UPSB v4

Off-topic / #65 Mystic

1. fang
    Date: Sun, May 12 2013 18:32:48

[QUOTE=Mystic]Wait watt, me? So uncool. Um, my name is Stephen and I am currently 24 years OLD. I got the name "Mystic" from when I was 12 and wanted a nickname for one of the characters in a game I was playing and "Mystic" was the first thing that popped in my head, and it stuck ever since. Ive been "officially" spinning (I guess) since March 16, 2008 when I was browsing the web to learn to play a guitar when there was a link at the bottom for "how to strengthen your fingers" and the first option was to spin a pencil. I was like watt O.o I knew how to charge since like 4 years before that. Anyways, that link ultimately brought me to Kam's superhandz video. And so it began. Anywho, about my non PS self, Im passionate about kicking (ie martial arts kicks) and low level acrobatics. Im good at problem solving and terrible at talking to people in person. But im usually very cool and calm even in very stressful situations. When Im excited about something, I am highly energetic and daring hahaha. Theres the basics, I guess.[/QUOTE] I am a very unfair person @Mystic , you should know that already! :P GOGOGO!

2. Mystic
    Date: Sun, May 12 2013 18:34:19

Obviously, especially since my name isnt Mysyic XD

3. fang
    Date: Sun, May 12 2013 18:41:35

Favorite food? Favorite animal? Favorite color? Favorite pen? Favorite trick? Favorite tv-show? Favorite movie? Favorite genre music? Favorite song? Pirates or Ninja's? Samurai's or cowboys? Favorite person on UPSB? Favorite collaborating? Favorite solo video? Favorite penspinning promo?

4. Zombo
    Date: Sun, May 12 2013 18:47:17

no 2 truths one lie? ;)

5. Mystic
    Date: Sun, May 12 2013 18:50:15

[B]Favorite food?[/B] Burritos [B]Favorite animal?[/B] Horseshoe Crab [B]Favorite color?[/B] Neon Green [B]Favorite pen?[/B] Personal G1 Mod [B]Favorite trick?[/B] Ring Around [B]Favorite tv-show?[/B] Psych [B]Favorite movie?[/B] Jackie Chan's Who Am I? [B]Favorite genre music?[/B] Electronic Dance [B]Favorite song?[/B] Feel It by Three6Mafia and Tiesto [B]Pirates or Ninja's?[/B] Ninjas for sure [B]Samurai's or cowboys?[/B] Samurais [B]Favorite person on UPSB?[/B] my little sis, Kari :wub: [B]Favorite collaborating?[/B] Wind's 2nd [B]Favorite solo video?[/B] Fratleym unofficial solo video [B]Favorite penspinning promo?[/B] None?

6. fang
    Date: Sun, May 12 2013 19:29:22

Zombo wrote: no 2 truths one lie? ;)
    Forgot... D:

7. exclusive
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 01:51:31

@Mystic what languages do u speak? what acrobatic tricks can u do?

8. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 02:02:43

Why are you so awesome?! What makes you so magical? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have any children? Can you speak any other languages? I love you~

9. Mystic
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 03:40:28

exclusive;258852]@Mystic what languages do u speak? what acrobatic tricks can u do?[/QUOTE] I speak American, and very basic spanish, and a few phrases/words in french. I dont know the names of most of the things I do, but it involves kicking usually like one handed cartwheels with a kick, front handsprings, back handsprings from a squat, etc. Nothing fancy. [QUOTE=shoeman6 wrote: Why are you so awesome?! What makes you so magical? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have any children? Can you speak any other languages? I love you~
    I just am, I cant explain where it came from ;) Lack of magic :) Proudly <3 Just my GF's son, for now :) Not really lol Love you too :wub: lol

10. Argon_City
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 03:56:50

What is American? Did you go to college? Will you marry your girlfriend and love her son like it's your own? Any gay experiences?

