UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Miffy&Melanies and person's for trade HERE! IMPORTANT CHANGES 4/9

1. dice
    Date: Sun, Apr 7 2013 18:23:50

Hello everyone, Im dice in JEB. Some of you might know me from my videos or from videos at some gatherings. Like at Menowas house. I have +6 n JEB ( -0 ) and 4 positive feed backs here on UPSB( 0 negatives ). Anyways, I am looking for this webcam, Logitech Qcam Pro9000. They were sold in Japan until few years but it seems like it got discontinued. And i was browsing around the internet looking for this cam and i found that American Amazon still sells it. So i thought if theres anyone who can buy this cam for me on upsb and trade with me. It doesn't have to be on Amazon. There might be some stores where they still sell this. Heres what it looks like↓ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RZQZM0?SubscriptionId=AKIAJBFRWAXYFVDX3VKQ&tag=cmpthgh-20&linkCode=sp1&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B000RZQZM0 I have ・ 7 miffy and melanie body ( Unused, perfect condition ) All the inktubes are still un-removed ( since they are new lol )except for the one with the blue backplug. -Colors ( backplug ) -1 Blue -2 Black -2 Orange -2 Light Green -1 yellow (not in the picure) ・ 1 purple cap dc miffy&melanie. The body is in perfect condition but the cap has some scratches on it since ive used to spin with. But you can barely tell on the picture too so it should be fine :) ・ 1 Pink Miffy&Melanie cap The color is a lot different from CTs or ACs. You can only get this color cap from M&M. Its used for bonkura kts with its original color. The color might look ugly and not "miffy-like" because of my cam, so if you ask me through messages, i will retake a new picture and send it to you. ・ 5 Lemon Person's ( Unused, perfect condition ) Very rare, discontinued pen. It is identical to KTs and Color twins and you can make colored barrel kts with this. ・ 4 beige Person's ( Unused, perfect condition ) Same with the Lemon Person's above, very rare, discontinued pen. It is identical to KTs and Color twins and you can make colored barrel kts with this. ・ 1 transparent Person's EXTREMELY RARE. Discontinued. I've used this for a little while so its got its printing off but in a perfect condition ( if you are okay without the printing ). There are barely any scratches. It uses CT backplug ・ 3 700Ns idk if anyone really needs this, but yea, this is for Joey's DC mod. heres a picture for those ↓ I apologize for making a huge thread with many blocks of words, but i hope there's someone who is interested trading with me. I might add something for trade later is those pens seems to be unattractive for what i want. Oh and one thing about myself, I've studied abroad (USA) for few years so there shouldn't be any language problems trading with me in English. Im pretty sure Im the best at speaking English in JEB. So if you want a close&better picture of the pens, or have any questions ,or something, please feel free to message me. IMPORTANT TRADING CHANGE I received way too many messages for this trade so ill make a new rule. First of all, those pens are NOT for sale. It is only for trading the webcam i want. And if you think you trade the webcam with me, please send me the a message what pens you want from me and its quantity. I want to trade with the least amount of my pens as possible. So the person who can trade the webcam with the least amount of my pens will be my trader. ( example 5miffys < 4 miffys) If you are interested to trade with me, please send me what you want from me. You can change what you want and its quantity UNTIL FRIDAY. Friday is the dead line of the final answer. So please submit your final answer ( the pens you want ) by this friday. ( i dont really care about the world time difference so by friday at your country date is fine ) Im sorry that i made the things so complicated :( please feel free to ask me questions. I AM NOT SELLING THE PENS Thank you

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Apr 8 2013 10:57:06

One question, are u able to get Emboss Mods? or emboss pens? :hmm: White bodies and different colors from the caps :? @dice

3. Voracity
    Date: Tue, Apr 9 2013 09:16:49

Accepting cash? Or only trading for the camera?

4. Shotty
    Date: Thu, Apr 11 2013 04:40:32

Voracity wrote: Accepting cash? Or only trading for the camera?
    He said in the post trade only. He doesn't want cash, only the camera.