UPSB v4

Off-topic / #66 SwitchPalm

1. Mystic
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:03:01

This week's featured spinner is none other than SwitchPalm! *holds for applause* Thanks for telling me that I had to make the thread ALSO, @fang You know I have no idea how this works hahaha! [QUOTE=SwitchPalm]ok then, im switchpalm male i am a gamer otaku who listens to real music i am still pretty young, so i wouldnt know what that affair is still no relationships highschooler, but apparantly shorter than my mom i have a habit of staying up all night just to use internet, without being chewed or caught. i practically play piano, just that i cant play a full song i play touhou, one of the best games i have ever played when i get bored i draw, or spin an actual baton. i make a lot of cool things, like life sized paper swords i sleep alone, without feeling loneliness i have a high envy rate, i can get jealous easily secretly i have a cousin on this board im 1/30th spanish, but mostly asian[/QUOTE] Two Truths and a Lie [QUOTE=SwitchPalm]i hate the sun, it does nothing for me but wake me up i can manipulate the subconsious i dont really like school[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=SwitchPalm]if thats not enough then i can put more :)[/QUOTE] @fang , also would you please add the [SOTW] tag to the title, i didnt know how to do that...

2. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:05:30

yay lol, ask all you can :D

3. fang
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:19:44

Spoileri hate the sun, it does nothing for me but wake me up [Truth] i can manipulate the subconsious [lie!] i dont really like school [Truth]
    Favorite spinner? Favorite collaborating? Favorite promo? Favorite trick? Favorite link? Favorite moderator? Favorite pen mod?

4. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:25:11

fang wrote:
    Spoileri hate the sun, it does nothing for me but wake me up [Truth] i can manipulate the subconsious [lie!] i dont really like school [Truth]
    close enough, but wrong! Favorite spinner? i would say Menowa Favorite collaborating? new word! either way, the JEB series Favorite promo? buster cyl promo made by supawit127 xD Favorite trick? Flush Sonic Favorite link? Demon sonic > fingerpass > flush sonic Favorite moderator? you <3 Favorite pen mod? Ayatori mod

5. Mystic
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:26:23

Least favorite of all those :p

6. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:27:52

Mystic wrote: Least favorite of all those :p
    :whut: Least Favorite spinner? i would say nobody, i love everybody <3 Least Favorite collaborating? hmm, i would say a collab where the guy who started it eats the first three mins Least Favorite promo? ps promo? maybe one that doesnt mention the mod xD Least Favorite trick? Fingerpass, that stuff is hard D: Least Favorite link? charge > fingerpass Least Favorite moderator? sadly without offense, Zkhan D; Least Favorite pen mod? wooden sticks with grips :p

7. Walkaz
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:41:43

fav food fav combo of all time inspirations fav drink

8. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 16:49:07

fav food Taiyaki (fish cakes) xD fav combo of all time peems wc10 final round combo inspirations music fav drink monster Coke float! its like tall as a VGG mod! @Alvaris i dare you to question-hell me like what you did to Mystic!

9. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 18:06:14

hows life? Frog~

10. Xienix
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 20:08:22

Spoileri hate the sun, it does nothing for me but wake me up -lie i can manipulate the subconsious -truth i dont really like school -truth
    best pen mod ever?

11. Quake
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 20:47:13

Who is this cousin of yours on this board? Is it Heckload? Im suddenly curious. :3 Favorite Anime? Deviantart for your artwork? (:

12. Heckload
    Date: Sun, Jun 2 2013 23:24:01

Longest combo Free Style combo ever?

13. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 01:07:22

Froggy;260906]hows life? Frog~[/QUOTE] quite boring sometimes, quite colorful during other days :p [QUOTE=Xienix;260915]
    Spoileri hate the sun, it does nothing for me but wake me up -lie i can manipulate the subconsious -truth i dont really like school -truth
    [/QUOTE] you got one correct :p best pen mod ever? my dr. namae, lol [QUOTE=Quake;260918]Who is this cousin of yours on this board? Is it Heckload? Im suddenly curious. :3 [/QUOTE] :whut:.... :D Favorite Anime? At the moment it would be Hunter x Hunter :p Deviantart for your artwork? i dont share my art, yet ^_^ [QUOTE=Heckload wrote:
    Longest combo Free Style combo ever?
    15 seconds, i want more questions that that ;)

14. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 01:53:29

Fav bands? How much pen mods do you own? hrdest linkage you know

15. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 01:57:34

Fav bands? oh lets see if anyone knows, Dir en grey, The GazettE, Fall out Boy (going to their concert! :D), A day to remember, All time low, Stance punks, and the late My chemical romance <3 How much pen mods do you own? 5 :o hrdest linkage you know thumbaround > powerpass > spread

16. Walkaz
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 01:59:45

fav music genre do you work out? fav trick family do you party? fav place in the world do you wish to be a professional pen spinner that goes around the world doing tours and earn money from it in the future? fav athlete do you want to drop out of school and sell drugs? fav musician do you want to go to the hood? fav rapper do you want to be a doctor?

17. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 02:04:20

fav music genre Rock, Power Metal, Vocal, Piano, Experimental, Instrumental do you work out? If you count P.E. class fav trick family power do you party? absolutely :D fav place in the world Japan, xD do you wish to be a professional pen spinner that goes around the world doing tours and earn money from it in the future? Sure, its worth a shot fav athlete Athlete.. i dunno actually :p do you want to drop out of school and sell drugs? Id be screwed if i did, so no fav musician ZUN do you want to go to the hood? sorry? fav rapper Nice Peter do you want to be a doctor? Not really..

18. Heckload
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 03:24:15

Worst Touhou moment and best touhou moment???

19. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 03:26:37

Heckload wrote: Worst Touhou moment and best touhou moment???
    worst, i died in at Remilias last spellcard best, i met and beat Flandre :D i want more questions :p

20. Heckload
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 03:28:26

Quake wrote: Who is this cousin of yours on this board? Is it Heckload? Im suddenly curious. :3 Favorite Anime? Deviantart for your artwork? (:
    Ahahahahahaha why so curios?!

21. JoloPSPH
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 04:47:09

Favorite nationality and Worst nationality for you >:D ???

22. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 05:01:07

JoloPSPH wrote: Favorite nationality and Worst nationality for you >:D ???
    fave nationality? Japanese worst? uh, for me, sadly filipino, im born one, but i absolutely suck at it :(

23. Walkaz
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 08:04:48

do you like spamming? do you like drinking? do you like smoking? do you like being retarded? do you like being awesome? do you like being banned? do you like being unbanned? do you like being an alien? do you like being a rapper? do you like being a drug dealer? do you like being a rapper AND drug dealer? do you like being Lil Wayne? do you like being called Switchpalm? do you like being called SwitchpalmUPSB? do you like being called Palm? do you like being called Switch?

24. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 10:26:42

do you like spamming? no, not really do you like drinking? what drink? if alcohol, sometimes do you like smoking? never did do you like being retarded? i hate the retarded :/ do you like being awesome? what form of awesome :3 do you like being banned? never do you like being unbanned? yeah do you like being an alien? if it means you're in your own world. then yes do you like being a rapper? no, i cant make good verses :p do you like being a drug dealer? i dont sell drugs do you like being a rapper AND drug dealer? No do you like being Lil Wayne? Nah do you like being called Switchpalm? Often do you like being called SwitchpalmUPSB? Too long do you like being called Palm? thats Palmito's nickname :p do you like being called Switch? that would be great if i was called that :D, but i might end up having a programmed voice lol (+1 if you can name the reference)

25. Walkaz
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:21:11

are you tired of being bombard with questions?

26. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 12:00:54

SwitchPalm wrote: you got one correct :p

27. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 12:57:44

Walkaz;260979]are you tired of being bombard with questions?[/QUOTE] nope, i could it all day :D, i actually want question carnage [QUOTE=Xienix wrote: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu8rpF3pJaRBVQ4DKk2R-RbANf4zA3iCMWpwbjq_60joVNgFbbjQ
    haha @Alias2, why dont you ask me something :)

28. Giotto
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 14:26:18

Your favourite/hate food? Your favourite/hate drink?

29. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 14:37:40

Your favourite/hate food? fav: taiyaki te: ampalaya, that is.. god no Your favourite/hate drink? fav: monster coke float hate: vegetable juice, drank it once because of my stomach

30. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 15:02:12

favorite pen? Favorite phone? favorite store?

31. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 15:34:38

favorite pen? writing: dr grip spinning: dr namae Favorite phone? galaxy s2? favorite store? Comic Alley, has all the stuff i love

32. Alias2
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 16:59:55

SwitchPalm wrote: @Alias2, why dont you ask me something :)
    Here we go: What trick u spent the most time learning? What was your first mod? What's your favourite books type? What was the first trick u learned? and the last, the most philosophical question :D How penspinning influenced your life?

33. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 18:16:31

What trick u spent the most time learning? sidespins What was your first mod? bictory What's your favourite books type? well then, er, manga, i dont really read books that much :/ What was the first trick u learned? the common charge How penspinning influenced your life? it made me meet all you guys <3 thank you for asking lol

34. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 18:18:13

Question carnage! with some slight modifications from mystic's(and it's not me who started this trend lulz) Favourite food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Most hated food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Android or iOS? Windows 7 or 8? Mac, yes or no? What was your very first penspinning video? What was the first collab you've been on? Are you interested in astronomy? How often do you eat fast food? What webcam do you use? How many cards do you have in your wallet right now? Do you read a lot of books? How many mods do you own? What would you do if you were chased by a swarm of gigantic carnivorous hamsters? Shorts or jeans? Alvaris or Alvaire? How many people do you know whose name starts with 'Alva'? Will you ever come to Malaysia or Singapore? What were you doing just before answering these questions? What are you planning to do after answering these questions? Opinions on SOTW? Can you solve a rubiks cube? If yes, how fast? If no, do you ever plan to learn how to? If you could move to another country, what country would you move to? How do you feel after answering all these questions? What if I told you that, you were just an experimental subject for a science project involving the creation of artificial human life? Pick one: Red pill or the blue pill? Have you cried watching an anime before? Have you cried watching a movie before? Have you been to any concerts? What was your favourite part of childhood? Favourite pokemon? Favourite digimon? Favourite crush gear? Favourite bakugan? Do you know how to use chopsticks? Spoon or fork? If you could choose to be a lefty or righty, which would you be? Have you ever been to zombo.com? hahahaha, hehehehe, hohohoho or huehuehue? Harold and Kumar? Do you cook? Do you even lift? Do you want more questions? What would you do if you had a million dollars? Do you like horror movies? Can you take horror? What do you fear most? Can you take gore? Are you glad that this question carnage is about to be over? Will you take revenge on me if I become the SOTW in the future? Have you ever screamed like a girl or kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'd unintentionally? How sensitive are you to getting tickled? Can you survive rollercoasters and other thriller rides? When will you participate in your first tournament? What would you do if you saw a monster coming up at you from your stairs? What was the longest essay you've ever written about? Do you hate me now?

35. 20%
    Date: Mon, Jun 3 2013 18:55:30

Alvaris wrote: Question carnage! with some slight modifications from mystic's(and it's not me who started this trend lulz)
    i absolutely love how you questioned this much ^_^ Favourite food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Taiyaki, archery, japan, monster coke float, windows, nitori, knee socks, mcdo., tdk, samsung, rock, Dir en grey, scarlet, menowa, Touhou, ps3, japanese, none, moon, no interest, no interest, drawing, My neighbor totoro, Hunter x hunter, jealous, x, dr.grip, dr.grip, dr.namae, watch anime even if its 2:00am Most hated food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Ampalaya, none, none, vegetable juice, toasters, none, graduation pants, none, none, none, those new songs them girls go crazy about, that group with 5 what you called them, none, none, cheap fighting games with only aaa combos, xbox 1, none, none, none, none, that gay ass justin biebier, forced to do nothing but study, none, educational tv, study, m, scratchy chinese pens, anyballs, a stick with two airfits, none Android or iOS? android Windows 7 or 8? 7 Mac, yes or no? nah What was your very first penspinning video? fs 1 What was the first collab you've been on? Ryuu 2nd Are you interested in astronomy? yes How often do you eat fast food? seldom What webcam do you use? forgot the name How many cards do you have in your wallet right now? 1/4th deck of bicycle cards Do you read a lot of books? nope How many mods do you own? 5 What would you do if you were chased by a swarm of gigantic carnivorous hamsters? beat the living crap out of them Shorts or jeans? both Alvaris or Alvaire? Alvaris How many people do you know whose name starts with 'Alva'? you Will you ever come to Malaysia or Singapore? went to singapore once, maybe malaysia for legoland What were you doing just before answering these questions? trying to sleep What are you planning to do after answering these questions? good night rest Opinions on SOTW? fun as hell Can you solve a rubiks cube? If yes, how fast? If no, do you ever plan to learn how to? did once for like 1 minute lol If you could move to another country, what country would you move to? japan How do you feel after answering all these questions? jesus What if I told you that, you were just an experimental subject for a science project involving the creation of artificial human life? Being an artificial child is like having the seven colored puppeteer design you, it would be awesome Pick one: Red pill or the blue pill? red Have you cried watching an anime before? many times Have you cried watching a movie before? one or two Have you been to any concerts? i will go to one this august What was your favourite part of childhood? still living it Favourite pokemon? Pikachu Favourite digimon? Greymon Favourite crush gear? Garuda Phoenix Favourite bakugan? forgot the name dammit Do you know how to use chopsticks? both hands xD Spoon or fork? fork If you could choose to be a lefty or righty, which would you be? lefty Have you ever been to zombo.com? of course hahahaha, hehehehe, hohohoho or huehuehue? fufufufufu Harold and Kumar? nope Do you cook? rarely Do you even lift? no Do you want more questions? why not What would you do if you had a million dollars? buy a six sided coffin to sleep in every night Do you like horror movies? cool Can you take horror? yeah What do you fear most? That God hates me Can you take gore? plently Are you glad that this question carnage is about to be over? im sad Will you take revenge on me if I become the SOTW in the future? id love to Have you ever screamed like a girl or kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'd unintentionally? i kyaaa'd a lot of times before How sensitive are you to getting tickled? 50% Can you survive rollercoasters and other thriller rides? if its not high When will you participate in your first tournament? 2015 What would you do if you saw a monster coming up at you from your stairs? ask it if it knows where the wild things are What was the longest essay you've ever written about? my life Do you hate me now? I still love you

