UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Where to find pens in London?

1. Argon_City
    Date: Wed, Apr 17 2013 18:07:36

Preferably within zone 1/2. Just too lazy to explore myself. Thanks in advance. :)

2. Alex
    Date: Wed, Apr 17 2013 20:14:31

You're too lazy to find pens yourself. Well what if i'm to lazy to help you out <_<.

Argon_City wrote: Preferably within zone 1/2. Just too lazy to explore myself. Thanks in advance. :)

3. Argon_City
    Date: Wed, Apr 17 2013 20:33:22

Alex wrote: You're too lazy to find pens yourself. Well what if i'm to lazy to help you out <_<.
    I don't see the harm of being lazy and asking here. I am not a local so someone who has been living in London longer than me might have some insights about specific shops.

4. webspider
    Date: Fri, Apr 19 2013 07:12:41

There's only one way to find out for sure and you know it already.

5. Argon_City
    Date: Sun, Apr 21 2013 03:44:22

I tried three shops nearest to my place but only found gold, silver and white hggs. There must be more pens out there I think? Any Londoners have shops recommendations for pen hunting? It's like looking for a needle in a haystack without any guidance. Ryman has nothing useful.

6. webspider
    Date: Sun, Apr 21 2013 05:28:28

Try more. Not only stationary strictly selling pens, regular super markets with a pen section, copyshops, art supply stores, postal offices, japanese stores, ... There should be more than enough of them for you to try, you're investing your time in potentially finding stuff you didn't expect to find in the UK, if there's a constant supply of it it could be a good source for trading.

7. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 21 2013 15:00:05

The only good mod you could make from pens in London is probably the Grip Aviaire, which in my opinion is not that great. You can get gripmatics in WHSmiths if you're lucky, but they're not always around.

8. AfroSquared
    Date: Thu, Jun 12 2014 15:56:21

yep there are uni-ball signo tips in London. I found one in my pencil case without knowing i had one If you go to WHSmith or Ryman's Stationers they have uni ball signos and Pentel HGG

9. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Jun 12 2014 16:29:32

Where the hell do u get emboss pens in uk?!