UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Help Save Wrestling!!!!

1. Alex
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 02:38:14

Maybe you guys don't like wrestling,or don't like me...whatever. Please help save wrestling! I case you guys didn't know, the I.O.C. or (International Olympic Committee), wants to drop wrestling form the Olympics 2020 :emo:I believe that that is a big mistake, since wrestling was one of the first sports and was in the first Olympics. So please guys if you could just take one or two minutes to sign the petition it would be greatly appreciated. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could share this with your friends on Facebook...we need all the help we can get! http://www.change.org/petitions/ioc-international-olympic-committee-keep-wrestling-a-part-of-the-olympic-games?share_id=vvIXoGvudc&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition Thanks!! P.S.: There are rumors that the IOC wants to drop track and field as well to make room for Competitive Eating. Does that sound like and Olympic Sport to you?

2. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 02:39:37

signed it. My cousin has done wresteling and is so amazing. I support it.

3. Alex
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 02:43:16

Raiz wrote: signed it. My cousin has done wresteling and is so amazing. I support it.

4. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 02:43:44

Alex wrote: Thanks :D
    No prob :D!

5. DarkSin16
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 02:47:51

Signed

6. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 04:35:34

signed