36. JoloPSPH
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 05:49:54

SwitchPalm wrote: fave nationality? Japanese worst? uh, for me, sadly filipino, im born one, but i absolutely suck at it :(
    BURNNNNNN !!!!!! anyways Do you like vans (shoes) ? Why do you hate Filipinos ? Have you ever been robbed or something ?

37. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 07:43:50

JoloPSPH wrote: BURNNNNNN !!!!!!
    anyways Do you like vans (shoes) ? i wear them most of the time Why do you hate Filipinos ? not the people, the language, i suck at it, i hate im made to learn it, but i dont really want to. Have you ever been robbed or something ? if having a pen rob counted, then yes

38. DioBrando
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 08:43:15

would you rather do it with a guy who has a nice vagina or a girl who has a nasty penis

39. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 09:24:36

DioBrando wrote: would you rather do it with a guy who has a nice vagina or a girl who has a nasty penis
    the or...

40. Walkaz
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 09:37:30

boobs or pussy?

41. Reason
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 10:11:58

Walkaz wrote: boobs or pussy?
    million dollar question here.

42. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 10:56:38

Walkaz wrote: boobs or pussy?
    pretty much not interested,

43. JoloPSPH
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 17:04:35

Sket dance or Azumanga daioh ?

44. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jun 4 2013 20:15:18

JoloPSPH wrote: Sket dance or Azumanga daioh ?
    gintama or naruto?

45. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jun 5 2013 03:31:26

JoloPSPH;261099]Sket dance or Azumanga daioh ?[/QUOTE] Sket dance ^_^ [QUOTE=Zombo wrote: gintama or naruto?
    Gintama

46. Quake
    Date: Wed, Jun 5 2013 03:52:54

Do you like Balut? (:

47. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jun 5 2013 04:09:55

Quake wrote: Do you like Balut? (:
    ooh yes, that stuff tastes better than it looks

48. JoloPSPH
    Date: Wed, Jun 5 2013 07:29:31

SwitchPalm wrote: ooh yes, that stuff tastes better than it looks
    I fucking agree lol anyways 9gag or memecenter

49. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jun 5 2013 08:15:43

9gag or memecenter 9gag

50. 20%
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 09:22:05

it died :whut:

51. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 12:50:26

Why?

52. 20%
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 14:25:31

people stopped asking :<

53. padrace
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 15:01:27

then i'll ask something! who do you think will win UPSBT?

54. 20%
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 15:34:22

padrace wrote: then i'll ask something! who do you think will win UPSBT?
    a lot of good people are there, so that keeps me undecided ^_^ EDIT: erirawr

55. fang
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 16:25:27

Top 5 favorite style penspinners in UPSB? Top 5 favorite powertricks penspinners in UPSB? And WHY?

56. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 16:48:45

Y U SO ASIAN?!

57. 20%
    Date: Fri, Jun 7 2013 16:51:14

fang;261338]Top 5 favorite style penspinners in UPSB? Top 5 favorite powertricks penspinners in UPSB? And WHY?[/QUOTE] 5 style, as in linkages style? plus in upsb, hmm vicgotgame tigres cloud freeman escorpio123 why? i like watching theyre videos Power i.suk pixels vicgotgame jackymacky (?) - no idea.. why? theyre good [QUOTE=ChainBreak wrote: Y U SO ASIAN?!
    cause i born asian ^_^

58. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jun 11 2013 14:41:05

since im not the SOTW anymore, two truths one lie explanation ;) i hate the sun, it does nothing for me but wake me up - truth, i really hate the sun (sun) :whut: i can manipulate the subconscious - truth, its entertaining :D i dont really like school - lie, i like it for my friends only :)