UPSB v4

General Discussion / Hal or Mesi?

1. Demetrius
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 23:22:59

Who do you think is a better spinner?

2. Tigres
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 00:10:29

imo there is no better spinner between these two individuals. They both have their own style and linkages that other people are not able to copy, which resulted their places in WT11. They both have decent speed and execution and have similar spinning ages. The comparison of these two spinners would also depend on which time period during their penspinning career would you choose. One of their best penspinning time period would obviously be during their WT11. There are some FSs in their skydrives that appears to be VERY amazing(esxmesi's fs for practice 2nd, or HAL's fs for Heros) Now if you were to have both of them battle right NOW at this point of time, it would be a very interesting battle. They both have decent reputation throughout the penspinning community, and also have decent skills despite that they are not that active as much as before. I would root for mesi, just because i personally like his links:P but then again its just my opinion. To other people they would probably think the same or rather choose HAL. Just my opinion, and sorry for bad grammar, I gotta read more English books:P

3. astronaut
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 00:20:01

Both beaten by kin in WT11, but as for who's better I would agree almost entirely with Tigres. A battle like that is something that I would pay(less than $10 probably) to see.

4. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 00:37:13

I prefer Mesi.

5. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 00:49:34

this thread was brought up quite a long time ago iirc. PERSONALLY i prefer Mesi for his unique linkages and combo flow.

6. SA1
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 01:10:47

I'm not very familiar with mesi's spinning, video anybody?

7. Zkhan
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 01:43:24

This thread has already been created. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=7878& You are allowed to continue the discussion in the above thread if you wish. /closed