UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi UPSB :)

1. mig
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 01:16:42

Hi everyone... I'm just here to say hi... I've been inactive for a very very long time. A lot of life just happened and I couldn't continue to do a lot of things that I love. But pen spinning and the community here is something that meant a lot to me, and I made really good friends from this community. Idk if any of them are still around... My YouTube account got deleted a long while back so I couldn't even find any of my old stuff, which really sucks, because I remember uploading bonkura's 1st solo and 1st Southeast Asia Collab and all those good stuff sigh. That really pisses me off. Anyways my old username is sathonmig, but I don't remember the password (I know, lame, haha) I started spinning in 2005 I think. When the old UPSB board was gone I spent most of my time on UCPSB. I live in SoCal but being originally from Thailand, I helped started ThaiSpinner some years ago. Just to give an idea of what inspired me back then here's some stuff I still have in my YouTube favorites lol Leviathan idk if he's still around but he made some really sick videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mclsg88rx4M And I sure hope you guys still remember Bonkura. He was such a nice guy and when this video came out it inspired me so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMfXrpvgHBk Sorry this post is so long. I just spent the past hour basically going through old stuff... Shout out to anyone who's still around. Shout out to everyone here right now, at UPSB, ThaiSpinner and any other board that's out there. Shout out to Kam for UPSB and to Zombo for keeping this going, and for keeping all the fucking awesome smiley faces :ilulz::mak::ZUMBO::vcool::sfsr::zblader:

2. mig
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 01:27:35

lmao I just found this on the wiki http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Genesis

3. Giotto
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 01:47:40

Welcome back^_^ :welcome2:

4. Shiftyei
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 02:30:41

Welcome back, look forward to seeing you around =)

5. DioBrando
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 02:53:25

Hey! Whale cuum back ! ^_^

6. LighT*
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 03:01:07

welcome back man! I hope we can chat sometime and i can learn a couple things about PS from you ^^!

7. Quake
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 05:32:37

Welcome Back mig. Hope to see you around!~

8. Yamaguchi
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 05:45:29

hi mr mig, u different from mhig right?

9. Wind
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 06:41:36

It's been a while.

10. fang
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 09:59:34

Good to see you again! ;)

11. mig
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 10:16:39

Yamaguchi wrote: hi mr mig, u different from mhig right?
    Ya I'm sathonmig, not mhig. I do remember mhig though. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And I really have to learn ps from you guys lol I got no skills left.

12. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 13:33:28

Yoooooo bro! I remember you! Welcome back. :)

13. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 16:15:23

:welcome: back I'm a THPSC newb here, woops. I remember you though :D

14. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 04:30:33

mig wrote: lol I got no skills left.
    u still have the skills in ur right though