11. Quake
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 06:11:50

Im glad that fang brought this back. It'd been awhile. So for Mystic: Any other hobbies besides PenSpinning? And we have the same favorite food. <3

12. Tommy
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 07:39:36

すきな たべもの は ぼく も です。

13. Jazz
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 07:40:27

do we hate each other? <3

14. Mystic
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 12:53:32

Argon_City;258870]What is American? Did you go to college? Will you marry your girlfriend and love her son like it's your own? Any gay experiences?[/QUOTE] American is the language we are speaking now. Far from the proper english lol I did. I went to Pickens Technical College for Heating and Air Conditioning. I can haz fix furnaces n shit. Definitely and I already do. Those 2 are freaking awesome :wub: No, thank goodness XD [QUOTE=Quake;258882]Im glad that fang brought this back. It'd been awhile. So for Mystic: Any other hobbies besides PenSpinning? And we have the same favorite food. <3[/QUOTE] I like martial arts kicks and kickboxing, video games (i guess thats a hobby :p), and music (definitely a hobby). I dont blame you, they're freaking awesome! [QUOTE=Tommy;258888]すきな たべもの は ぼく も です。[/QUOTE] Uh what? Let me translate that.......... Either youre trying to say that its also your favorite food, or that YOU are also a favorite food. XD [QUOTE=Jazz wrote: do we hate each other? <3
    HELL NO! :wub:

15. Zombo
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 15:15:54

do you live close or far from your parents? whats the age difference between you and your g

16. Mystic
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 16:42:38

Zombo wrote: do you live close or far from your parents? whats the age difference between you and your g
    Both. Im about ~4 miles from my dad and my mom passed away who-knows-where. My gf is 5 years older than me :)

17. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 17:43:29

Question carnage! Favourite food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Most hated food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up? Android or iOS? Windows 7 or 8? Mac, yes or no? What was your very first penspinning video? What was the first collab you've been on? Are you interested in astronomy? How often do you eat fast food? What webcam do you use? How many cards do you have in your wallet right now? Do you read a lot of books? How many mods do you own? What would you do if you were chased by a swarm of gigantic hamsters? Shorts or jeans? Alvaris or Alvaire? How many people do you know whose name starts with 'Alva'? Will you ever come to Malaysia or Singapore? What were you doing just before answering these questions? What are you planning to do after answering these questions? Opinions on SOTW? Can you solve a rubiks cube? If yes, how fast? If no, do you ever plan to learn how to? If you could move to another country, what country would you move to? How do you feel after answering all these questions? What if I told you that, you were just an experimental subject for a science project involving the creation of artificial human life? Pick one: Red pill or the blue pill? Have you cried watching an anime before? Have you cried watching a movie before? Have you been to any concerts? What was your favourite part of childhood? Favourite pokemon? Favourite digimon? Favourite crush gear? Favourite bakugan? Do you know how to use chopsticks? Spoon or fork? If you could choose to be a lefty or righty, which would you be? Have you ever been to zombo.com? hahahaha, hehehehe, hohohoho or huehuehue? Harold and Kumar? Do you cook? Do you even lift? Do you want more questions? What would you do if you had a million dollars? Do you like horror movies? Can you take horror? What do you fear most? Can you take gore? Are you glad that this question carnage is about to be over? Will you take revenge on me if I become the SOTW in the future? Have you ever screamed like a girl or kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'd unintentionally? How sensitive are you to getting tickled? Can you survive rollercoasters and other thriller rides? Are you in for WC14/WT15? What would you do if you saw a monster coming up at you from your stairs? What was the longest essay you've ever written about? Do you hate me now?

18. Argon_City
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 19:23:05

What the actual fuck.

