UPSB v4

Off-topic / A Clarification about Switchpalm

1. Heckload
    Date: Sat, May 25 2013 00:17:38

So just a clarification cause all you guys are asking, 'what happened to switchPalm??' Well Ill try and explain as best as I can and if I cant. Well just pm him or something... So what I think happened was he was trying to change his name here on upsb, (somehow with his JEB name I think? Again Im not sure) but then the mod zkhan acussed him of copywriting a name (I think. Again Im just trying to understand what switch told me) so then I think xkhan perma-banned him I think. So switch asked me to post a video for him and ta-dah! He commented on switch's video and said he unbanned him. And... that's what I think happened!:excited:

2. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, May 25 2013 00:23:17

Heckload wrote: So just a clarification cause all you guys are asking, 'what happened to switchPalm??' Well Ill try and explain as best as I can and if I cant. Well just pm him or something... So what I think happened was he was trying to change his name here on upsb, (somehow with his JEB name I think? Again Im not sure) but then the mod zkhan acussed him of copywriting a name (I think. Again Im just trying to understand what switch told me) so then I think xkhan perma-banned him I think. So switch asked me to post a video for him and ta-dah! He commented on switch's video and said he unbanned him. And... that's what I think happened!:excited:
    Completely false. This was not the case at all. I personally discussed the issue with SwitchPalm and reversed the punishment. Please refrain from causing confusion and drama.

3. Heckload
    Date: Sat, May 25 2013 01:30:53

Ok sorry... just thought that was what happened...

4. Quake
    Date: Sat, May 25 2013 01:39:40

lol It cracks me up that Zkhan's status just so happens to be "Doin It Right." lol

5. Soren
    Date: Sat, May 25 2013 09:36:03

Who's SwitchPalm?

6. DioBrando
    Date: Sat, May 25 2013 11:04:04

+1 for 'xkhan'