UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello, complete newbie

1. bwochinski
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:41:48

Hey, I'm Ben, brand new spinner. Just started after catching a few videos on YouTube last week and thought it looked like a mildly awesome thing to keep my hands busy during downtime. So far I've just been practicing with a round wooden pencil (eraser removed) though I'm sure it would be easier with more weight in the tips. I glanced at some pen mods and will probably put together a bictory sometime soon. I began working on the Thumbaround and Thumbaround-Reverse, so far having around a 10% success with each. (Happily most fails are now bad catches rather than complete drops) Each time I've started a trick my hands have felt incredibly clumsy and inept, but it's very gratifying to see what can be accomplished with even a few days of practice! Glad to have found the UPSB community, looks like no better place to learn than this! :)

2. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:50:43

bwochinski wrote: Hey, I'm Ben, brand new spinner. Just started after catching a few videos on YouTube last week and thought it looked like a mildly awesome thing to keep my hands busy during downtime. So far I've just been practicing with a round wooden pencil (eraser removed) though I'm sure it would be easier with more weight in the tips. I glanced at some pen mods and will probably put together a bictory sometime soon. I began working on the Thumbaround and Thumbaround-Reverse, so far having around a 10% success with each. (Happily most fails are now bad catches rather than complete drops) Each time I've started a trick my hands have felt incredibly clumsy and inept, but it's very gratifying to see what can be accomplished with even a few days of practice! Glad to have found the UPSB community, looks like no better place than this! :)
    Hello,, WELCOME TO UPSB!, im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap! (dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for :). And, youll have a greater success rate with your tricks if you keep practicing them, i promise ^^. I hope you enjoy UPSB and spinning just as much as all of us :D!

3. fang
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:55:50

Hello and welcome, I see you are already welcomed by our special welcome-member: @Raiz xD I hope you have a great time here and feel free to ask anything. ^_^

4. bwochinski
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 11:10:58

Thanks for the welcome guys. :)

5. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 18 2013 13:34:45

bwochinski wrote: Thanks for the welcome guys. :)
    No problem :D! [QUOTE=fang;256533]Hello and welcome, I see you are already welcomed by our special welcome-member: @fang XD

6. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 20:51:11

:welcome:

7. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 21:11:23

[marquee]:welcome:[/marquee]

8. Giotto
    Date: Sat, Apr 20 2013 06:51:07

Welcome to upsb^_^ :welcome2: