UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey Guys :)

1. ThatNewGuy
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 14:16:47

Hello everyone! :excited: I'm ThatNewGuy! (although you can call me Nate if you like) I've been penspinning for coming up on 1 1/2 - 2 weeks now, but lurking for a little bit more than that. I'm pretty happy that I've finally decided to become a part of this community, and hope to be quite active! Some tricks I can currently do: -Thumbaround, Thumbaround Rev, Sometimes Extended Thumbaround -Sonic all fingers -Regular fingerpass -Charge 23, and sometimes 12 -Twisted Sonic - Sometimes K4LC, although still putting it together (trouble with sonic 34, weight towards base of hand) Mod: BICtory with grips and tips And that's pretty much it! Love you guys, and I'll see you around on the forum :bowdown:

2. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 16:34:06

:welcome: You're doing pretty well for a new spinner. Hope to see some videos from you soon ^_^

3. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 18:49:50

ThatNewGuy wrote: Hello everyone! :excited: I'm ThatNewGuy! (although you can call me Nate if you like) I've been penspinning for coming up on 1 1/2 - 2 weeks now, but lurking for a little bit more than that. I'm pretty happy that I've finally decided to become a part of this community, and hope to be quite active! Some tricks I can currently do: -Thumbaround, Thumbaround Rev, Sometimes Extended Thumbaround -Sonic all fingers -Regular fingerpass -Charge 23, and sometimes 12 -Twisted Sonic - Sometimes K4LC, although still putting it together (trouble with sonic 34, weight towards base of hand) Mod: BICtory with grips and tips And that's pretty much it! Love you guys, and I'll see you around on the forum :bowdown:
    Well, i must say i like your progress :D! Any who, WELCOME TO UPSB! Im raiz, if you have any questions about anything at anytime, ask me and ill get back to you asap! (please, dont hesitate to ask any questions what so ever, it what im here for ^^). I really hope you enjoy UPSb as much as we do and i hope to see you keep progressing as you penspin :D!

4. Quake
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 20:54:28

For some reason, I feel like @Raiz has his introduction "speech" prewritten and just copies and pastes it with a few extra words. It sounds like the same thing almost every time. lol no harm no foul tho. xD Welcome to the Board Nate. Hope to see you around!~

5. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 21:02:05

Quake wrote: For some reason, I feel like @Raiz has his introduction "speech" prewritten and just copies and pastes it with a few extra words. It sounds like the same thing almost every time. lol no harm no foul tho. xD Welcome to the Board Nate. Hope to see you around!~
    XDDDDd nah it just comes from the heart (sadly the same way every time XD.) hope its not a bad thing, ill mix it up next time :D!

6. Tommy
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 23:08:43

nice, preety good progress happening

7. Ecnunn
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 00:48:46

1.5-2 weeks? it took me like 1.5-2 MONTHS, lol. Amazing progress, keep up the great work

8. fang
    Date: Fri, Apr 12 2013 07:31:23

Quake wrote: For some reason, I feel like @Raiz has his introduction "speech" prewritten and just copies and pastes it with a few extra words. It sounds like the same thing almost every time. lol no harm no foul tho. xD Welcome to the Board Nate. Hope to see you around!~
    I know right, xD... Welcome on the board Nate, ask if you need anything! ^_^