UPSB v4

Off-topic / Check Out This Idiot

1. Wobster
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 03:33:37

Just found this video and thought I'd share it with you guys. Only in Australia. lol jk jk I'm sure others have experienced or seen situations like this before: [video=youtube;temhOYYFSzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temhOYYFSzw[/video] Anyway, this is disgusting. Thoughts?

2. DioBrando
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 04:11:30

fucin azn boy lern sum mannerz LMAO dis is Aastrailia ching chong lmao

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 05:19:36

Learn some manners? Wtf? The profanity she's spewing? pls

4. Rees
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 06:22:12

This sort of shit happens all the time. Ive seen a view of these videos over the past few months. This kind of person tends to also hate the government and make frequent visits to centrelink.

5. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 06:48:59

It happened to me before, so I could say that she has issues or has done drugs before. For sure, That's how they talk, all the time, without stopping -___-.

6. KoZmiKSpinner13
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 07:03:41

ignorant pplz...smh

7. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 07:40:36

Things like this occasionally happen in Singapore too

8. questionmark98
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 07:59:15

Wow... she's a b*tch. Learn some manners ? Coming from the person who's swearing. That never happened to me before... and I live in Australia.

9. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:48:41

Happened to me occasionally as well.

10. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 16:29:37

wow. im not suprised. the world we live in is messed up.

11. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 20:05:14

let's think this through rationally She claims that she needs them to sit down so she can see where the bus is going. I don't buy that argument, the bus should have audio clues and if it doesn't, you can always look out the window. And if the bus was completely full, she wouldn't be able to see anyway, so you need to learn to recognize your bus stop even with people standing around. Second, it is a common rule that people prefer to stand up rather than sit next someone else. In this bus, it is clear that every row has at least one person sitting, so standing up is normal. I do it all the time and see people do it too. She shouldn't assume people want to sit down because there are seats empty, but only ones that next to occupied seats. Third, it is clear the two students were together and talking to each other. The available seats were not together, therefore that reinforces the fact that they'd rather stand up together than to sit down. Therefore, not only is her intervention rude, but logically not sound.

12. Rees
    Date: Thu, Jun 6 2013 23:04:17

Zombo wrote: let's think this through rationally She claims that she needs them to sit down so she can see where the bus is going. I don't buy that argument, the bus should have audio clues and if it doesn't, you can always look out the window. And if the bus was completely full, she wouldn't be able to see anyway, so you need to learn to recognize your bus stop even with people standing around. Second, it is a common rule that people prefer to stand up rather than sit next someone else. In this bus, it is clear that every row has at least one person sitting, so standing up is normal. I do it all the time and see people do it too. She shouldn't assume people want to sit down because there are seats empty, but only ones that next to occupied seats. Third, it is clear the two students were together and talking to each other. The available seats were not together, therefore that reinforces the fact that they'd rather stand up together than to sit down. Therefore, not only is her intervention rude, but logically not sound.
    I dont think she really cared too much that they were standing. She was just looking for a reason to be as racist and rude as possible in 4 minutes.

13. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 03:28:51

ahaha Zombo. I think she has bigger issues than not being logically sound though

14. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 04:34:32

Awesome wrote: ahaha Zombo. I think she has bigger issues than not being logically sound though
    well the point is, if you can prove someone is objectively wrong, then you dont even need to deal with the subjective level, which is more open to interpretation.

15. Tialys
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 05:13:43

In all fairness she does say she's drunk at 0:43. It may not excuse her behaviour but it helps explain it. The two guys were obstructing the view, which made it difficult to see how far the bus had progressed along its route. There are chimes to signal a stop but there's no indication of which stop it is. The assumption that people will sit down adjacent to seated strangers rather than stand is reasonable. After all, I've had girls sit down next to me on buses and it wasn't because they were asking me out. It's more that standing for a lengthy bus ride can be more tiring than sitting down. Keep in mind that in this video it's also night time, when one is more likely to be exhausted from the rigours of the day. It's also difficult to see out of the window when it's dark, and even more difficult when drunk. The racist rant was probably excessive but bro, how are you going to back down like that (0:52)? "You get off the bus." "Excuse me?" "What?"

16. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 12:41:39

I think what bothers me as much as her rant, is that the kids didn't really stand up for themselves. I mean, either ignore her completely, or let it be known she's being a racist cuntfuck and it's not okay. I guess they were probably in shock at the situation... oh well. Power of authority figures (by age) in any culture I guess.

17. Mystic
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 01:50:44

Im honestly surprised that no one told her to shut up, or at least kick her off the bus. She's obviously creating a scene and continued to do so long after the boys sat down and werent even acknowledging her after a point. Although Zombo does have a point that her complaining was logically unsound, it appears that she lacks the capability to use logic in the first place and resorts to profanity and obscene insults to assert some sort of authority and entitlement (since she's older, therefore feeling superior to the kids). She was obviously complaining for the sake of complaining and probably asserting control because she hasnt any control of anything else in her life.

18. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 03:12:34

unfortunately, claiming to be drunk can excuse any kind of behavior :/

19. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Jun 8 2013 06:03:52

Nigger kikes gooks japs chinks white niggers and beans I'm drunk alright

20. Twine
    Date: Mon, Jun 10 2013 01:26:59

In all honesty, if I was one of those asian guys I think I would have turned around and beat the shit out of her or at least destroyed her with comebacks but in saying that I think that they did the right thing and proved that they were better than her.

21. PERSIST
    Date: Thu, Jun 13 2013 08:42:53

Jeeez, common sense is slowly shrinking into uncommon sense if you ask me. Why not just ask politely to sit down, and it's not even against the rules to stand up in the first place anyways.