19. Mystic
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 20:04:01

@Alvaris HO-LY SHIT Well here goes... [B]Favourite food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up?[/B] Burritos, Kickboxing, USA, Go Fast Energy Drink, Dell?, none, Camo Pants :), Taco Bell, skull candy, none, electronic dance, metallica?, neon green, Fratleym, metal gear solid, ps2, american, none, pluto (thats right), honda prelude, Jackie Chan, exercising, Jackie Chan's Who Am I, Psych, Awesome, M, papermate profile, bic round stic, personal g1 mod, checking my phone for updates (email, facebook, upsb, etc) and hanging out with GF. [B]Most hated food, sport, country, drink, computer, brand, piece of clothing, fast food, headphones, tablet, music, band, color, spinner, game, console, language, book, planet, car, celebrity, things to do to pass time besides penspinning, movie, TV show, word, letter, pen to write with, pen to spin(unmodded), mod, things to do before going to bed and after waking up?[/B] Cream of wheat, golf, none, none, none, none, shorts, chipotle, none, ipad, country, none, brown, dont remember, none, xbox, none, none, none, nissan juke, justin beiber, being bored, most movies, most tv shows, none, G, erasable pens, crystal bic, buster cyl, being bored. [B]Android or iOS?[/B] iOS [B]Windows 7 or 8?[/B] Windows 7 [B]Mac, yes or no?[/B] Maybe [B] What was your very first penspinning video?[/B] That I made? or watched? made, just a random combo. watched, kam's super handz video [B]What was the first collab you've been on?[/B] Beginner's collab (2008) [B] Are you interested in astronomy?[/B] Absolutely [B]How often do you eat fast food?[/B] Maybe once a week [B]What webcam do you use?[/B] Logitech HD Webcam c 525 [B]How many cards do you have in your wallet right now?[/B] 5. debit card, credit card, rec center card, high school discount card, and driver license [B]Do you read a lot of books?[/B] Nope [B]How many mods do you own?[/B] 6. G1 mod, KT, MX, Frat MX2, Another Frat MX2, and a VGG mod [B] What would you do if you were chased by a swarm of gigantic hamsters?[/B] Play with them. [B]Shorts or jeans?[/B] Jeans [B]Alvaris or Alvaire?[/B] Alvaris [B]How many people do you know whose name starts with 'Alva'?[/B] None [B]Will you ever come to Malaysia or Singapore?[/B] Yes [B]What were you doing just before answering these questions?[/B] Driving home [B]What are you planning to do after answering these questions?[/B] Bang my head on the desk [B]Opinions on SOTW?[/B] I hope it keeps going. Its entertaining. [B]Can you solve a rubiks cube? If yes, how fast? If no, do you ever plan to learn how to?[/B] I used to do it in about 4 minutes. Now i dont remember how to solve it. [B]If you could move to another country, what country would you move to?[/B] Dont know [B]How do you feel after answering all these questions?[/B] Is it over yet??? [B]What if I told you that, you were just an experimental subject for a science project involving the creation of artificial human life?[/B] I think it would be pretty cool. [B]Pick one: Red pill or the blue pill?[/B] Red pill [B]Have you cried watching an anime before?[/B] Nope [B]Have you cried watching a movie before?[/B] Once when I was a kid [B]Have you been to any concerts?[/B] Unfortunately not [B]What was your favourite part of childhood?[/B] Cant think of anything [B]Favourite pokemon?[/B] Kabutops [B]Favourite digimon?[/B] WarGreymon [B]Favourite crush gear?[/B] Watt O.o [B]Favourite bakugan?[/B] None [B]Do you know how to use chopsticks?[/B] Yes [B] Spoon or fork?[/B] Fork [B]If you could choose to be a lefty or righty, which would you be?[/B] Definitely stay a lefty [B]Have you ever been to zombo.com?[/B] Yes, and obmoz.com [B]hahahaha, hehehehe, hohohoho or huehuehue?[/B] hahahaha [B]Harold and Kumar?[/B] no. [B]Do you cook?[/B] Yes [B]Do you even lift?[/B] Yes [B]Do you want more questions?[/B] Sure :) [B]What would you do if you had a million dollars?[/B] Buy a house and invest the rest [B]Do you like horror movies?[/B] Not really. [B]Can you take horror?[/B] Easily [B]What do you fear most?[/B] Someone I care about getting hurt by someone in front of me... [B]Can you take gore?[/B] Yup [B]Are you glad that this question carnage is about to be over?[/B] Sorta [B]Will you take revenge on me if I become the SOTW in the future?[/B] Maybe. You'll never know >;D [B]Have you ever screamed like a girl or kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'd unintentionally?[/B] Nope [B]How sensitive are you to getting tickled?[/B] Very [B]Can you survive rollercoasters and other thriller rides?[/B] Yes [B]Are you in for WC14/WT15?[/B] Yes [B]What would you do if you saw a monster coming up at you from your stairs?[/B] Kick it down the stairs. [B]What was the longest essay you've ever written about?[/B] Horseshoe crabs :) [B]Do you hate me now?[/B] Hell no! :wub:

