UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / KenMai 1st (You should watch)

1. KenMai
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 02:16:50

[video=youtube;PR-I7nQQlbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-I7nQQlbo[/video] please read the description before you watch it. tks^_^

2. Tommy
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 04:26:48

/in

3. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 04:27:08

Tommy wrote: /in
    stahp

4. fang
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 06:55:36

Invited and filtered... This starts to get really annoying now...

5. Quake
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 07:00:42

lol "You should watch." xD

6. Xitra
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 10:23:40

Good collab, although the editing was abit... unusual? IDK. :D Still really nice

7. mot
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 12:05:48

ugly edit... and filtring guest is... weird ._.

8. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 13:28:12

mot wrote: ugly edit... and filtring guest is... weird ._.
    frank :|

9. KenMai
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 18:15:03

@fang: I invited you because I expected you to be better or even best in this collaboration, have you look at your combo yet? Not mean that it's bad but even 1 year spinner can do that combo perfectly (No offense), i'm sorry about what i did but i invited more than 12 spinners and i only got 9 of them good.

10. Pixels
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 02:42:16

KenMai wrote: @fang: I invited you because I expected you to be better or even best in this collaboration, have you look at your combo yet? Not mean that it's bad but even 1 year spinner can do that combo perfectly (No offense), i'm sorry about what i did but i invited more than 12 spinners and i only got 9 of them good.
    If you want to apologize, do it properly, not for the sake of doing so. Dude, in short you are just criticizing his combo. Ur telling him that a 1 year spinner can do it perfectly and claim that its not that its "bad"? Are you serious?! And you still dare to say no offence? Well just saying. You dont need a hard combo to be good. I can tell fang actually was nice enough to spend effort in this combo and you just blatantly screw him off. Whats your problem? Fang is the nicest person i know. He always praises others and encourage other spinners. Saying that "you have surpassed me long time ago" or something. He has been supportive and happy that you have become better than him. However, deep down, you know that fang is always the best and the target you have tried to reach half your pen spinning career. Finally, dont expect spinners to give you their best. Hes not even close to you. Hes just a random dude that you think looks good for your collab. You arnt a celebrity. Dont you dare go around and expect the best from people when your collab isnt even top notched. If you want to filter him, just tell him. Im sure he will understand. Knowing fang's personality he would probably wreck himself to film something better for you. So dont push your responsibility when its your fault. The worse part that it isnt a mistake compared to spinford. Yours was a diliberate action. Dont make people hate you. I beseech you. Btw just saying, im lowering the offensiveness of this post so that fang wont come in and remove my post for direct attacks.

11. KenMai
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 04:19:10

@Pixels: you had it all wrong. What i mean about perfectly is that the combo can goes smoothly not delay, even if it's linkages i still accept it. I'm not trying to say that my CV is on the top, but who doesn't want to make his or her CV looks good. About Fang, he's a great person, he's polite. i know, and i like him to, i invited him because i like how he supported for this 4rum not his spining level. I accepted that it's my fault to filtered him but there're reasons why i did that, I dont want to make anybody angry or mess up with anybody. I'm just doing my job. Please if you want to argue something just pm me through message, we dont have to do it like this

12. coffeelucky
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 06:30:30

KenMai;255835]@fang: I invited you because I expected you to be better or even best in this collaboration.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=KenMai wrote: i invited him because i like how he supported for this 4rum not his spining level.
    someone here is confused what he said.

13. fang
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 10:06:18

KenMai wrote: @Pixels : you had it all wrong. What i mean about perfectly is that the combo can goes smoothly not delay, even if it's linkages i still accept it. I'm not trying to say that my CV is on the top, but who doesn't want to make his or her CV looks good. About Fang, he's a great person, he's polite. i know, and i like him to, i invited him because i like how he supported for this 4rum not his spining level. I accepted that it's my fault to filtered him but there're reasons why i did that, I dont want to make anybody angry or mess up with anybody. I'm just doing my job. Please if you want to argue something just pm me through message, we dont have to do it like this
    I don't mind being filtered, but please say that to me next time. The point I get annoyed by is that I have to find that in the description. I know myself that I am not a good spinner, and I get alot of filtering in general collabs. So being invited in a collab is a whole achievement. Although being filtered for the 3th time in a invited collab is kinda annoying. Please for the next time, please PM me about the filtering. I know it is kinda stupid, but I checked your channel for 4 times over the few month to see if the collab was out yet. I had no idea about the level of my combo because you said that it was a good combo. Of course a first year can do it, but was he able to come up with it?. There are more things in pen spinning than only difficulty. I hope you get what I was saying, and take into account for next time, thanks.

14. Enkronidus
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 10:35:50

Good or bad is another thing But you shouldn't filter people whom you invited like that. =/ It is rude. I mean, I'd never do that

15. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 12:01:22

KenMai wrote: @fang: I invited you because I expected you to be better or even best in this collaboration, have you look at your combo yet? Not mean that it's bad but even 1 year spinner can do that combo perfectly (No offense), i'm sorry about what i did but i invited more than 12 spinners and i only got 9 of them good.
    Welp, better exclude your own combo as well then, since I am sure that a 1 year spinner can do it flawlessly as well. Spinning time is completely irrelevant to skill, please don't use excuses like that.

16. fang
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 12:30:21

Guys, besides that matter. We still can enjoy the collab right? The line-up is very good, and I enjoy the music as well. ^_^

17. x3silver
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 14:18:46

Read thr comments. And went.. HMMM...

18. Xienix
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 15:02:21

...@KenMai next time when you invite more spinners then you actually can put into a cv try to exend the music a bit by repeating small parts of it :) [SPOILER="like this"][video=youtube;uKpuDcDCxSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpuDcDCxSc&feature=youtu.be[/video][/SPOILER]

19. KenMai
    Date: Sun, Apr 14 2013 17:55:31

@Eriornal Kralone: sorry about what i said, i'm just kinda blind when i posted that cmt @all: i accept it's my fault to filtered Fang and Xphelp with out mention them first and what i said to Fang. I'll try to do my best next time. Hope you guys can still enjoy the CV as normal.