UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / UPSB now has over 9000 members.

1. Twine
    Date: Sun, Apr 28 2013 02:58:48

good job

2. Reason
    Date: Sun, Apr 28 2013 03:04:45

you can all go home now.

3. Frip
    Date: Tue, Apr 30 2013 05:00:21

doesnt seem like a lot

4. chris
    Date: Tue, Apr 30 2013 06:09:22

eh, I'm convinced half aren't even active, or maybe retired.

5. Twine
    Date: Tue, Apr 30 2013 06:51:18

Pretty sure something like 700 are active.

6. Zkhan
    Date: Tue, Apr 30 2013 06:57:49

------------------- Administrators (2) Beta-Moderators (0) Members (722) Moderators (9) New Members (7910) Premium Members (4) PS-Addicts (133) Researchers (30) Retired Moderators (13) => 4/29/13 ----------------------- Also take note that we have dozens of banned, duplicate, and spam accounts. However, UPSB has indeed reached a benchmark. I think UPSB will be having more and more accounts created as pen spinning gains the interest of people. :)

7. miyat
    Date: Wed, May 1 2013 05:50:24

How much was v3? Says on the bottom 200+ visited in the last 24 hours, cool cool

8. Alex
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 04:02:54

I bet you like less than 50 visit on a daily basis. let see...the admins kam visits when he has time and zombo does visit daily. I will ASSUME all the mods visit on a regular basis (since that is what they applied for) and then i will say only like 40 actually posts alot and shit so no, we do not have 9000 members. Those are called useless accounts. A member is a part of a group IMO so how can they be a "member" when like 8000 of those accounts will never log on again after joining.

9. Awesome
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 04:14:19

not even 900 have made 20+ posts though

10. Argon_City
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 04:41:40

Whatever you guys are doing stop it. The spammer's bin isn't meant for rational discussion.

11. chris
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 05:38:17

eh, something something freedom of speech.

12. Argon_City
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 05:51:10

You see, freedom is progressing in a vicious manifestation, fabricating influence and feeling of molecular persecution. Speech is instead an interdisciplinary preparedness categorisation, germinating experimental warzone. It is of the same variety as property-propagating [B]cytotoxicity[/B]. Practitioners are unsatisfactory, if not facetious, in following particles to its highest animosity.

13. Twine
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 08:24:16

Argon_City wrote: You see, freedom is progressing in a vicious manifestation, fabricating influence and feeling of molecular persecution. Speech is instead an interdisciplinary preparedness categorisation, germinating experimental warzone. It is of the same variety as property-propagating [B]cytotoxicity[/B]. Practitioners are unsatisfactory, if not facetious, in following particles to its highest animosity.
    Hush now m8 plz

14. Argon_City
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 17:55:27

You must not understand. Quietness was tangential but still innately descriptive. As organised speech insidiously wipe off gluttony in TWINE'S awkwardness, ease of absorption still plateaus at sugary receptacles. IT IS NOT A HUSH, M8, but an abrupt mitosis of truth, ready to be trampled, ready to be pleased.

15. Alex
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 22:42:40

Argon_City;257839]Whatever you guys are doing stop it. The spammer's bin isn't meant for rational discussion.[/QUOTE] Dude. CALM THE FUCK DOWN. The spammers bin is meant for whatever the fuck we want it to be for. [QUOTE=Argon_City;257846]You see, freedom is progressing in a vicious manifestation, fabricating influence and feeling of molecular persecution. Speech is instead an interdisciplinary preparedness categorisation, germinating experimental warzone. It is of the same variety as property-propagating [B]cytotoxicity[/B]. Practitioners are unsatisfactory, if not facetious, in following particles to its highest animosity.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Argon_City wrote: You must not understand. Quietness was tangential but still innately descriptive. As organised speech insidiously wipe off gluttony in TWINE'S awkwardness, ease of absorption still plateaus at sugary receptacles. IT IS NOT A HUSH, M8, but an abrupt mitosis of truth, ready to be trampled, ready to be pleased.
    And now look who the fuck is talking <_< YOU sir, are the one being all rational :hah::xd:

16. Awesome
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 23:01:33

Did Argon city just find out about being able to get automated replies that use big words or something?

17. Reason
    Date: Thu, May 2 2013 23:33:29

Awesome wrote: Did Argon city just find out about being able to get automated replies that use big words or something?
    dammit... i cant like a post in the spammer bin.

18. Argon_City
    Date: Fri, May 3 2013 00:49:50

Awesome wrote: Did Argon city just find out about being able to get automated replies that use big words or something?
    What are you not to discover the ability? Automated replies? We cannot for this is the chrysalis in your ear, and you are that kind of incremental warlord. "Big words" has no use of the mathematical true self, Awesome. Our world is not a functioning sage.

19. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, May 3 2013 03:44:31

Argon_City wrote: What are you not to discover the ability? Automated replies? We cannot for this is the chrysalis in your ear, and you are that kind of incremental warlord. "Big words" has no use of the mathematical true self, Awesome. Our world is not a functioning sage.
    You just don't understand what I'm saying because you're the type of person I'm addressing. Stupid people are too stupid to understand that they're stupid. If they understood how stupid they were they wouldn't be as stupid. If that's all you've gotten out of what I've said, then you are stupid. If you aren't stupid, you can understand why I came to that conclusion.

20. Argon_City
    Date: Fri, May 3 2013 04:05:23

TheAafg wrote: You just don't understand what I'm saying because you're the type of person I'm addressing. Stupid people are too stupid to understand that they're stupid. If they understood how stupid they were they wouldn't be as stupid. If that's all you've gotten out of what I've said, then you are stupid. If you aren't stupid, you can understand why I came to that conclusion.
    There is one system of idea, theoretically possible for all eleven of intended recipients. Perceiving common stupidity is formally parallel to circularly polarised light in a non-uniform attractive field. Fact is, the insurgence is now, and stupidity practices no favoritism. The full measures of the "stupid" are in the right line of congenital recognition, of these, the procreative phase will capture. These are the saying of the infamous Carnot cycle conclusion. Combat the quantum mind of stupid!

21. Awesome
    Date: Fri, May 3 2013 16:02:01

Argon_City wrote: There is one system of idea, theoretically possible for all eleven of intended recipients. Perceiving common stupidity is formally parallel to circularly polarised light in a non-uniform attractive field. Fact is, the insurgence is now, and stupidity practices no favoritism. The full measures of the "stupid" are in the right line of congenital recognition, of these, the procreative phase will capture. These are the saying of the infamous Carnot cycle conclusion. Combat the quantum mind of stupid!
    Go read a book so you can understand what you're saying ;D

22. Argon_City
    Date: Fri, May 3 2013 19:17:46

Awesome wrote: Go read a book so you can understand what you're saying ;D
    True, His comprehension is multifaceted so I hope there is wisdom behind your pithy anecdote. Go Awesome, go perpetuate the periodical fanning of pages, in order to enlighten our mutual core. It is meant to be a flourishing orbit, so ordered alike a ruled plantation. Lose that sacrum, that adamant keystone of stubbornness but invite those benefactors speckled with electron clusters. EXCLUSION.