UPSB v4

General Discussion / Tounemounts

1. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 15:54:46

does anyone know of any tourneys in england that occur anytime? thanks all

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 17:01:02

There are very few active UK spinners to hold a tournament. There are a total of four being Me, Juminuwo, Bill and KVanimation, and a fifth being Mats who is somewhat active-ish. UPSB is holding a tournament right now though, then there are the world cups, world tournaments and UPSB team tournaments.

3. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 05:56:08

Tournaments*

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 16:32:57

M@V3R1CK wrote: Tournaments*
    [video=youtube;Ovi7uQbtKas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovi7uQbtKas[/video]

5. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 17:15:35

eurocracy wrote: There are very few active UK spinners to hold a tournament. There are a total of four being Me, Juminuwo, Bill and KVanimation, and a fifth being Mats who is somewhat active-ish. UPSB is holding a tournament right now though, then there are the world cups, world tournaments and UPSB team tournaments.
    Don't forget Gibki. ;)

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 17:17:38

Mats wrote: Don't forget Gibki. ;)
    Isn't he Polish?

7. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 19:16:41

eurocracy wrote: Isn't he Polish?
    He lives in the UK at the moment.

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 19:42:42

Mats wrote: He lives in the UK at the moment.
    Really, whereabouts? @Bill That would give us 6 active UK spinners, if we included you. PSUK could technically enter the WC xD

9. Mats
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 22:52:18

eurocracy wrote: Really, whereabouts? @Bill That would give us 6 active UK spinners, if we included you. PSUK could technically enter the WC xD
    Yes, technically, but I asked in the last World Cup and no PSUK spinners joined... :rolleyes: We had two spots. <_<

10. Llama
    Date: Sun, Jun 9 2013 04:31:00

You could post a video and enter international tounament

11. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Jun 9 2013 07:30:44

Mats wrote: Yes, technically, but I asked in the last World Cup and no PSUK spinners joined... :rolleyes: We had two spots. <_<
    In the last world tournament when I asked about the two slots you said you knew nothing so I assumed they were taken up by 2 people already xD. If I message them directly then I can request Jumi, KV and Bill easily.

12. Mats
    Date: Sun, Jun 9 2013 09:16:38

eurocracy wrote: In the last world tournament when I asked about the two slots you said you knew nothing so I assumed they were taken up by 2 people already xD. If I message them directly then I can request Jumi, KV and Bill easily.
    Not World Tournament, World Cup. :facepalm:

13. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Jun 9 2013 10:29:55

Mats wrote: Not World Tournament, World Cup. :facepalm:
    How can you have two slots in a world cup..?

14. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 12:50:43

eurocracy wrote: How can you have two slots in a world cup..?
    By filling in the appropriate forms and sending them to the correct E-mail address.

15. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 15:56:10

Mats wrote: By filling in the appropriate forms and sending them to the correct E-mail address.
    In the world CUP you have TEAMS and the minimum members for a team is SIX. Smartass.

16. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 16:27:26

eurocracy wrote: In the world CUP you have TEAMS and the minimum members for a team is SIX. Smartass.
    Yeah, I'm talking about WT. :rolleyes: It's you that keeps going on about this WC. That was last year! :rofl: Smartass.

17. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 18:57:05

Mats;261941]Yeah, I'm talking about WT. :rolleyes: It's you that keeps going on about this WC. That was last year! :rofl: Smartass.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Mats wrote: Not World Tournament, World Cup. :facepalm:
    Uh okay, I'm the one who thinks you mean the world cup xD

18. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 19:05:38

eurocracy wrote: Uh okay, I'm the one who thinks you mean the world cup xD
    So anyway, I got us slots, you didn't take them. I even made a post about it. So don't complain. We had the slots, you didn't take them.

19. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 19:15:48

Mats wrote: So anyway, I got us slots, you didn't take them. I even made a post about it. So don't complain. We had the slots, you didn't take them.
    I saw it on PSUK after lol, I never visit that board, it's dead. NEXT TIME, PM ME DIRECTLY! (Please <3)

20. Mats
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 19:31:45

eurocracy wrote: I saw it on PSUK after lol, I never visit that board, it's dead. NEXT TIME, PM ME DIRECTLY! (Please <3)
    haha ok will do. ;)