UPSB v4

Off-topic / #67 Heckload

1. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 14:03:51

so this weeks sotw is my good buddy Heckload!

Heckload;260854] So for my bio... I've been a classically trained guitarist for 4 years now. Favorite Food has to be Tuna Tartare**I draw animeish stuff... Im an OTAKU whooooo!!!! I can solve a rubix cube in under a minute! Games I've played: Smash Bro's Brawl, Touhou, TF2, Minecraft, AQworlds, Realm of the Mad God. That kinda stuff... Im in to modeling specifically gundams. If I were to give a list of how many I've watched it would be around 40 long... So let's just give a few examples of what I've watched, Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blue Excorcist, Air Gear, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya that kinda stuff.**Im in Junior High so yeah..... [/QUOTE] Two truths one lie [QUOTE=Heckload;260854] I've had a solo guitar recital I can rotate my arm 360 degrees I can watch Clannad and not cry *that much**[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Heckload wrote: I guess that's it for me... Feel free to ask questions. ANY AT ALL!!!!!!*
    my questions how do you find pen spinning? is life good? can you pull of playing a good touhou game? are you a good headbanger? EDIT: can someone put the sotw tag?

2. fang
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 14:19:36

Favorite and least favorite- Animal? Food? Mod (pen)? Moderator? Music? Movie? Game? Book? Trick? Hybrid? link? And WHY? @Heckload

3. Walkaz
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 15:12:19

fav: fetish? mod? ( moderator and pen mod ) spinner? rapper? gangster? website?

4. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 15:57:22

added poll

5. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 19:51:42

I thought sotw was supposed to be about members who have been for quite a while instead of completely new beginners.

6. Quake
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 20:21:28

TheAafg wrote: I thought sotw was supposed to be about members who have been for quite a while instead of completely new beginners.
    Its a family Conspiracy. The last SOTW was SwitchPalm. He gets to pick the next SOTW. It also just so happens that Heckload is SwitchPalm's cousin. Case solved.

7. spenpinner
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 22:02:46

not the spoils system! O:

8. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 23:35:04

TheAafg wrote: I thought sotw was supposed to be about members who have been for quite a while instead of completely new beginners.
    it doesnt really matter, it might be more interesting sure, but the current sotw has complete decision over the next one.

9. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 01:01:05

TheAafg;261803]I thought sotw was supposed to be about members who have been for quite a while instead of completely new beginners.[/QUOTE] he not complete new to upsb :/ and when did you know that logic? [QUOTE=Quake wrote: Heckload is SwitchPalm's cousin.
    ∑(O_O;) hmm........ ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!! whoa how you make conclude for that

10. Heckload
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 01:27:46

SwitchPalm wrote: so this weeks sotw is my good buddy Heckload! Two truths one lie my questions how do you find pen spinning? is life good? can you pull of playing a good touhou game? are you a good headbanger? EDIT: can someone put the sotw tag?
    Pen Spinning is well a fun hobby, that turned out to be more than just that Life is going kinda' downward cause of school and that... Hmmmmm well I'm just doing Imperishable Night and I'm stuck fighting Kaguya And probably I am good head banger... Favorite and least favorite- Animal? Food? Mod (pen)? Moderator? Music? Movie? Game? Book? Trick? Hybrid? link? And WHY? Animal: Dogs least Sheep? Food: Tuna Tartare, least Anything with Ampalaya (know what that is?) Mod: Personal RSVP's least, none really Moderator: You, least, none really Music: Heavy Metal, least, I like all really Movie: Fairy Tail the something... lol, least, maybe sappy movie's Game: Touhou and Minecraft, least, maybe platformer games Book: Eldest by Christopher Paolini, least, maybe also sappy books Trick: I'm still perfecting spreads, least, spreads lol Hybrid: So far none Link: Triangle Pass to anything.... least, none really I try different things fav: fetish? mod? ( moderator and pen mod ) spinner? rapper? gangster? website? Fetish: ummmm I guess collecting a series of books/manga all at once Mod: As I said personal RSVP's and Moderator: fang Spinner: Bonkura and Menowa Rapper: I dont really listen to rappers... Just sayin Gangster: I don't really know how to answer this.... lol Website: This of course!!

11. JoloPSPH
    Date: Wed, Jun 12 2013 03:36:16

How do you sleep at night ? What is the most grossiest thing that you ate Can you eat Tonnes ? "iwishimthenext<#"

12. 20%
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 09:07:34

well this *kinda* died, is possible to choose someone else lol :xd: i ask heck to choose someone old in upsb according to aafg for more interest if not anyways, more question how is your guitar life going on? any ideas for joining wt/wc later at other point of life? hows MoF?

13. sopi
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 18:35:35

wtf is a heckload?

14. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 20:38:33

perhaps SOTW's should upload / share a video of their spinning?

15. Giotto
    Date: Sat, Jun 15 2013 04:33:39

What's your favourite classical guitar song?