UPSB v4

Battlezone / Rosenquarts vs PERSIST

1. PERSIST
    Date: Thu, May 23 2013 04:43:49

No rules, combos due this Sunday according to Rosenquarts. Good luck Rosenquarts!

2. Shiftyei
    Date: Thu, May 23 2013 13:38:58

Good luck to you, too!

3. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, May 24 2013 05:35:40

[video=youtube;r9nkfFp2gz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9nkfFp2gz8[/video] Whew! I did not expect to film my combo on time! I'll set up a poll once you submit your combo, @Rosenquarts. Good luck!

4. Shiftyei
    Date: Fri, May 24 2013 13:21:59

I'll do it by tomorrow, good luck!

5. PERSIST
    Date: Tue, May 28 2013 00:29:15

Rosenquart's combo. Sorry about the link, for some reason I can't insert videos into posts anymore, they always come out as links for whatever reason. Setting up a poll now, good job, Rosenquarts!

6. Shiftyei
    Date: Tue, May 28 2013 02:09:21

Thanks, you did excellent, too =) Your speed is infuriatingly good ^.^

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, May 29 2013 07:09:33

There is truly no thought needed when judging this battle. PERSIST, your smoothness and execution is so horribly undertrained for your spinning age, it is of the level most would expect from a 2 month spinner. You need to put MASSIVE effort into improving the connections between all your links to catch up. Rosenquarts, I loved the comho, it was very smooth and refreshing. The finisher seemed like a close call execution wise and wasn't all that difficult, but the overall combo is superior in every way to PERSIST's.

8. PERSIST
    Date: Wed, May 29 2013 07:54:14

eurocracy wrote: There is truly no thought needed when judging this battle. PERSIST, your smoothness and execution is so horribly undertrained for your spinning age, it is of the level most would expect from a 2 month spinner. You need to put MASSIVE effort into improving the connections between all your links to catch up. Rosenquarts, I loved the comho, it was very smooth and refreshing. The finisher seemed like a close call execution wise and wasn't all that difficult, but the overall combo is superior in every way to PERSIST's.
    Yeah, I didn't put as much practice into the combo as usual. I see your point, the smoothness was pretty below average.