UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey!

1. Syrup
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 11:52:35

Hey there! Haha, never done this before. So I guess I'll start - My name is Walter and I'm 15, living in Latvia. I kind of started pen spinning 2 years ago when I learned the thumbaround and fingerpass out of curiosity, though I never really got more into it since it seemed so complex, but now I'm motivated to learn more! So, as aforementioned, I know the thumbaround and fingerpass. Currently having great progress on Sonic normal, having problems with the charge, and just generally getting the fundamentals down! I never had the thought that there even was a forum like this, so I was pretty happy finding you guys! Looking forward to being an active member of this community! :)

2. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 13:39:40

Syrup wrote: Hey there! Haha, never done this before. So I guess I'll start - My name is Walter and I'm 15, living in Latvia. I kind of started pen spinning 2 years ago when I learned the thumbaround and fingerpass out of curiosity, though I never really got more into it since it seemed so complex, but now I'm motivated to learn more! So, as aforementioned, I know the thumbaround and fingerpass. Currently having great progress on Sonic normal, having problems with the charge, and just generally getting the fundamentals down! I never had the thought that there even was a forum like this, so I was pretty happy finding you guys! Looking forward to being an active member of this community! :)
    You seem like a nice guy ^^. WELCOM TO UPSB! Im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime, please ask me and ill get back to you asap! (please, dont hesitate to ask anything at all, its what im here for :D). Im also glad to see that your having progress on learning your fundementals.I really hope you enjoy pen spinning just as much as we do and i hope you enjoy UPSB!

3. Dakrowl
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 14:47:39

Hi

4. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 18:02:21

:welcome:

5. Dreamer
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 19:46:39

:welcome: Have fun here in UPSB :thumb:

6. Quake
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 23:53:46

Welcome to the Board Syrup. It's funny cause im eating pancakes atm.