UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey everyone!

1. HurricaneKaktos
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 02:25:43

Hello! I've been spinning for two or three months now, so I already know a good deal about pen spinning, but I realized that I never bothered to sign up on UPSB, so, why not? I got hooked to pen spinning by an IRL friend, who's been at it for about four years now. Well, I hope to learn more about pen spinning, for the joy of both amazing class mates and pissing off teachers! -HurricaneKaktos

2. Giotto
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 02:54:09

Welcome to upsb.feel free to ask any question^_^ :welcome2:

3. Awesome
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 03:10:01

:welcome: Does your friend have an account here?

4. Quake
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 03:27:12

Welcome to the Board!~ Hope to see you around! //inbefore @Raiz . Again. :thumb:

5. LighT*
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 04:04:59

Quake;257832]Welcome to the Board!~ Hope to see you around! //inbefore @Raiz . Again. :thumb:[/QUOTE] ohh ill get you on the next one quake ;). LOL [QUOTE=HurricaneKaktos wrote: Hello! I've been spinning for two or three months now, so I already know a good deal about pen spinning, but I realized that I never bothered to sign up on UPSB, so, why not? I got hooked to pen spinning by an IRL friend, who's been at it for about four years now. Well, I hope to learn more about pen spinning, for the joy of both amazing class mates and pissing off teachers! -HurricaneKaktos
    Hello, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! Please, dont hesitate to ask any questions, its what im here for ^!

6. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 06:20:38

hey o/

7. fang
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 13:13:50

Welcome on the board!

Raiz wrote: Hello, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! Please, dont hesitate to ask any questions, its what im here for ^!
    You know we love you for this Riaz! :wub:

8. DioBrando
    Date: Fri, May 3 2013 05:01:21

whale cum to upsb