn the reverses and inverses of the fundies and then mabey learn extended ta, double charge, wipers, shadow and baks. and, if you have anymore questions about anything please contact me and ill get back to you asap! and please dont hesitate to ask anything its what im here for! snd btw, im a seinor going into college lol XD.

8. Giotto
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 07:35:53

Welcome to upsb:) enjoy your stay here. :welcome2:

9. Solar
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 07:43:14

:welcome2: just wait for them. try PS on public