UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Where do I start...

1. DCXXVI
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 15:20:06

Ok let start with im sorry of this is in the wrong spot im still getting a feel for how the forum is set up and how things are worded here. The search feature has yeilded me little to no results on this, but were do i start? What pen makes what? What are the barrel like pices i see most common o. The ends of most peoples pens? Whats the line around the center for? I have no clue what i need or anything... Please help me i would love to learn this art but have nothing currently to start with ... What can i do to get or build the ultimate spinner. In my experience to learn the fastest and easiest you need to learn woth the best kind out. Thanks in advance guys ^_^

2. Dr.spinz
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 19:59:16

Ok, so first I think you want to know how to make a mod pen. This one is called a bictory. Go to office max and find a pack of bic round sticks, then find a pack of papermate profiles then go on youtube and search, how to make a bictory. After you have finished your mod pen, seach how to do the thumbaround, that should get you started on learning tricks and where to find tutorials.

3. DCXXVI
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 22:47:46

Thank you very very much this sound get me going with an idea of how to make a pen properly for this ^_^

4. Dr.spinz
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 22:52:59

Your welcome, If you need anything else, just private message me, or post a new thread and I will try to help.

5. Quake
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 23:30:33

I sent you some basic beginner info to get you started. You'll do fine. :thumb:

6. DCXXVI
    Date: Fri, May 17 2013 00:08:04

thanks quake i guess my biggest issue now is which mod do i get? lol i hit up pen wish and looked up their premade mods ... for me boyo its like trying to read ancient Aramaic lol

7. JoloPSPH
    Date: Fri, May 17 2013 00:26:57

uhm for me i started with a pencil with tons of soft grip but they are right if u are learning fundies you should use a bictory if its too light you may add some profiles/anyballs im not a pro but i suggest that then use add like signo tips on it when ur done with fundamentals

8. Stymphalian
    Date: Fri, May 17 2013 00:59:21

Most people would recommend the Metal Comssa or an RSVP MX for starters. They're pretty light. You probably won't want to start with something too heavy lol

9. Froggy
    Date: Fri, May 17 2013 02:52:50

[B][INFO] Official "What Pen Should I get/make" & "Recommend a Pen for me" Thread[/B] http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=13055 Please search before you make a new thread. thanks. Frog~