UPSB v4

Battlezone / kvanimation vs [TGN]

1. [TGN]
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 11:25:29

@kvanimation [video=youtube;-TSlpHKBvFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TSlpHKBvFk&feature=youtu.be[/video] [TGN] [video=youtube;AvP_laUeDtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvP_laUeDtY[/video] Good luck! B)

2. fang
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 11:40:10

In terms of difficulty, [TGN] wins. I think kvanimation his combo was a bit too short. Still, great job both of you!

3. Wenh4mm
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 11:46:54

Kvanimation: I like contained by the combo, it is good execute, but I don't like your finish. [TGN]: Great combo, but a big bug at 0:11. And your finish is... Explosive :) +1 Kvanimation, because I prefer his combo. (Sorry, I can't vote)

4. [TGN]
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 12:10:34

Wenh4mm wrote: Kvanimation: I like contained by the combo, it is good execute, but I don't like your finish. [TGN]: Great combo, but a big bug at 0:11. And your finish is... Explosive :) +1 Kvanimation, because I prefer his combo. (Sorry, I can't vote)
    Thanks for the comments! :) Yes that wiper took me awhile to execute and it wasn't very clean D: I'll vote on your behalf.

5. Walkaz
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 12:17:16

+1 kv tgn mistakes i ve already pointed out to you via fb chat

6. Solar
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 12:43:57

both great combos but sorry TGN, you had a better finisher but i saw something on kvanimation's combo ^^

7. daisy
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 13:40:42

Both have nice spin , but TGN's mistakes make TGN's combo worse a little.

8. Xienix
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 17:48:01

TNG had i nice start and ending but the middle part wasn't really good (compared with the begining and the end) and because of the few bugs in it. there aren't bugs in KV's combo and i prever the linkages he used in it (and also a nice ending) :) both great combos but my vote goes to KV

9. Reason
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 19:05:19

tgn had some awesome stuff (double pd ta! wow!) but it seemed like it had too much filler and of course there was that execution flaw. kv had ok execution (not great but better than before). it seemed like he did not have as difficult tricks as tgn, but he had a better variety of difficult tricks with not a whole lot of filler. so +1 kv. great job to both of you!

10. kvanimation
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 22:17:40

haha funny thing @ you told me to make my combo simple and this is wht happen and one more thing address me with a capital K lololz

11. speedylu
    Date: Mon, Apr 1 2013 23:38:49

Tgn did have some slight lack on smoothness and fluidness. Both had great combos but kv did win over this one.. 1+ Kvanimation

12. Xitra
    Date: Tue, Apr 2 2013 08:42:22

+1 TGN Prefer his style (Yes, I love PD arounds. you can tell.I always use :3) :D