UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself, I'm a Man of Wealth and Taste

1. clarinetman
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 11:42:01

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name! All jokes aside, my name is Alphonso. I am currently 18 years old and have been playing clarinet for 9 of those years. As of now, I am attending college for clarinet performance and creative writing, but just got out for summer last Friday. Besides music and writing, just a few of my interests include women :grin:, HiFi headphones, punk rock, elemental mercury, surrealism, philosophy, and pharmacology. If you'd like to know more, please check out my profile--you might understand my true nature as a stoic thinker. Anyway, I've been "spinning" for about eight years now, though never took the time to refine the craft until very recently. Aside from having tons of leisure time now that I'm away from school, the reason I've decided to pursue it more seriously is simply because I enjoy the mental fixation. The kinesthetic repetition relaxes and focuses my mind, as I have found to be true at school over the years. So what do you all recommend as a first "spinning utensil", if such a term exists? As of right now I am using a 6" glitter wand very similar to this: http://www.officeplayground.com/Spiral-Glitter-Wand-P109.aspx ....and it is working fantastically, which demonstrates the importance of balance in spinning with fluidity to me. Let me know your thoughts!

2. Giotto
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 12:09:47

Welcome to upsb^_^ if you want to make your own pen mod you may get some ideas from http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Pen_modifications but if you don't want to make your own mod. the other option is buy it from here http://penwish.com/index.php?osCsid=d53e01935f74fb01488063fe158e8920 hope this help. see you around :welcome:

3. Dakrowl
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 12:46:08

Hello, nice profile pic

4. fang
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 12:50:54

Ohey and welcome, feel free to ask questions! ^_^

5. LighT*
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 12:58:34

clarinetman wrote: Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name! All jokes aside, my name is Alphonso. I am currently 18 years old and have been playing clarinet for 9 of those years. As of now, I am attending college for clarinet performance and creative writing, but just got out for summer last Friday. Besides music and writing, just a few of my interests include women :grin:, HiFi headphones, punk rock, elemental mercury, surrealism, philosophy, and pharmacology. If you'd like to know more, please check out my profile--you might understand my true nature as a stoic thinker. Anyway, I've been "spinning" for about eight years now, though never took the time to refine the craft until very recently. Aside from having tons of leisure time now that I'm away from school, the reason I've decided to pursue it more seriously is simply because I enjoy the mental fixation. The kinesthetic repetition relaxes and focuses my mind, as I have found to be true at school over the years. So what do you all recommend as a first "spinning utensil", if such a term exists? As of right now I am using a 6" glitter wand very similar to this: http://www.officeplayground.com/Spiral-Glitter-Wand-P109.aspx ....and it is working fantastically, which demonstrates the importance of balance in spinning with fluidity to me. Let me know your thoughts!
    holy nipples what a great introduction! Im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! If you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! Please, dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for^^. I really hope you enjoy improving on your PS'ing skills and the board as much as we do!

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 13:13:30

Awesome Introduction, hope to hear more from you in the future :thumb:. :welcome2: ^_^.

7. Obstracized
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 14:37:23

Awesome Introduction, Profound Language, Amazing Grammar. :welcome2: to UPSB, Alphonso. Hope you enjoy your Stay here.

8. Awesome
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 15:23:41

:welcome:

9. Tentcell
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 22:47:06

This guys name is Alphonso

10. 20%
    Date: Sat, May 18 2013 14:18:16

:welcome2: to UPSB! remarkable intro ^∇^