UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi

1. Ducky
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 01:12:25

Yeah, so I'm an on and off penspinner and usually i don't really do collabs er battles and frankly my webcam isn't that good too. But i do enjoy penspinning and spend most of my time learning in class. I'm starting to get into modding so if there's anything to give me tips or what pens to buy hit me up in chat!

2. DioBrando
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 01:34:05

whale cuum to upsb

3. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 02:02:15

Ducky wrote: Yeah, so I'm an on and off penspinner and usually i don't really do collabs er battles and frankly my webcam isn't that good too. But i do enjoy penspinning and spend most of my time learning in class. I'm starting to get into modding so if there's anything to give me tips or what pens to buy hit me up in chat!
    Hello, WELCOME TO UPSB! im raiz, if you have any questions at anytime about anything please ask me and ill get backl to you asap! Dont hesitate to ask me anything its what im here for ^^! and, start with a metallic comssa, bictory or rsvp MX!

4. Voracity
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 06:25:02

Beat me to it :D

5. fang
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 08:47:44

Welcome to UPSB, enjoy your stay!

6. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 09:16:26

Welcome to upsb^_^ :welcome2:

7. astronaut
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 19:39:16

Am I the first person to notice that he joined June of 2012? So I don't think welcome is the correct phrase, maybe welcome back. Anyway, if you are getting into modding make a RSVP MX and if you get better make a RG2T(a lot more complicated, but still not expert level). Have fun with modding and you should spin pens more frequently, but who am I to judge seeing as I have been spinning for about 2.2 years and still have not been in a battle.

8. Dr.spinz
    Date: Thu, Apr 25 2013 23:26:54

Welcome, enjoy this land, 'tis kind and mysterious.