UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Getting back into it

1. XxArray
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 01:41:58

I found my old account and I'm excited to get back into Penspinning :D I''ll be willing to set up shop and trade with many many interesting peoples so if you like, you can keep up with my threads until then. But in the mean time, aloha from Hawaii and have a wonderful day <3

2. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 03:18:06

XxArray wrote: I found my old account and I'm excited to get back into Penspinning :D I''ll be willing to set up shop and trade with many many interesting peoples so if you like, you can keep up with my threads until then. But in the mean time, aloha from Hawaii and have a wonderful day <3
    Hi :D! i dont think youll need this but.... Im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! pleased dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for :D! enjoy getting back in the groove man :D!

3. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 03:47:56

Welcome back:)

4. RR24
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 05:45:48

NO SWAQ BOI

5. fang
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 08:12:53

Welcome! ^_^

6. [TGN]
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 11:13:05

Raiz wrote: Hi :D! i dont think youll need this but.... Im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! pleased dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for :D! enjoy getting back in the groove man :D!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome back anyways, even though I don't know you ^^