UPSB v4

Member Introductions / hi.

1. clairophone
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 04:56:22

welp hello upsb, ive been penspinning since the summer of '10 but have never really had a name. after a long break (not really sure how long, probably more than a year) i'm back into it and hopefully i'll be a more active member of the community (:

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 05:20:34

Welcome back. :)

3. McDickRangler69
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 05:35:36

clairophone wrote: welp hello upsb, ive been penspinning since the summer of '10 but have never really had a name. after a long break (not really sure how long, probably more than a year) i'm back into it and hopefully i'll be a more active member of the community (:
    A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Mignon McLaughlin

4. McDickRangler69
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 05:36:38

live 2 spin

5. Giotto
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 06:01:17

:welcome:

6. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 07:37:47

McDickRangler69 wrote: live 2 spin
    1, Marriage? Wut are you on about? Who said anything about marriage. So your saying in a penspinning type of form that a succesful penspinning career requires spinning on and off alot of times? Thats not how it works, once you become more experienced you will learn, this is evident in linkages and power, once you dont pracitce in a while your level will go down so no, that quote is very off, You will learn that once you have spun for a longer time. I assume you are new judging from that post 2. Double post

7. Quake
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 07:45:00

Welcome (: Hope to see you around!~

8. LighT*
    Date: Tue, Apr 16 2013 13:49:18

clairophone wrote: welp hello upsb, ive been penspinning since the summer of '10 but have never really had a name. after a long break (not really sure how long, probably more than a year) i'm back into it and hopefully i'll be a more active member of the community (:
    Hello, Im raiz and its nice to meet you! Im not sure if you have any questions, but if you do about anything, please ask me and ill get back to you asap! (please dont hesitate to ask anything, its what im here for ^^). I really hope we all get to know you better and i hope you enjoy the board!

9. Shiftyei
    Date: Wed, Apr 17 2013 04:18:35

Hey, welcome to the board ^.^