UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Penspinning after how many tricks?

1. Dtarno
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 09:54:03

Hi everyone, I wonder after how many tricks I should be able to spin my pen like they do in video's on youtube. Right now I'm only able to do the sonic/TA/TA rev/charge, and I do those tricks separately all the time, should I be able to make combo's after knowing the last fundamental, the fingerpass?:) Greetings :)

2. Obstracized
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 13:38:46

Depends greatly on how you learnt your Fundamentals. If you can execute FingerPass smoothly and well, you can link them together, but your Combo will be pretty short. If you want longer Combos, learnt more Variations of the Fundamentals and some other Basic Hybrids. That would greatly help you to make the Combo that you want, if you can execute them well, that is. :P

3. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 14:12:02

get the twisted sonic down (its a charge > pass rec) and you can start to get the basics of combos down. After that you'll have to learn a few more tricks to spice up your combos and you'll be well on your way (index around, shadows, baks, and fancy sonic variations are common and fairly easy to learn). Keep on practicing and you'll be spinning like a pro in no time :)

4. Dtarno
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 17:03:46

Ok :D I'll keep practising, I hope I will get good fast ;D Thanks for the reply! :)

5. Shotty
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 02:10:56

The very first little short combo I got down with some basic tricks was Sonic 34-23 (So the sonic starts in pinky and ring finger and ends in ring and middle)> Twisted Sonic 23-12 > Fingerless Thumbaround. I think it is really fun to do, and the sonic at first is helping make my pinky stronger.

6. Tommy
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 04:40:22

Learn every single trick that exists

7. Valentin
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 05:07:48

Maybe you could learn all the charges and passes first, and then the twisteds. You can do many combos with only twisted sonivs and some other tricks like arounds...

8. Alex
    Date: Wed, Apr 10 2013 04:53:20

I agree with tommy

Tommy wrote: Learn every single trick that exists

9. Giotto
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 02:36:00

http:// http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vyuaA-vCQW4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvyuaA-vCQW4 eriror fundamental combo