UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi guys

1. IgnitionZer0
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 11:57:57

Hello everyone, it's the first post for me in this forum. My nick is IgnitionZer0 but I prefer to be called just Zer0. I'm 19 years old, I'm a college student and an addicted in video games. Since 2009 a friend of mine thought me how to do the thumb around trick and I have been doing it for quite long, but 2~3 weeks ago another friend of mine was showing me a mod pen and even though he couldn't do almost anything but finger passing I kinda decided to try to learn new tricks. So I've been searching about the subject and I found this amazing forum and I've been able to learn charge and infinite. Right now I'm trying to learn the basics like tb rev and Sonic. I hope I can learn more from you :-D

2. Kcom2002
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 13:10:12

:welcome2: to UPSB. Have fun. What video games do you play?

3. IgnitionZer0
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 13:23:02

Call of Duty, Nba 2k13, I played League of Legends but I quit because of college

4. Xienix
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 13:48:54

welcome to upsb :lol:

5. fang
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 15:20:19

Welcome man! Enjoy your stay! @Quake 4-1-1 ;)

6. Quake
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 23:27:44

fang wrote: Welcome man! Enjoy your stay! @Quake 4-1-1 ;)
    lol I thought we called this already. XD But okkay. Whatever. GG.

7. DioBrando
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 04:22:26

sup bro

8. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 04:56:45

IgnitionZer0;261308]Hello everyone, it's the first post for me in this forum. My nick is IgnitionZer0 but I prefer to be called just Zer0. I'm 19 years old, I'm a college student and an addicted in video games. Since 2009 a friend of mine thought me how to do the thumb around trick and I have been doing it for quite long, but 2~3 weeks ago another friend of mine was showing me a mod pen and even though he couldn't do almost anything but finger passing I kinda decided to try to learn new tricks. So I've been searching about the subject and I found this amazing forum and I've been able to learn charge and infinite. Right now I'm trying to learn the basics like tb rev and Sonic. I hope I can learn more from you :-D[/QUOTE] pretty cool man! WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! please, dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for :). i hope you enjoy pen spinning and the board as much as we do :D! [QUOTE=Quake wrote: lol I thought we called this already. XD But okkay. Whatever. GG.
    lolwut. GG homies XD!

9. Llama
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 05:13:22

Whale cum 2 upassb

10. IgnitionZer0
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 08:06:08

Raiz;261392]pretty cool man! WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! please, dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for :). i hope you enjoy pen spinning and the board as much as we do :D! lolwut. GG homies XD![/QUOTE] thanks bro so far I'm loving the forum and the community [QUOTE=Llama wrote: Whale cum 2 upassb
    HAHAHA omg that made my day

11. Giotto
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 12:23:31

Welcome to upsb! :welcome2:

12. Llama
    Date: Sun, Jun 9 2013 04:28:37

Whale cums into you pea ass bee