UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Aloha

1. catfish
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 04:09:20

After over a year of taking a break I've been starting to slowly get back into penspinning :) I see a lot has changed lol Even the styles of the way people try to spin now is different. Not as much spam of power tricks :O oh well, ill probably stick to my old vintage self of penspinning. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 04:39:25

Welcome back. :)

3. Quake
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 05:43:44

Your back!~ (:

4. fang
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 08:19:58

Welcome back buddy! ^_^

5. Xitra
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 11:17:33

Welcome back! :D

6. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 14:30:42

catfish wrote: After over a year of taking a break I've been starting to slowly get back into penspinning :) I see a lot has changed lol Even the styles of the way people try to spin now is different. Not as much spam of power tricks :O oh well, ill probably stick to my old vintage self of penspinning. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    Hello, welcome back :D! Im raiz! Your not new or anything so i dont think i need to offer you help but if you have any questions i would be very glad to awnser them ^^! and say, ive always wanted to get some old spinner linkages and combos, mabey one day we can share some if thats fine with you :D. Well, welcome back :D!

7. catfish
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 17:05:28

Raiz wrote: Hello, welcome back :D! Im raiz! Your not new or anything so i dont think i need to offer you help but if you have any questions i would be very glad to awnser them ^^! and say, ive always wanted to get some old spinner linkages and combos, mabey one day we can share some if thats fine with you :D. Well, welcome back :D!
    Thanks everyone :) and yeah I would be happy to share some linkages Raiz :)

8. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Mon, Apr 15 2013 18:56:39

Omg its Catfish Welcome Back! I like your spinning :D