Argon_City wrote: What the actual fuck.
    My thoughts exactly.

20. webspider
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 04:51:11

Mystic wrote: [B]Favourite headphones[/B] skull candy [B]Most hated headphones[/B] none
    You must be mixing that one up. Explain yourself.

21. Mystic
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 05:28:23

webspider wrote: You must be mixing that one up. Explain yourself.
    Nope, i have had skullcandy for a long time and have good sound quality. They have outlasted any other headphones ive ever had and theyre relatively cheap too!

22. miyat
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 06:01:03

"Are you in for WC14/WT15? Yes" Whoo!

23. taichi1082
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 17:53:52

Mystic wrote: Nope, i have had skullcandy for a long time and have good sound quality. They have outlasted any other headphones ive ever had and theyre relatively cheap too!
    Hey you are not supposed to troll in these threads man!!!

24. Mystic
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 18:14:24

taichi1082 wrote: Hey you are not supposed to troll in these threads man!!!
    My apologies! It wont happen again XD

25. Frip
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 19:14:12

How do you feel about CO weather?

26. Mystic
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 01:39:14

Frip wrote: How do you feel about CO weather?
    Freaking awesome at the moment! In general, I hate snow <_<

27. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 02:10:22

How would you feel about answering my questions? What if I told you I had thousands of questions to ask you? What if each of those questions had to be answered in 3-4 sentences? What if I told you that I always loved you... and just never had the guts to tell you in person, but now that you're gone... it's too late...?

28. Mystic
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 05:00:41

shoeman6 wrote: How would you feel about answering my questions? What if I told you I had thousands of questions to ask you? What if each of those questions had to be answered in 3-4 sentences? What if I told you that I always loved you... and just never had the guts to tell you in person, but now that you're gone... it's too late...?
    Your questions are welcomed ^^ I would probably have to change my pants. I would probably give up after maybe question 5. Do you need a hug?

29. neXus
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 12:17:02

OKAY HERE IS MY QUESTION: Do you believe in Bigfoot? I retract my question. Let me rephrase. Do you believe it is possible for a large primate (human-esque ape) to have wandered the Bering Strait a long time ago which has been living in the forests and mountains of the North American continent and is what people have seen when they describe Bigfoot/Sasquatch? I'm not talking about a single specimen, I'm talking about a group.

30. Alvaris
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 12:32:33

Be afraid of shoeman..be very afraid..

31. Mystic
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 14:46:27

neXus wrote: OKAY HERE IS MY QUESTION: Do you believe in Bigfoot? I retract my question. Let me rephrase. Do you believe it is possible for a large primate (human-esque ape) to have wandered the Bering Strait a long time ago which has been living in the forests and mountains of the North American continent and is what people have seen when they describe Bigfoot/Sasquatch? I'm not talking about a single specimen, I'm talking about a group.
    Yes, i believe its possible. People are finding new species of animals, plants, organisms, etc. so who knows what we havent found yet. They could be hiding somewhere maybe in the trees or underground and may be nocturnal. Who knows?