UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi ps world

1. PinoyPS17
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 16:01:17

Hi there im Lance from the philippines, im new here you can see my profile its still dull and gray haha well its kinda hard to fit it, lets say somebody said something in my wall but its ok, revenge is not good as said in the bible. Ive been penspinning for a while maybe 8 months now, it all started when we saw our teacher doing a charge un aware that its a charge haha the there, pen spinning became a virus at our school. I would just like to be felt welcome, thats all .thanks

2. fang
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 18:10:05

Welcome on the board! ^_^

3. RPD
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 18:24:01

welcome :D

4. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 18:28:21

[marquee]:welcome:[/marquee]

5. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 19:18:29

PinoyPS17 wrote: Hi there im Lance from the philippines, im new here you can see my profile its still dull and gray haha well its kinda hard to fit it, lets say somebody said something in my wall but its ok, revenge is not good as said in the bible. Ive been penspinning for a while maybe 8 months now, it all started when we saw our teacher doing a charge un aware that its a charge haha the there, pen spinning became a virus at our school. I would just like to be felt welcome, thats all .thanks
    Hello! Im raiz, WELCOME TO UPSB! If you have any questions on anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! (please dont hesitate to ask, its what im here for ^^!). And, i know how it feels, to want to be felt welcome. Here on upsb, you feel like your apart of something big and amazing, i hope you feel welcome through these members and the connection we al have for spinning and the love for the board. I really hope you enjoy your time here :D!

6. Giotto
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 02:15:05

Welcome to upsb.enjoy your stay here^_^

7. PinoyPS17
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 03:50:32

Thank you all :D

8. RaM
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 19:40:38

welcome. another pinoy. :D