UPSB v4

Board Comments / GFX

1. patelpb
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 01:06:53

I think there should be a GFX section, with competitions for signature of the week and such. I see many Graphics artists here, so i don't think the idea would be half bad. Please consider, I know My post count is low, but I will stick for a long time.

2. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 03:48:31

a thread in the OT section is enough, no need for a whole section

3. Mike
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 05:47:12

patelpb wrote: I think there should be a GFX section, with competitions for signature of the week and such. I see many Graphics artists here, so i don't think the idea would be half bad. Please consider, I know My post count is low, but I will stick for a long time.
    First of all, this is a Penspinning board. Which is focused mainly on that, penspinning. I don't think a lot of members here have skills like yours in Photoshop and a whole new section would be useless. Just take Zombo's suggestion and make a thread. Have people show off what they've come up with in Photoshop and what not. Like SOYP, but with art(?). You can also make inserts if you want to contribute to the community.

4. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 06:12:55

patelpb wrote: I think there should be a GFX section, with competitions for signature of the week and such. I see many Graphics artists here, so i don't think the idea would be half bad. Please consider, I know My post count is low, but I will stick for a long time.
    Competitions, huh? Go visit Something Awful.

5. walrus
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 14:33:02

lol @patelpb, just make this thread in the Off-Topic section...

6. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 15:02:49

i think there are already art and photoshop threads in ot

7. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Wed, Aug 25 2010 14:43:25

yeah yeah, just join a gfx forum

8. patelpb
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 21:16:51

Jan wrote: lol @patelpb, just make this thread in the Off-Topic section...
    Shuddup mike. I dominate you in school :)